It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mongrel Mob - an inside look at one of the worlds most dangerous bikie gangs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow, I honestly thought your new avatar was some sort of video game fan art. That is an amazing image and an interesting article. I have to admit, I sort of assumed real outlaw motorcycle gangs were unique to the USA and Canada. These dudes would likely chew up and spit out half of our 1% gangs.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What half?

Cause I think your full of #. Because they have tattoos on their face? so what

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Nothing to do with tats, my friend. If you'd ever known a Maori or even a south Pacific islander, you'd not make such an ignorant comment. They are, without a doubt, among the toughest men walking the planet. I've know a few of them, played football with one, worked with one, have friends who are and sometimes you have to wonder if they even feel pain or know what fear is.

As for what half of the 1%, I've got connections, both friends and family, to the outlaw biker scene. There are TRUE outlaw bikers still out there. Tough as nails SOBs who simply don't care about the law and are modern day barbarians. Problem is, mingled in with them, even members of their clubs, are little more than thugs and drug dealers who use the "gang" as protection and for networking their illicit trades.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

full of [hashtag]?

Not so much.

I've had the distinct honor of being friends with Pacific islanders, and a few Maori's. When you're a friend, you're a friend forever.

That having been said? They are, without hope of contradiction, the toughest humans on the face of the planet. You most assuredly do not want to be on their bad side, and make no mistake, that side is some scary, scary stuff to behold.

1%'ers here in the states are some bad ass mf'ers. No doubt. But those 1%'ers in the OP? Look into those eyes, those pictures don't begin to show what they really are, they only hint at it.

Those are seriously scary dudes who I would never dream of crossing in any shape, fashion, or form.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join