It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Burr Talks Illuminati on Conan (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wasn't sure what forum for this.

I know the source (VC) can be a bit over the top, but the video speaks for itself.
I am not very familiar with Bill Burr.
Basically he starts by giving the typical " I like Trump because he speaks his mind" and then moves into Hillary at Bilderbergh meetings, jokes about republicans pushing people downstairs in wheelchairs, Nestle CEO that says water is not a human right, typical ATS/Conspiranoia talk. With a laugh or two.
Being in general agreement with him, I appreciate someone with the balls to joke about that on National TV. Though i could see it as a way to discredit, but i don't think that's the case. Conan Looked a bit uncomfortable for a minute there.

All in all, fun stuff. Enjoy.

I don't know how to imbed video, so here is youtube link.
youtu.be...

And my source
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Here's the vid.

Thanks for the laugh. Bill Burr is hilarious!

Notice how the crowd is silent when he mentions the bilderbergs lol.

edit on 18-9-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Burr is a comedian, so his job is to make jokes and ruffle feathers.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Nice, not familiar with him. Though enjoy little hints coming out in pop culture to break the "programming". How many fans of the show and or this comedian will now "google it".

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Just read an article about this and upon a search found your thread.

Here's another video and an article.

Article

Comedian Bill Burr is never afraid to speak his mind, even if his opinions often go against the near-oppressive climate of extreme political correctness that is happening right now. While his act mostly revolves around the fact that he’s an angry, loud mouth guy from Massachusetts, Burr often peppers his rants with his views on various conspiracy theories, whether they involve politics, the economy, the media and even the creation of a police state.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Bill Burr says that humans might very well be replaced with robots more and more in the future.

That may be true to some extent but you still have to have buyers for products and have people to maintenance the robots. So they can't get rid of everyone now can they?

They can't kill us all leaving only themselves. The danger of family only is that your family can actually turn into your worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Pretty segment what is sad is that 200 people down voted the video. Hopefully they were bots and not real prople that downvoted that.
edit on 01930America/ChicagoTue, 29 Sep 2015 08:01:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ive been following his work for a few years. He has been into conspiracy for awhile. He thinks about conspiracy and actually considers it, unlike most people in the limelight. A lot of his segments revolve around "conspiracy".

Hes definitely one of my favorite comedians.

edit on 3-10-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

join