It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret identity of Georgia Guidestones founder revealed (but you have to buy the DVD?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just read about this in an article linked here-

Intellihub

SkyWatchTV’s Derick Gilbert was recently joined by Chris Pinto, founder of Adullam Films, who discussed his new documentary about the Georgia Guidestones called “Dark Clouds Over Elberton,” which exposes the secret identity of the mysterious “R.C. Christian,”… the man behind the construction of the Guidestones.

The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The monument stands at the highest point in Elbert County, about 90 miles (140 km) east of Atlanta, 45 miles (72 km) from Athens, and 9 miles (14 km) north of the center of Elberton. The stones are visible from Georgia Highway 77 (Hartwell Highway) and are reached by turning east on Guidestones Road.

The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge".[1] The monument is 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg) in all.[2] One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.[2] The land was apparently purchased by Elbert County on October 1, 1979,[3][4][non-primary source needed] although the Georgia Mountain Travel Association's history says the monument is located "on the farm of Mildred and Wayne Mullenix."[5] The monument was unveiled on March 22, 1980, before an audience variously described as 100[6] or 400 people.[2]

In 2008, the stones were defaced with polyurethane paint and graffiti with slogans such as "Death to the new world order".[7] Wired magazine called the defacement "the first serious act of vandalism in the Guidestones' history".[2] In September 2014, an employee of the Elbert County maintenance department contacted the FBI when the stones were vandalised with graffiti including the phrase "I Am Isis, goddess of love".[8]

Wiki

According to the first video (around the 5-minute mark) they approached the gentleman that made the Guidestones on the mutual grounds of Christian fellowship. He said they were then allowed to see the original order and paperwork for the Guidestones, and that they were able to glean clues from this, and later figure out who actually was behind ordering the construction of the stones.

But, alas, we have a book and a DVD for sale, and no name without dropping the coin.

Welp.

edit on 18-9-2015 by raedar because: a few typos

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think I'll pass on buying his DVD, I'll wait for whoever is gullible enough to buy it to tell us who made them.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Now we just need someone "interested enough" to buy the DVD and come back here and tell us..... LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm counting on it being flushed out in the youtube comments or even in this thread lol

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I nominate YOU

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: infolurker

I nominate YOU

LOL "interested enough" was not my first choice of words but I backspaced it out.

To me, who cares who put them up and how the hell would we know that whoever they say put them up or payed to put them up actually did?
edit on 18-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sounds like the plan of someone who would have made this in the 80's ....
Sadly, these people who think everyone is going to jump all over the opportunity to buy the DVD or book won't, we will all just wait for someone to post it on the net.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hey...

It was Jimmy Hoffa!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
poor man's stonehenge, with an enticing NWO subtext. interesting nonetheless.
edit on R2015th2015-09-18T16:25:57-05:0020150pm2604 by RoScoLaz4 because: spelling fix

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
One of the comments indicates it is a known Eugenicists named Robert C. Cook, that based on earlier research, not the book/dvd. Very short wiki of him here-

wikiwikiwiki
edit on 18-9-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here's the trailer for the documentary-

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A couple of diesel duallies and some heavy chains could bring it down.
Is the property under any kind of state protection?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I always heard it was Ted Turner.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
edit on 18-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yeah it will take one person to watch and release the info and leaving none else to buy it. What silly people thinking they can make a buck from it.

@@

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
A couple of diesel duallies and some heavy chains could bring it down.
Is the property under any kind of state protection?

Good quesiton, and part of what makes it weird in my opinion, this is from the wiki and not fully sourced, so....

n June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.[2] The land was apparently purchased by Elbert County on October 1, 1979,[3][4][non-primary source needed] although the Georgia Mountain Travel Association's history says the monument is located "on the farm of Mildred and Wayne Mullenix."[5] The monument was unveiled on March 22, 1980, before an audience variously described as 100[6] or 400 people

wikiwokawoka

And the inscription for those that do not know-

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[9] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones.Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

edit on 18-9-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Jeebus? Ted Turner? Some Bonesman that snoodled his noodle with George Bush the smarter while rubbing Geronimo's skull with their free hands?

Who cares? Just some stones in a field now. Been there for quite a while before anyone was spooked by it. Obviously a marker for post Reagan Mutually Assurred Destruction which never came to fruition thankfully.
We can go about our lives now.

edit on 18-9-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Now we just need someone "interested enough" to buy the DVD and come back here and tell us..... LOL

I'll bet you were that guy that sat next to the dude in the strip club showing his cash getting the same show for free? No worries, so was I!

They would have to sell one hell of a lot of DVD's to pay for the etchings and setting up of these stones, let alone the 24 hour surveillance to protect them from vandalism......

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is a monument calling for the extermination of around 6.5 billion humans.
I would be just fine with it being destroyed.
The guy who paid for it to be built doesn't even have the balls to use his name.
This is what happens when crazy has more money than they know what to do with.
edit on 18-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

LOL,

Yes, in my younger days I was that guy. I wasn't blowing my money except on the booze.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What do we do when number 500,000,001 and is born?
Chunk grandpa into a tar pit?
edit on 18-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join