It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will the NWO stay into power you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How long do you think they will stay into power.How do some fo you know they want to reduce the earth population

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
How long will the nwo stay in power? simple answer, untill divine intervention takes place and stops them.

There is no way to stop the nwo, not when world leaders, media, corporations and other institutions are involved in the conspiracy. They are too powerful and control too many. It would take a revolution to overthrow most govts of the world to stop them and you know that ain't gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You don't even give a ray of hope.The world population is too big to be conrtrolled i say 2-3 months

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I say that americans/britsh/canadian/germans and other people in the world who have a decent amount of rights and freedoms will start to rebel when all fo these rights get stripped away. I say the NWO will be in power for about 2 years but then will be overthrown.

Peace~Smurf

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yes, I think the NWO will not remain in power for long either. The same nuclear war they need for the completion of their designs, will also bring about their down fall. They have also forgotten that Mother Nature is still alive and kicking.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't think there is any NWO, if by "NWO" you means some monolithic secret uber-government. I don't believge that any group, monolithic or not, is planning a nuclear war or a global population reduction.

Although some ecountries, like the PRC, are trying to -- at a minimum -- stabilize their population, lots of other countries, including Japan and many Western European countries, are actually losing people and for a lot of obvious reasons see this as a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I don't think there is any NWO, if by "NWO" you means some monolithic secret uber-government. I don't believge that any group, monolithic or not, is planning a nuclear war or a global population reduction.

I sort of agree with you, but there are internationalists who call for a one world government, mainly bankers, etc. I would not go as far to say that there is a group that is planning nuclear, maybe a nuclear armed country may plan some sort of attack, but a group who wish to control the world? unlikely

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The NWO has been in power and controlling the world since world war II it has yet to bring harm to anyone accept those against it and will do the same in the future, its called the united nations and it will stay in power as long as democracy.

"Yes, I think the NWO will not remain in power for long either. The same nuclear war they need for the completion of their designs, will also bring about their down fall. They have also forgotten that Mother Nature is still alive and kicking."

LOL do you think they are stupid? Thire already million steps in front of you there. thire much smarter than that. This is what makes the whole thing false, no matter what they do to get in power they will ultimately destroy them selfs. That what makes this conspiracy in my opinion false.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So spectulate on something that may not happen?

Well, okay. Fair enough.

I think it will last a bit longer than you guys. The NWO will make people think that its in their best intrests to keep them in power. All kingdoms fall but I don't think the NWO will fall a long period of time.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The NWO has been in control since W A Y, B E F O R E, World War II. Why and how can such a power exist with out the people knowing, it is easy, ignorance. Many great men and woman have tried to fee our minds, the minds of those ignorant to the world around them. See below the words of those who knew, and tried to open the eyes of their fellow country men, only to have later generations defeated again because many forgot the lessons of yesterday, and chose to be ignorant. Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

Ronald Reagan
"Government should uphold -- and not undermine -- those institutions which are custodians of the very values upon
which civilization was founded: religion, education, and above all family".

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Woodrow Wilson
"Liberty has never come from the government; it has always come from the subjects of it. The history of
Liberty is a history of limitation of govermental power, not the increase of it".

"IF WE WILL NOT BE GOVERNED BY GOD, THEN. WE WILL BE RULED BY TYRANTS " - William Penn - John Adams

"The diminuition of public virtue is usually attended with that of public happiness, and the public liberty will not long
survive the total extinction of morals." - Samuel Adams

Go ahead, allow yourself to be controlled, you insist on learning the hard way, so go ahead keep choosing your ignorance, just remember;

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams, debates of 1776

As for how long they will remain in power for, that depends on the ignorant people and if they are able to remove themselves from their little false world in their heads. It won't happen with the "ME generation" of people because they are selfish and so long as they are comfortable not knowing who their neighbors are or what goes on in their communities.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
The NWO has been in power and controlling the world since world war II it has yet to bring harm to anyone accept those against it and will do the same in the future, its called the united nations and it will stay in power as long as democracy.

Some say the new world order goes back to the times of Noah. How can you people say the nwo will last only a few more years? martial law could be declared tomorrow and sites like this and others that expose the nwo could be shot down, you could be taken away.

Maybe you do not realize how powerless you are against such a force.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Bro, if the NWO does succeed in taking control of our planet, god help us. i think if it comes into power, it will stay for ever. but, hey, you gotta think, all of the great empires of the world have fallen at some point in time. Rome, Egypt, Greece, Britain, Spain, the US hasnt fallen yet, but it will, i assure you, time will tell. all the advice that i give you, is to know how to shoot a gun, know how to clean a gun, be willing to kill fellow Americans, and most of all, do not lose hope. that might be the only thing you have one day.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
NWO is specifically organized to bring man along to the fight against Christ. When Christ returns he will be seen as an "alien" invasion force and the NWO must mobilize to defeat him. NWO will loose........

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
NWO is specifically organized to bring man along to the fight against Christ. When Christ returns he will be seen as an "alien" invasion force and the NWO must mobilize to defeat him. NWO will loose........

whaaa...???

Religion is controlled by the new world order movement,

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't think its a case of IF they take over, rather when.

When NWO take over, they will have complete control over us (the ones that are alive) the only people that could possibly put a stop to them would be extra-terrestrials.

If another civilisation in space decided to help us out and free us...
When everyone is locked in a prison camp...with microchips in our brains telling us to behave..what are we going to do then?
We can't save our selfs and there going to make sure of it...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I will will said that the new world order has been in the works for the last 30 years and now is getting momentum, but as everything the people eventually will open their eyes and realized that our country has been taken over.

It will not last pass the end of the year 2010, hopefully the people will take our country back peacefully and with minimum problems.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Marg if u look like what your avatar portrays, then we need to hook up girl-lol

The answer to the threads question, when us a people all over the world wakes up. Then no more nwo, (unfrotunalty there maybe another group that may take over) shame

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i have heard its supposed to last a thousand years like hitlers third reich thats probably how long they want it, but i don't think it will go that long as there would be a rebellion that would overthrow the government. I also agree with Dr horacid i have heard that a number of times now. There going after the the big relgions like islam and christ, and replacing it with satanism.

new topics

top topics

join