It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is It??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
4 the new Future Force that I've been seeing, like on the Special Features on Ghost Recon 2, the gun they use looks like a whimpy version of a Halo Gun, It looks kind of cool, BUT COME ON!!!!!! It looks a little bit like something from WW2 without the flashlight, of a Paintball Gun, DO YA'LL KNOW WHAT IT IS????? CAN U TELL ME PLZZZZ...................

Mod Edit: Fixed caps lock title.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
check out the 3rd and 4th Scenario at www.army.mil/fcs/ 2 also get a look.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Its the XM8, i think, the weapon your are reffering to i believe is the US army's new weapon.
Compact , light weight and incredibly durable this weapon will replace the M16 and exceed it.
Its also made of plastic too.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
it also has a sniper, rifle, and machine gun capabilities, all you have to do is change the stock and add a new barrel u can change he gun to any other type in about 10 minutes

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327
it also has a sniper, rifle, and machine gun capabilities, all you have to do is change the stock and add a new barrel u can change he gun to any other type in about 10 minutes

That depends if you have a RSM or Sergeant Major of the Army standing over you.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well, I know about the XM8, but it just doesn't look like it, but it makes sense anyways. TY.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Could the ansa be this

or this

The first is the contender to replace M16A2 and is the Combat Infantry Weapon System, whilst the second is the bulkier French PAPOP 35mm integral grenade launcher/5.56mm assault rifle which is supposed to replace the FA MAS (WHY?)

Hope this has been of some use to you.

top topics

join