It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Using outdated technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Link

Tyr the above link, pictures are not

working, sems the threads are messed up also?

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

The subject was missing, probably due to the database troubles.
ZM

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
From what i hear the U.S operates aircraft far more advanced than F117 F16 F15 etc...so why does it not use them in a war?

Surely they would be of use?

I've heard stories (can't remember where) of saucer type aircraft being used in the first Gulf War and all video footage being confiscated by agencies. Is this true?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
From what i hear the U.S operates aircraft far more advanced than F117 F16 F15 etc...so why does it not

like what?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Surely something must have come from all the Billions they've put into black projects other than stealth?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Who's to say the US hasn't used them in war? So many factors could contribute to keeping something hidden from the media so the public would never see it... Heck, with some of the camoflague in development you might not even be able to see it with your own eyes on the ground. Not to mention night attacks... Good luck seeing a flat black airplane at night...

I think the only reason the F-117 and B-2 ever came out of wraps was to boost moral during the first gulf war. And if those are being revield imagine what is still in the dark.

I'm sure there are machines that border on science fiction.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
their numbers were underexaggerated. I spoke with someone personally who saw close to 20 F117's on the tarmac, and that was just in one location, and one that wasn't even one of the listed staging grounds (it was in Yemen, later they were flown out and based elsewhere), and this was during the first Gulf War.

I'm betting we also used a few TR38's (or under a different designation) as well, and that these were the sources of the UFO rumors, as witnessed by some coalition forces during Gulf War I.

new topics

top topics

join