It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Greykitty Travels the Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:16 AM
" You wont be Graycat any more, you will be Greykitty."

" Kitty! How can anyone call me a kitty!" Greycat looked at herself in the pools reflection as she stood next to her person. She stood as tall as Katriage, with fluffy grey fur and golden eyes.

" The cats on Earth are much smaller than here." Katriage said as she scratched under Greycats chin.

Greycat lowerd her eyelids so only a sliver of gold showed through and sat down on her stomach. "Now, why am I going to earth again?" she asked with a soft purr.

" You must gather information for us on the Earthlings!"

" Yes, but who cares about these Earthlings?"

" We do! and you should too, your ancestors were sent there and we need to know how they have been treated." Katriage paused before telling Greycat what she had been so afraid to say. "And Greycat,...You wont be able to speak."

To be continued...
edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: added word

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:55 AM
you had me at greykitty !!!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:05 AM
Greycat tried to imagine living on a strange world where she could not speak her commands. "How am I supposed to give orders then?"

"I do not know and that why is we must send you. You will be the only one ever to return."
Katriage thought back on the day she discovered how Greycat could return. She had asked the Great Water Spirit for guidance and was shown a Purple Dragonfly. Katriage followed the great flying beast to the rivers edge where it entered a circle of its kin that were flying round and round, counterclockwise. A great spider entered the middle of the circle from a strand of web hanging from very high branch of an enormous tree.
" You must go now and say goodbye to your family and friends" Katriage felt strange giving orders to Greycat. "They are gathering at the water temple now."

Greycat knew in her heart she must do as Katriage says, but she sat there by the looking pool hoping a juicy fish would show up.

to be continued...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:21 AM
" If a fish shows up, I will go." Graycat laughed and swished her tail. She was merely tempting fate, as there were never any fish in the looking pool. Lo and behold, not seconds after tempting fate, a fish swam from the depths of the pool and made a splash into the air.

"What!? Where did you come from?" Graycat's whiskers twitched very slightly.

The bright orange and silver fish swam over to Graycat and spoke. "I am very old and not to be eaten."

"Your very colorful and I might need a snack. I am going on a Journey." Greycat sat on her back legs and swished her tail a bit. "How is it that you are in the looking pool and how in the world are you speaking?"

"I serve the Great water Spirit and do not know how I arrived here. At once I was admiring a growing water flower and then I was here."

"Ah so you are a sign, that I can wait no longer." Greycat stretched her legs and thanked the Great Water Spirit for guidance. "Goodbye pretty fish that speaks."

On the pathway to the Water Temple, Greycat found some of her youngest and their Fathers. The fathers each took a turn kissing noses with Greycat as the young ones squeaked how they would miss their Mother. Each kitty got a lick on the cheek and Graycat walked towards the temple where her oldest litter stood in a circle around the rushing water.

Katriage stood with Graycat's Mother and Father. Graycat received a lick from her Mother and a nose kiss from her Father and rubbed necks with all of her oldest litter. She turned to Katriage, "how will I know when it's time to return?"

"I've told you of the dragonflies." Katriage tried to hold back her tears. Greycat lowered her head as Katriage hugged Graycat and they patted each other forehead to forehead."Trust in the Great Water Spirit to guide you when the time is right."

"Will they have fish?"

Katriage laughed." We will feast when you return."

Twighlight was fast approaching and Grey cat walked up the Water Temple's steps and onto the silver grate. Grey cat could feel the mist rising from below as the water rushed loudly below. Graycat closed her eyes and the mist enveloped her as she disappeared from the planet.

To be continued...

edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: added to be continued

edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: tablet keeps trying to change things

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:42 AM
Misty plucked the third kitten after her calico, Bizzy, cleaned the greykitty up. "I love you little greykitty you'll be mine and I will cuddle you and take good care of you."

" What is this person doing with me.'' Graykitty thought. ''i'm hungry and I want food.'' All that came out of Greykitty's mouth were little squeaks, so Misty placed the kitten back next to her Mother's stomach and Greykitty instinctively began to drink milk. " Wasn't told I would have to be a kitten again, hmm maybe nobody knew this'' Greykitty drank until she was sleepy and dreamed of her distant home.

The end... for now.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
a reply to: peppycat

Nice Feline Universe You have set up here! I enjoyed this tale, so far!! Great Job!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:00 AM
a reply to: SyxPak Thank you
It was really freeing writing it down, so happy you like it.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:06 AM

I know that feeling! Is how I feel when writing here at ATS! Check out My profile, If You care to read some Dragons Tales, and other stories and Poems.. Click the green guy at the bottom of My avatar and go to My Profile and have a look around... Way down at the bottom there is My First story I had written here at ATS. "Dragon Flight"...

Oh, Welcome to ATS! Don't think I caught Your Introduction Post?...

Any Way, Keep up the writings. Good Job!!!

edit on 19-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:15 AM

The only cat I ever had and loved was named twiggy, I named him that as a child because I saw a branch outside the window, and said twiggy. He was the most awesome cat in the world that took all of my brothers and my playful torture, one time we tied a string on his tail and didn't realize it would get stuck he was in pain and I felt so terrible, I loved him and my mother came to the rescue and chastised the # out of us deservingly.

Anyway, he got older as did we and I was 15 years old and my parents would keep him in the laundry room at night because he peed all over and stop using his litter box properly, well I would take him out and have him sleep with me, I really loved him so much he was a family member and almost like a brother because of all the play we would do when both of us were rug rats.

my brother snuck out one night left the front door wide open twiggy went out and never came back the possums got him im sure. I cried, and yelled at my brother, I was so #ing pissed, looked everywhere for him I could not find him. So I learned two things, don't fall in love with cats because they are too little and fragile, and if you got to have a cat don't declaw because if the cat gets out it needs those claws to defend its self. Anyway good story, reminded me of my only cat I've ever loved and will ever love because those damn cats did me wrong! Cheers star and flag
edit on 19-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
a reply to: SyxPak Cool, I checked out Dragon Flight and was taken on a magical journey. Look forward to reading more and is The shed here on ATS?
Thanks for the welcome

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
a reply to: TechniXcality I'm so saddened by your loosing a cherished cat. I disagree with declawing too. I believe we should always talk to our pets and tell them how much we love them. On a different level, I feel they get the gist of the feeling in the words we say. You never know when a cat will show up at your doorstep,I've had so many show up and either stay or go on there way, always give them love and food they might be just out exploring and bestowing cat blessings. Oh and thank you for the reply

edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: forgot to say thank you

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM

dont stop, keep going,

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:22 AM
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

That's what she said.

Forgive me for my immaturity, but I couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye I'm working on it

I'm on a tablet that's the pits for typing.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
Greykitty continues...

Greykitty awoke from the snuggly pile of her two new siblings of Earth. '' My brother looks just like me, same color grey as I was on Sereen, same color as I am here on earth. Ooh my sister is a beauty! Blue eyes and cream fur with soft grey on her face, arms, legs and tail. Hmm I wonder what my Father looks like.''

Greykitty looked at her somewhat fluffy calico Mother and started to purr. Again, Greykitty tried to speak only to have little mews come out. "ughh, I can't talk to my Mother or siblings.'' Greykitty thought. Noticing the overly alert wired look on her Mothers face, Greykitty purred louder and snuggled closer to her Mom.

Misty entered the room and again Greykitty tried to speak. She tried to get up and walk to to edge of the box, but Greykitty found she was not strong enough yet to explore. She gave up and plopped back down next to her new family and took a nap.

Day's of nursing and trying to explore turned into weeks and before she new it, Misty was lugging her around. Up and down stairs in Misty's arms Greykitty went. On one of her trips upstairs, she noticed many other cats and finally one day Misty walked up to a blue eyed, fluffy cat that looked similar to her sister only his face was more flat.

''Greykitty, this is your Father.'' Misty cooed at her little bundle of grey fluff.

''Father, I am honored to meet you'' for the last time Greykitty gave speaking a try only to have squeaks and mews come out. To her surprise, she could hear her Fathers voice, only his mouth was not moving. ''Your voice, I can hear it in my mind!''

''yes, Greykitty, I am of an old lineage that has been waiting a long time for a grey cat with golden eyes.''

Misty set Greykitty down and checked to make sure the doors and windows were closed.

Greykitty smelled her Fathers nose and thought, ''how come only I can hear you speak?''

''Greykitty, as you must know not all cats here have the power I have. These people here keep calling me a purebred, but little do they know my Mother was half wild. She had told me she came from a place known as, Norway and that her Mother was from a forest. My mothers father is what the people call a Hymalayan. Our ancestors of Norway are said to be of a naturally occurring wild lineage that dates very, very far back. I look like my Father but luckily I can shed my coat down when it gets hot outside like my Mother could. Now, Greykitty time is vital, I must warn you of these people and of the outside world.''

to be continued...
edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
Mr. Sing, the Himalayan, looked sternly at Greykitty. "Whatever you do, Greykitty, do not scratch at the furniture here. I have escaped a declawing more than I'd like to admit.

Greykitty perked her ears back in anger. "Declawing! What is that horrendous act you speak of?!''

"Declawing is just as it sounds. Lucky for me, Misty's older brother, the one I consider to be my human, let me out each time their Mother was set to take me to a most dreaded place known as the Vets. Don't get me wrong, there are kind Vets that have helped me before, but the Vet that would declaw me... I don't like to think about.''

"Father, why should I dread the Vets if they can be kind?''

"Well, you will know if they do a procedure called taking your temperature... lets us not discuss the kind vets anymore''

"What about the outside Father? What must I know about. I like being outdoors.'' Greykitty laid on her stomach in awe listening to her Father speak into her mind about Earth animals. She learned of dogs, raccoons, coyotes and large cannibal felines that usually stay atop the mountain. Greykitty laughed when she learned of the stinky critter known as a skunk.

"Sadly, your main enemy will be of your own kind. I've had my share of scraps with the neighboring cats that cross my territory line. Territory is the most honorable thing to defend. Some neighboring cats will show respect, others will try to bully you out of your food and rightful place.''

Greykitty soaked in her Fathers knowledge and stories and asked her Father, ''how do defend my self?

Mr. Sing lowered his eyes a bit and contemplated teaching his daughter his deadliest of moves. "Greykitty, as soon as you are old enough to go outside, I will teach you the Way of Tooth and Claw.''
edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: information

To be continued another day as, Greykitty on Earth... thank you for reading!
edit on 19-9-2015 by peppycat because: tablet problem

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:33 PM

LOVE your story! We have feline beings that are more human than feline that made their way to the shed story. YES The Shed is here at ATS and it would be awesome if you joined us! It is a mix of chit chat and collaborative story telling. Our story entries are written in a different colored font so people could find them easier.

edit on 19-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:40 PM
Here is a pic that looks exactly like my Cat Taishowdan. We always called him Tai. He passed away 12 years ago and lived to the ripe old age of 19. I treasure my memories of him always!

Loving your story!!!!

edit on 19-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:42 PM
a reply to: Night Star Thank you Night Star. I followed the links backwards to The Shed and will read my way to The Shed 3. I look forward to reading the whole series. It looks so fun and enchanted!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:46 PM
a reply to: Night Star Taishowdan looks like a mystical and very lovable darling. Thank you for sharing his beautiful photo.

top topics

<<   2 >>