It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of ref

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
While I'm open to the point of looking after genuine hardship cases I'm more worried about the mass of already Radical Islamists heading to the West.when you have 72% of the migrants as 20 - 25 aged healthy males that have already been seen causing havoc in parts of Germany (the good old media refuse to show it, its only found from citizens posting their own video's).

IS have already said they were sending mass amount of fighters via the migrant crisis and already at least two known IS operatives spotted as so called migrants.

Why do I care about this?

Because here in the UK who already has taken in 8 million refugee's when Mr Blair opened our gates long before other countries were asked to let people in, we have already felt the now entrenched state of radicalising where Middle east radicals came here and started to brainwash the youth of the UK so we have a hardcore set of home grown radicals as seen by the shocking numbers of people leaving here for Syria with the intention of coming back to create their caliphate.

And before you quote media statistics to me then I ask you to stop, media stats are as reliable as a chocolate teapot, just watch the EU MEPS for quotations of these stats, the Left love these stats but refuse to listen to hardcore genuine stats. This nonsense the Left strive for where if you reach a country they will take you in regardless is just the most stupid limp ideal I have heard, countries have a duty to look after GENUINE cases where we can afford to or lest we forget the billions of aid that has been give to these places.

Charity begins at home...And charity is only for genuine cases!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 9/22/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceIsDissent

You whining about nothing again? Lol

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I saw a video the other day, from a part of London where this had happened and there where mobs of Muslims beating an unconscious white man because he had strolled into the wrong part of town.

They then had the audacity to laugh in to the camera saying, 'this is brick lane.'

lol, I take it you don't live in London? Brick Lane is a really popular destination for a night out - it's where you go to to get a curry and/or get drunk. It's in every tourist guide as a place to visit. The only hassle you get down there is the touts desperately offering you "cheap beer" or "free starters" to into their curry house.

As well as being packed with restaurants, Brick Lane also has a load of trendy bars, traditional pubs and a famous 24 hour Jewish Bagel shop.

It is certainly not "the wrong part of town". Here's a typical scene from a summer's evening on Brick Lane:

Your post was nothing but ignorant scaremongering.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join