It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad Goes On Offense, Bombs Isis "capital", Deploys New Russian Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Has anyone told Obama he does not have the right to depose the elected Head of a State of Syria?

That's an act of war in itself.

I am glad the Russians have stepped in - lets face the truth many of the syrian men have run away like cowards instead of showing loyalty and bravery defending their own country. He has to have foreign troops to help him.

Oddly enough I would trust the Russians more than Obama because psychotic greed, conspiracy and an agenda not voted for by the people of the ME is what motivates American foreign policy obviously. It can't even be claimed America is helping Israel because netty isn't bothered about ISIS very strange that one were things genuine. (I don't leave out my own government in the USA criticism cameron is stroking obama's hand all the way, despite his little humanitarian PR trip to camps in Lebanon and discussions with a mother of 10 children. What a sap to think people don't see right through him).

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A short video that I really can't find fault with:
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: MrSpad

Russia is not the problem here
rather a solution to a regional problem (not ours) that given time could easily end up costing American lives.
Why not allow them to participate in the eradication of isis ? because this is not the plan
The American led strikes are not aimed at weakening Isis, but instead aimed at damaging and destroying Syrian industry and infrastructure with the goal of crippling the Syrian govt.

This whole ME ongoing war deals is about personal interests using religious extremism to feed it anyway. If it' sot one interested on the chest board, it's another. Someone needs to take care of IS instead of feeding it. If this is it, so be it, because obviously our side nor the ME alone can't do it or won't(depending on what one believes here). Don't blame 'em for wanting to protect themselves economically where as other countries already had to close boarders because they can do no more to help.
edit on 19-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: tony9802

I'd rather Russian boots on the ground in Syria than American, or any western ally. Let someone else take a crack at fighting these terrorist scum for once and Russia is perfect nation to do it.

Now why in the hell would anyone want to see that ?

They don't have such a great track record remember Afghanistan in the 80s.

And things have come full circle.

The Peshwar Seven is fighting the Tehran eight, and the Russians again.

On the bright side looks like the Russia is going to start having to worry about lone wolf attacks, and planes being flown in to buildings, etc.
edit on 20-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Now why in the hell would anyone want to see that ?

I want to see that because I would hate to see us lose any of our gay and women fighting force to another needless war.

That and I now question our real military power if we have an emp attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join