It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Ask Obama To Prosecute Global Warming Skeptics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So what's the plan there?

How do we 'combat' what mother nature has been doing for over 5 billion YEARS.

I await your reply anxiously.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't care for word salad.

Typical of you Kali!

I guess anything that requires you to give more than a one sentence answer is threatening to your ego?

At least I give some substance to my posts, versus your one liners.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
May as well start burning witches while they're at it.
"She turned me into a newt!"

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You start by admitting the fact that WE have been adding to what mother nature does naturally.

Mother nature didn't over fish the oceans.
Mother nature isn't dumping oil and killing the environment.
Mother nature isn't burning huge amounts of coal for electricity.
Mother nature isn't dumping radioactive sludge into the ocean.
Mother nature didn't wipe out over 40% of the rain forests.
Mother nature isn't creating holes in the ozone layer.
Mother nature is getting out paced by us in our efforts to do as we please and over use the resources we have available.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I asked what the plan was.

Come on now how do we 'save' the planet?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

1. You don't believe in accelerated climate change due to human intervention
2. You believe climate change is basically a lie perpetrated by Democrats

People that are spreading lies and attempting to dissuade others from science should be held accountable.

I think most of the hype is caused by hot air from Democrats like Al Gore.

I think climate change is natural because its been happening before "Man" was even invented.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If there are organized groups who are actively lying to everyone, making up false reports and deceiving the public.....

What's wrong with looking into the deceptive practices that could possibly cause great harm to people??

So, tell me, Obama LIED about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". Obama also said "average premium will drop by $2500". Most people have actually got MASSIVE increases in premiums and many lost their doctor.

Obama caused them PERSONAL harm
So, should Obama be in Jail ?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That's the problem with totalitarians, they wan't it all.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So where's the policy?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
a reply to: Khaleesi

That's the issue. They don't want to be educated. Instead of legitimate education, they prefer to listen to YouTube scientists and other paranoid schizophrenics.

And you are saying they should be prosecuted for not wanting to learn? Almost every teenager would be in jail if that were the case.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I give plenty of long posts. In some situations there just isn't any need, such as responding to gobbledygook.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I asked what the plan was.

Come on now how do we 'save' the planet?

So now I have to know how to save the planet hun??? Does that mean you admit we are in fact destroying it now??

Or is this just an attempt to dismiss anything I have to say because I don't have every answer to any question you might ask???

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I give plenty of long posts. In some situations there just isn't any need, such as responding to gobbledygook.

Guess those of us around ATS long enough realize that's your way of bowing out of discussion due to the fact you have nothing to refute the words you were challenged with?

I can't answer or refute a one sentence answer like you choose to give when I put some thought into what I may deem a response to your one liners. But if that's your way of waving the "White Flag"?

I'm good.....

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hey now people say were all gonna die if we don't do something NOW!

I just want to know how they were going to 'save' me.

Guess it was just too much to ask.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

OMG. Well, there ya go. You've just proven that Obama must lie about everything. Along with hundreds of scientists from all over the world and of different departments.

Those two examples, which have nothing to do with the climate, conclude once and for all that Obama must be the antichrist and Lex Luthor all in one.

I guess there's nothing to see here guys. M5 has completely shot down all of climate change by that one non related example. Let's just forget all about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Feel free to go through my post history. Make some sense so I have something to respond to.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You guys really need to get over the whole left-right horsesh**. How's this strike y'all;

Taking care of our world is just good common sense. So, what does it really matter who done it? Clean cars, recycling, development of renewable sources of energy, etc...are all just good ideas. The rest is minutia and hot air.

And I'll say it now, NO ONE who's actually electable (to any office above the local level) at this point, are anything but lying, traitorous, scum.

Now, as for prosecuting someone for lying using RICO laws. Give me a break..
edit on 18-9-2015 by Redwookieaz because: S&G

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hey now people say were all gonna die if we don't do something NOW!

I just want to know how they were going to 'save' me.

Guess it was just too much to ask.

Of me yes it is too much to ask. How the hell would I know how to combat decades of our contribution to climate change and pollution???

Do you really expect me to have the answer on how do something of that magnitude??? Seriously???

BTW, I don't have the answer to Time Travel, Immortality, or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop either. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Of me yes it is too much to ask. How the hell would I know how to combat decades of our contribution to climate change and pollution???

Psst ?

Neither do they.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm glad they want to lock up everyone who doesn't go along with government doctrine. This way, they only free people will be the ones who obey and think the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join