It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Unlock?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

the shapes in the clouds are distracting you from the earth beneath your feet. ground your mind, before you lose it.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen
Its not really my "HOME" just a virtual home far removed and away from (reality check) home. Its all about the perception of being in a think tank shared with similar thinking folks. One could respond negatively or positively/NEVER in fear.

edit on 19-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you need to use your eyes to feel the ground?

If so that is sad
edit on 19-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

This is not an easy subject to discuss, many will have their own view about it, but it helps to dig into the origin of the words, because over time their meaning changes.
Of course words are symbols that point to the actual, describe the actual, but never are the actual.
The origin of spirit is spiritus, which means spiritual, it is one, all life is spirit in action, aliveness, movement, movement equals change, spirit is also referred to as wind, breath of life.
So, there is not 'a spirit', we are simply as individual an indivisible part of humanity.
one falls away, another child is born, it does not matter, humanity simply continues to progress.

The mind is no different, it is filled with knowledge which we have inherited from our forefathers.
A part of it is practical, another part is theoretical, but it is not from me or you, we have been spoon fed with this knowledge, we have accepted it and are struggling with it.
Hence we depart out of theoretical beliefs, no matter if we can validate it, our knowledge tells us, 'this is good' so we embrace it as something which will make the world a better place.

We as human being are our own limitation, behind what we think we are lies a far greater life force, so deep and so overwhelming, the notion of 'me' simply dissolves into nothingness.
So what is left to survive this body, that somehow would reincarnate according to the theoretical beliefs.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: lifecitizen

You are assuming everyone believes in reincarnation, which you didn't even mention or give a blurb about.

This would be a problem concept for those not understanding reincarnation. The premise is sound; once incarnated (you are swiped of all prior existences). You are again newly reborn to rediscover your past and purpose for being here. No one said this was easy; in fact almost impossible. I however am a success story regarding this process; it can work and has purpose.

Why would it have a purpose, if you need to be swiped of all previous things ??

This is the most ridiculous part of all this reincarnation talk, that in spite of you being erased you somehow without ANY reason, believe that this plays some role in the advancement of something.

Pretty sad that you have to be swiped just so you can believe being swiped has a meaning.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I would counter that human beings are not limited by being human, but by VERY fearful groups who know if they allow us any freedom at all, will completely surpass any OTHER LIFE FORCE.

So deep and overwhelming this truth is, they stop at NOTHING to make sure those of us who search will believe things are all ONE, and DISSOLVING in alternate realities.

They want to ensure we do not blow past the ridiculous notion that all non physical and physical can be fully attached, and combined , so insanely limited.

Believe whatever you want, all you typed there, is LEARNED, and what I have typed, I do not find anywhere on this planet, but in farther reaches.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

So, who is 'they' that deny others freedom, what is understood as freedom?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Actually, many people believe that human beings are superior lifeforms compared to all other life (such as animals). It's not a rare belief on this planet.
edit on 20-9-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You dont come here exactly blank, I think someway or another you might be able to tap into some of your old knowledge.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
It's not a rare belief on this planet.

That belief might extend further out.
edit on 20-9-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

I understood the OP the same as you did because Im familiar with the concept of reincarnation.

We have younger members who might not be.

As for the rest of your post there is absolutely zero scientific evidence we have lived previous lives. And no evidence that we have a soul.

We have zero scientific evidence that you are anything more than a hologram. A bunch of pixels held together by a force that science has yet to understand.

The evidence for the cycle of birth and death are all around you. All life is a cycle of birth, death and rebirth through the seed.

It is through the physical world that man makes assumptions pertaining to the metaphysical.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, and I have unlocked several past physical lives and spiritual journeys - in different ways. This is aided me greatly in bringing to light some of my choices in this life, as well as my unexplained behaviours and misplaced desires that never seemed to fit into my chosen place in society - and which still do not.
edit on 20-9-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Interesting, would love to hear more!

I would like to know, yes, anything to make this horrid journey make sense.
edit on VpmSunday23pm930 by valiant because: Too much

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Finding one's own spiritual path and meaning within this life is a daunting task especially bringing past lives and spiritual experiences into the equation, so in between the reflection and questioning, try to enjoy those special moments that are gifted to us. Those fleeting moments give us great wisdom and experiences, which should be taken in fully. In the end, it is the choices you make that shape your life and spiritual path. You can always make a new path.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: ParasuvO

Lifecitizen: You are assuming everyone believes in reincarnation, which you didn't even mention or give a blurb about.

vhb: This would be a problem concept for those not understanding reincarnation. The premise is sound; once incarnated (you are swiped of all prior existences). You are again newly reborn to rediscover your past and purpose for being here. No one said this was easy; in fact almost impossible. I however am a success story regarding this process; it can work and has purpose.

ParasuvO: Why would it have a purpose, if you need to be swiped of all previous things ??
This is the most ridiculous part of all this reincarnation talk, that in spite of you being erased you somehow without ANY reason, believe that this plays some role in the advancement of something.

I did not invent the process; this is how it works is all (I agree its ridiculous) but the other reality is worse (those that illegally time jump). Knowledge is meaningful; one attains it with study (after yearbook and cheerleading activities). The 'advancement' you speak of is not about the human; its about your individualized soul.

ParasuvO: Pretty sad that you have to be swiped just so you can believe being swiped has a meaning.

I agree; it is sad but this remains a fact: one cannot incarnate on this planet with prior knowledge FOR ALL OF THE RIGHT REASONS.
edit on 20-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You were not consciously born with this knowledge; you actually had to put in significant effort to discover who you were in past lives (access prior memories). Not easy.

edit on 20-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

That is indeed a great question!

These are just my thoughts based on a hodgepodge of different reading material from people far wiser then myself or antidotal experiences. (Not to be taken too seriously

Anyways, my thoughts are that even though I believe it would be at my own peril, I wouldn’t be able to help myself. Given the choice, I would choose to unlock. (Like an unlucky but curious cat)

The problem is, I don’t think our human minds are capable of perceiving just how incredible our universe/cosmos/existence is. I think it would be too overwhelming.

ATM, I agree with the idea that our brains/bodies are designed to function at a 3D level. That doesn’t mean we can’t take little “trips” from this reality and temporarily explore other realms of existence while in this form. Ie. Through deep meditation/trance, NDE, Astral travel, Lucid Dreams ect. And these “little trips” would likely be very positive.

However, after these “little breaks” our bodies seem designed to bring us back to 3D reality as quickly as possible. (I think it is to keep us from going bat **** crazy!)

I like the Radio Station analogy. Even though our brains are tuned to a “particular channel” (3D reality) there are many other channels playing simultaneously. And if we were to “unlock” everything at once, all the “other channels” would start pouring into our reality and our poor little brains wouldn’t be able to make sense of it all. I’d guess it could be really chaotic and possibly terrifying.

I wouldn’t doubt though that those rare people who display genuine psychic abilities are in fact tapping just a little bit into these “other channels?” (Which very likely could include the spirit realm)

I dunno though
All that said, I’d still push the button. (Choose to unlock!)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you need to use your eyes to feel the ground?

If so that is sad

You are the one talking about eyes, not me. But eyes, feet, hands, mouth...all useless without a mind. And a mind lost in clouds is a ship lost at sea.
edit on 20-9-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You were not consciously born with this knowledge; you actually had to put in significant effort to discover who you were in past lives (access prior memories). Not easy.

Actually, some knowledge came easily to me in visions when I was not actively seeking it, whereas other knowledge came from other prophetic people. So, can we suppose that some knowledge is given to us at certain intervals, whereas some knowledge remains hidden? My advice is to try to live our existing lives in a way that will make us happy - not to just follow your programming - find yourself in this life, then explore further past lives, if you must.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I was trying to avoid the "easier" for some factor (YOU RUINED IT).

edit on 21-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join