It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 HIV-positive IS terrorists are ordered to become suicide bombers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The depravity of IS and it's fighters knows no bounds. Their latest weapon of choice? HIV infected suicide bombers.

I am literally lost for words to describe how evil these people are.

BAGHDAD (Web Desk) – At least 16 ‘Islamic State’ terrorists who contracted HIV after having unprotected sex with two Moroccan sex slaves have been ordered to carry out suicide attacks, a doctor forced to treated them has claimed.
The men, most of whom are foreign fighters, were treated at an ISIS-run hospital in the east-Syrian city of Al-Mayadeen and then quarantined, the Daily Mail reported.

Source

This is why we need boots on the ground to stop these monsters. Those 16 bombers will be headed for civillian targets, will be impossible to spot from the air and obviously intend to infect those who are injured from their suicide blasts with HIV
, just

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't the blast itself kill the HIV virus? Plus it's I understand that it is a pretty weak virus when exposed to oxygen for long periods of time and dies out pretty fast.

If true it's still pretty sick the intent behind it... Trying to create human bio weapons...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
Wouldn't the blast itself kill the HIV virus? Plus it's I understand that it is a pretty weak virus when exposed to oxygen for long periods of time and dies out pretty fast.

If true it's still pretty sick the intent behind it... Trying to create human bio weapons...

Yes, the HIV virus is brittle and dies very quickly outside the human body, and I honestly don't know if it will work. The intention is obviously that the blood spray from the bomber will get into open wounds of victims to infect them.

Viable or not, what kind of mind thinks up such a plan?
edit on 19-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Looks like the story originated from the Daily Mail. Our UK friends have taught me two things on ATS; They have the most hilarious minor profanities in the western world and the Daily Mail is awfully close to the old American tabloid, Star. Remember, the one that broke the legendary piece of journalism that uncovered the Bush/BatBoy bloodline connection, not to mention their amazing photographs of Clinton meeting with the martian ambassador in the Rose Garden?

Reporting site credibility matters. That's why I take everything off of HuffPo or said by MSNBC with a grain of salt. I have to admit I include the Daily Mail as more of the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Googled HIV bombers , i dont have the time for that many links so i will leave you a short clip .

Youtube , so its has to be true , right , i think .

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hmm, I see the daily mail reference, but the quotes source is daily Pakistan. I think the article I quote is a conglomerate story, quoting other sources. The author is quite credible though, being referenced on airwars.org

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Good to see you picked up on the airwars site .

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sounds like they got the idea from Suge Knight. ISIS must be a fan of "Death Throw" Records.
Suge Knight Gives People Aids Instead Of Shooting Them

edit on 19/9/2015 by IridiumFlareMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Here's the whole Daily Mail article. www.dailymail.co.uk...
It's Verbatim the same article. Not buying this one with this being the source.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

Way to miss the point.

The depravity of this cult is boundless. It needs the 100% ire of any sane mind.

So they send slaves to blow themselves up and you ponder the veracity of the virus' potential?

Give me a stiff drink, and that big red button guys. I'll do it. reset the planet. I'll go first. HONEST.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

snOrch , get your old avatar back , it just doesn't seem right .

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Okay, we can rule out daily mail, but here is a list of other publications that ran the story

www.hivplusmag.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.msn.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...

metro.co.uk...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

www.christianpost.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.rt.com...

There are plenty more. Some pose the headline as a question, others as a fact.

I'm not so sure it is bunk.....
edit on 19-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The Daily Scaremonger strikes again...

HIV transmission has not been reported as a consequence of contact with spillages of blood, semen or other body fluids

www.aidsmap.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
HIV is soooooo old school.

ISIS + Ebola

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

HIV transmission has not been reported as a consequence of contact with spillages of blood, semen or other body fluids

Yes , but a nail fragment entering your body is a little bit more than contact would you not agree . Now whether the virus could survive this is another matter .

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

This is why we need boots on the ground to stop these monsters. Those 16 bombers will be headed for civillian targets, will be impossible to spot from the air and obviously intend to infect those who are injured from their suicide blasts with HIV

Really, is that the danger here? You'd think the intended bombing itself is the real danger.

Anyways, are they going to do the bombing by themselves, or do they have aides?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
KInda off topic...but how about we spray all of our borders with pigs blood?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

You'd think the intended bombing itself is the real danger.

Well a real danger is for those that are killed outright . I am not sure on the stats but what is the ratio of deaths to wounded . 10 dead and 100 wounded , lots of potential HIV victims . As a terror weapon i would say its pretty effective .
edit on 19-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

As a terror weapon i would say its pretty effective .

No it is not at all. It is obviously effective as fear mongering propaganda catered to fools.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
The Daily Scaremonger strikes again...

www.aidsmap.com...

Regardless of whether HIV is successfully transmitted or not, there are 16 more suicide bombers about to blow themselves up and take as many lives with themselves as they can.

Calling this scaremongering is a bit unfair.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join