It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metatus/Hicow/6993/law99

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Correction. I was an admin. If I could only get into the Metatus database to send a mass e-mail... Expect postings from Hong Kong, America, mainland China, and Australlia.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Who are you, what are these websites about, and have you consulted our admins/mods on this "stop-gap measure" idea of yours?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Freddie.
Can you give us an indication as to why these sites were taken down?
I'm sure ATS members would welcome your members but I would suggest you contact William on this matter.
If you were to contact all your members the ChitChat forum may become inundated by related topics.A word with William now may be beneficial to you and your lost sheep.

Goodluck.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.metatus.com... seems to have a database or PHP error
www.hicow.com... (HICOW - The Highly Intelligent Community Of Worldclass People) redirects to www1.cei.gov.cn...
www.law99.com... doesn't resolve

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Freddie, what exactly do you mean by using ATS as a stop gap measure?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes, I'd like to know too.

Here we have someone posting that their sites have been "taken down" and is now here at ATS.

Mere minutes later, we are the target of a rather nasty distrbuted Denial Of Service attack (dDOS) that has cause some minor degree of havoc.

I'd like to know what is going on here as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Uh oh, looks like your April 1st joke is coming back to get you William
WHERE IS NWO-Killer!?!?!?

XAOS

P.S. Looking at that post below me, as of the time I am writing this it is 11:50, freddie isnt supposed to post that for half an hour, but when I posted this it was there. something funny is going on and I dont like it.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by xaos]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Nobody here knows what I am talking about..

you got that right

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
boy, watch out, your going to be taken down you damn hacker.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Okay, at 0:55 am on the morning of the tenth a member named freddie was not online

XAOS

P.S. As of writing it is 1:09 not 0:05

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by xaos]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I sent a U2U message to Willliam. Everyone I bring here will obey the terms of posting. No worries. I haven't told anyone this is where we are gathering yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
And it begins...

Freddie, why ats?

Just so everone knows, I know something is amiss among ATS. Posts are ascued and threads are funky. Becareful, these new comers smell like trouble!

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
How do you feel about these sites being shut down or voluntarilly taken offline? I for one am pissed because I moderated one of them. Nobody here knows what I am talking about. No worries, I am going to use your board as a stop-gap measure untill I find another one. Expect some traffic here. I like the look of this board, btw.

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
WTF is this i see what you are doing freddie.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
And it begins...

Freddie, why ats?

Just so everone knows, I know something is amiss among ATS. Posts are ascued and threads are funky. Becareful, these new comers smell like trouble!

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

Because ATS seems to be a mature, interesting site. I doubt I was responsible for the dos attack by telling people about this site. Neither of the two people I told knows how to do that. However, who knows if they told someone else I was planning on coming here. Give me and two of my friends a chance here, and then I might invite others. Actually, I will give you the IP address of the one person who might have done the DOS attack, if you really think I am responsible. It is as a matter of good faith. My friend Colonel Fury looked at this site and thinks it is better and more interesting than Metatus was.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sorry I am having flashbacks to the one known as kingpin. Do you know anyone named NWO-Killer? Was your site deleted by mysterious G-man? Have several members up and disappeared or acted strangely? If so then this is the place for you. If no, then this is still the place for you. If you are currently chewing on your mouse then I will have finally found a friend
If you are contemplating killing us all with a bic pen and eating our brains then you will get along well with pocket (she is a serial killer too
)

XAOS

top topics

join