It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elaborate Media Hoax: 14 Year Old Arrested for Bringing Clock to School

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
if this kid had been white and named, say, 'Brad' , then this story would never have been a story.

No...if this story had been about a white kid named "Brad"...the right wing would be demanding the "liberal" school teacher be fired and citing it as a prime example of the failure of our schools and how they are crushing and abusing our kids!

Toy guns in school...GOOD!

Electronics Projects...BAD

Either of those opinions subject to flip depending on skin color.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick everyday brad is put under just as much scrutiny in school as ahmed is.r

absolutely, unequivocally, false.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Kid made out ok from MIcrosoft too with A Surface Pro 3, a Microsoft Band, a 3D printer, an Office 365 subscription, and much more.

It can be looked at in two ways

1. A screwup get's rewarded

2. He get issued equipment to use daily loaded with the MS Windows NSA operating system, probably enhanced, edition. Daily reports on his activities now available.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Indigo5
they look similar but they are not the same

Not sure is this is desperation or a visual perception problem?

No, It is not a Briefcase..it is a pencil case...

Are you unable to see the plug in the upper right hand side for scale?

edit on 21-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
yes I see the plug as I noted in previous post

they are not the same size cases although they look similar

you are mistaken here or are misleading

the guts of the fake bomb in question would not even fit inside the case in the picture you provide

they are different cases and all this is beside the point that the kid made everyone question his motives on purpose and those motives have not yet been cleared

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

yes I see the plug as I noted in previous post

they are not the same size cases although they look similar

They are precisely the same pencil case. Put bluntly, reality disagrees with your claim that it was a briefcase.

To be precise, the pencil box is 8.5 Inches x 5.5 inches x 2.5 inches..

And yes the clock he disassembled and wired into the box fit...

This is simply the realities of measurement and scale..

Absent tracking down the pencil box, as I did and many others have, all you have to do is look at the plug in the picture for scale..

If your xenophobia or ideology is asking you to deny reality and argue an apple is a pumpkin....you might try out an ideology that is less abusive to your brain.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

so now you are mistaken on two points and you are reaching

not only do you have any proof other than they look the same

now you want to insert the lie that I have claimed at any point that it was a brief case

that never happened

I will say again that the box the boy used was not the same as the picture you used nor was it a brief case but somewhere in between

again all this is beside the point that all of the items we are discussing could be used successfully to kill many others and this kid brought a hoax bomb to school

you can squirm around that fact all you want but his homemade clock looked identical to a hoax bomb that could have been used to incite A Reaction and it was then the police job to determine intent

I guess the next story we will see is a kid carring a sword and claiming it is a letter opener

or a kid with a lunch box full of fertilizer and a thermos full of diesel and showing the ag. teacher his desire to farm

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

again all this is beside the point that all of the items we are discussing could be used successfully to kill many others

The pencils that the small pencil case once held are more suited to kill than the DIY clock he inserted.

Not much to debate here as you don't seem to be acknowledging reality much, including simple scale and measurements of the box.

G'Day..

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I find it interesting that his parents don't seem to think that it is possible for this to be a bit alarming at a school. They don't seem to admit he has any part in it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
why are yall saying stuff about him not inventing something? for one. no one "invents" anything anymore. everything is already created somewhere. But to him, in his mind, he had to develope it. so that in essence is him creating it.

what gets me is the politics behind it.(sarah palin is meniacle) sarah palin said "is his pencil box better than the palin kids'?" yes bitch it is...

i doubt this is a supremacy power play, a hoax, or anything else that says, were fighting "terror".

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
if this kid had been white and named, say, 'Brad' , then this story would never have been a story.

You know, you are right. Because he would have simply been arrested. Not had a #hashtag# to follow hours after he did it. Would have dealt with it in the school. Poor judgement to bring something that looks like a bomb, regardless of age, and in a time of school violence this should be looked at. It is the next logical step. We have had mass shooting so the next will be a bomb during lunch. Whether extremist or love scorned teen it WILL happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Guess the name of Ahmed's Dad's company?

TWIN TOWERS TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION

mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us... arch_ID=32055028065

Unbelievable...

(Can't get the link to work now, here's a screen shot)-

edit on 21-9-2015 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: ghostrager

AND???

He started a Taxi company in NYC before moving to Texas.

Keep feeding that brown people paranoia monster in your head...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

The name of the building that Ahmed's uncle's business Twin Tower Transportation Co., is located, in Irvine Texas, is called "Twin Towers".

QUALIFICATION: If you enter the address of the Twin Towers Transportation Corporation into Google Maps, you will get a photograph from street level of the location.

It appears the "Transportation Corporation" is in one of two buildings of Executive Suites called "Twin Towers".

So they named their company, at least in part, for the buildings in which they are located.
ibloga.blogspot.com...

TWIN TOWERS EXECUTIVE SUITES
8585 N. Stemmons Freeway Ste. 400S, Dallas, TX 75247

edit on 21-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

How do you know I'm not brown, yellow, red, whatever?

This ain't a coincidence bud, this thing has HOAX written all over it!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The teacher was right to raise the concern. Would a TSA agent ignore this contraption at the airport? No. He/she would call an authority and Mr. Ahmed Mohamed would have to do some explaining and if he hesitated and passively aggressively danced around the questions, he would be handcuffed and taken in there as well, just as the cops did, and rightfully so.

Yeah, it's a shame we don't trust a 14-year old muslim male with an activist father at face value when he brings a homemade "clock" to school. He admitted it looked suspicious.

That is the issue now. Was he intentionally trying to get the reaction he got? Was he or his father initiating some kind of hoax by bringing it? Even if the cops figured out there was nothing to the contraption, the fact that he may have intentionally tried to cause alarm is a no-no. If he did, he should get suspended instead of rewarded.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

It certainly looks like his father my have put him up too this for some reason.

Devout Muslim father offers Pepperoni Pizza to mainstream media

He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, God is Most Forgiving, Merciful. - Quran.

Muslims prohibitted from pork consumption

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Indigo 5,

You have started your whole position from the perspective Ahmed Mohamed is a "victim". Your whole foundation is this kid was at a disadvantage from the start. I disagree. Sorry, but I do.

Just because you are a "minority" doesn't make you a 'victim' automatically. Since when did Muslim's become a "minority" anyway. So, you start from the perspective of "everyone thought this dude was a terrorist already...and then they confirmed it". The rest of the planet started this perspective from the basis of "that's weird, why did he bring something like that to school for no apparent reason?"

You see, if you start believing the kid is a "victim" because he's a "minority" (which I will gladly debate), then you start on the defensive!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The hate and flat out ignorance in this thread, ho boy. So i guess seeing the kid in handcuffs is a photo op huh? And the school knew it wasn't a bomb thats why the school and everyone wasn't evacuated, he was arrested because it COULD have been a hoax bomb. That's right, the kid got busted because an idiot thinks it looked too fake.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

BRILLIANT...(not)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join