It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I had an odd dream last night that I was in my old house and I went into the backyard and looked up and saw a space ship the shape of an oval colored gray with a slightly purple tint and two guns one big one slightly towards the top and a much smaller one towards the bottom. It disappeared and a different spaceship flew by this one I can only describe as being based on a B17. I then went inside the house to tell my mom about the spaceships but she was on the phone, shortly after I mentioned the spaceships a blue beam is on her and she disappears, I run back outside and there is a blue beam trying to catch me so I run back inside only for the beam to get me in the end, I'm then suddenly aboard a spaceship and the dream ends.
edit on 18-9-2015 by VashTheStampede because: Left out some info

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

I had an odd dream last night that I was in my old house and I went into the backyard and looked up and saw a space ship the shape of an oval colored gray with a slightly purple tint and two guns one big one slightly towards the top and a much smaller one towards the bottom. It disappeared and a different spaceship flew by this one I can only describe as being based on a B17. I then went inside the house to tell my mom about the spaceships but she was on the phone, shortly after I mentioned the spaceships a blue beam is on her and she disappears, I run back outside and there is a blue beam trying to catch me so I run back inside only for the beam to get me in the end, I'm then suddenly aboard a spaceship and the dream ends.

Sounds like a pretty cool dream to me!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Yes that does sound like an odd dream.. maybe it was more than a dream...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
it was probably that user on here blue shift with his questionable blue flashing light

nevertheless cool dream

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes that does sound like an odd dream.. maybe it was more than a dream...

What do you mean more than a dream?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How is that odd? Seems like fun, but nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Maybe it really happened. You never know.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Maybe it really happened. You never know.

I don't think it could have my old house is 10 hours away from me and my parents live 12 hours away from the old house.

Unless it happened in another dimension/reality. I don't think we go to different dimensions/realities when we dream but I could be wrong.
edit on 18-9-2015 by VashTheStampede because: corrections

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
How is that odd? Seems like fun, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Pretty abnormal for me,I don't really ever dream about spaceships or spacecraft of any kind.But maybe all that Doctor Who I've been watching on Netflix is trying to invade my dreams.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Who knows maybe it really happened..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It was really odd dream, but maybe that was because of you sometimes remember your old house or miss it.

top topics

join