It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first black president of the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My daughter just told me about a discussion at her school this morning. The question was: Who is Barack Obama?

The first answer: He is the first black president of the United States.

Another child said: No, he isn't.

When the others asked, why she thought so, she said:

The first black president was Nelson Mandela, the one who said: I have a dream.

I bursted in laughter. Reminded me to the discussions here.
edit on 18-9-2015 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta
You have to love our top rate education system.

They will learn just enough to be good little workers while remaining ignorant enough to accept their role.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Everyone knows that Bill Clinton was the first Black President:

cnsnews.com...

Former President Bill Clinton was honored as the nation's first black president Saturday at the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Annual Awards Dinner on in Washington, DC.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
When I stayed in Jamaica for some weeks, they asked me to join a little festival.
I had to take part in a game, where I was the big bro and smoked that big cigar.

I see a connection here. It went like:

"Trick dem fader, trick dem! Trick dem wid your big cigar!"

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Barack is only 6% black , right? That 6% is from his mothers side. Her ancestor was the first African to be made a slave, after he broke his bond agreement and ran away. Baracks (Soebarka) biologican father was an Indonesian named Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo, who was the founder of the cult called Subud, which involves being "opened" for spirit possession. Baracks mother had an affair with Mohammed, but was sent away when she got pregnant, as Mohammed was a married muslim. Baracks mother immediatly hooked up with Barack Obama senior and married him. Barack senior and his family in Kenya had no interest in Barack jr. because at his birth they saw that they had been fooled, and Barack was not a Kenyan. Go pull up an image of Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo. Also be aware that the woman who presented Baracks fake Birth cert ( Loretta Fuddy) was a high ranking follower of Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo, in the Subud cult. She was murdered about a year ago, where she suddenly was the only one to drown in a set up water landing in Hawaii. No loose ends.... Just like how all the gays in Baracks church were suddenly murdered a few weeks apart.....

So tell your daughter we havnt had one yet, and possibly never will. Sorry for the serious reply in the joke thread, but the joke has been on us all.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this right here.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here on ATS, we don't say that the other child got it wrong.
We say "She came from another timeline, where Nelson Mandela made that speech and became the first black President".
You wait, someone is going to come along and say "Yes, that's how I remember it happening, too."

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

As I learned from South Park, Nelson Mandela - in this incarnation - always steps in to explain the difficult things to us.
Maybe he would show up here if he wasn't dead.

But then again, this is ATS... Why should death be an obstacle?

top topics

join