It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret identity of Georgia Guidestones founder revealed (but you have to buy the DVD?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
they were erected in the 80s so not really the height of the cold war

I was speaking of Freemason construction. My thought: the central message is SO negative (based in fear) this COULD NOT POSSIBLY have come from Moses; eliminate him immediately as the author.
edit on 19-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The guidestones aren't advocating killing anyone. The earth will do that part for us once we cross the threshold of sustainability with human overpopulation. We are but fleas upon the earths back. And to quote George carlin, she won't have any problem shaking us off when we get too plentiful.

The guidestones are there to give the survivors some tips to hopefully prevent the next cataclysm by sustaining balance in our natural world. Obviously skyscrapers and air conditioning isn't very natural. I think it's a good message and a good thing to plan ahead, as a 'just in case' sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

You people are hilarious! I can't believe you haven't been able to figure out who built the Guidestones.
edit on 20-9-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You people are hilarious! I can't believe you haven't been able to figure out who built the Guidestones.

Give it up. As it required a grand fakery; Monopoly money is your reward.
edit on 20-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And you know?

So who is it?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And you know?

Pretty sure I do.

So who is it?

That would be telling. All I know for sure is that they are interested in the reformation of the whole wide world.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annee: And you know?

DJW001: Pretty sure I do.

Annee: So who is it?

DJWOO1: That would be telling. All I know for sure is that they are interested in the reformation of the whole wide world

The New World Order; *what a surprise*; imposing fear AGAIN TO CONTROL MAN in the '80s!! (who are these sneaky ones) listening to Madonna and Duran Duran, engraving those stones. Maybe you mean "NEW ORDER" (or Psychedelic Furs instead). Did George Soros have a band then?
edit on 21-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Carter does claim a strong faith -> R.C. Christian.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Do you think if no one gave a # they would still have meaning?

Or peoples obsessions with other people's obsessions give it meaning.

Think of it like a family. If you have too many mouths to feed, are you going to keep breeding? It's an idea but it's people who give an idea power.
edit on 21-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The answer as to had it built is obvious and I'm surprised that people here haven't figured it out yet. It was Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
The answer as to had it built is obvious and I'm surprised that people here haven't figured it out yet. It was Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Man, Obama is really sucking things up if even you are blaming things on him ...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

He lived in Illinois in the 80s; (constitutional lawyer) with no *real* law practice; and had the backing of "The New World Order" magicians as its puppet form apprentice? Come on.
edit on 21-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Robert Carter Cook

This is who a few researchers believe commissioned the guide stones..

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The person who starred me understands the Game.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The person who starred me understands the Game.

I went ahead and starred you too because I want credit for understanding the game.

Even though I do not know who the gentlemen described as commissioning the Guidestones is.

An organization though? I can imagine an organization and probably pin it down -- even if I don't have anything more than a general term to describe them.

But a single name? It could be one of many elite, influential, wealthy, older white dudes.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Anyone figure it out yet? I'll pony up the dough for the DVD unless it's exorbitantly expensive.

Bill Gates? Probably not Bill Gates. I'm mildly curious, PM me your theories!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

If you answer the question with your personal money you will have my undying gratitude.

But I cannot promise I will believe that the DVD isn't disinfo. HOWEVER, I'd still be grateful for the chance to discern whether I think it's disinfo or not.

My undying gratitude. Think about it. It may not seem like such a deal, but you will get your moneys worth of gratitude from me.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I might just for poops and giggles. I just set up a Google Wallet account so I can buy shady stuff without worrying my card will be compromised. Sort of hate to give someone money for this, but if I do and then share perhaps they'll get less in the long run.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

An organization though?

You're getting warmer....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join