It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

If anyone doubts the credibility of my accounts? I have also presented sequences of photos proving that said object/s are not clouds,UFOs,specks of dust, lens flares, sun dogs etc etc.

Yes we do doubt the credibility of your evidence, because it is coming from just one source, you

I have also seen additionally thousands of pics further proving what I am presenting, a couple of friends in England have also captured the same objects in the same position, as they are at the same latitude..basically I've proven this object to be PX.

Please provide links to some of these "thousands" of photos, showing how they capture the same object (shape, size) at the same relative position to the sun. Also, I live in England, and regularly drive all around the country for my job. Please let me know where your friends are so I can go to those locations and try to see this for myself.

Yes I have referred to Zetatalk they are very accurate, but also note that I have ultimately condemned them, as they do not recognize the object that is Px appearing on the ISS camera, this I believe is to deceive the public to Poleshift timing.

A source, in this case, poleshift.ning, can not be both "very accurate" and personally condemned at the same time. This is selectively choosing what you think best-fits your theory. Which parts of the so-called evidence that poleshift.ning present do you consider to be accurate, and why?

Resulting to name calling when clearly you are displaying metal deficiency asking questions that have been explained. Again you are same as the rest cannot prove these images to be anything other than what I'm claiming, you really are pathetic btw! Shame on you!

Thankyou for your concern about my metal deficiency, after recent medical tests my bloodwork confirms I have normal levels of the requisite metals. I would love for you to detail where I call you names, please list the post and the quote so you can bring it to the attention of the forum moderators, as they have evidently missed me breaking the rules. None of the questions that I and others have asked you have been sufficiently answered (if at all) by you. Perhaps you should review your own thread, but take off the rose spectacles first.

I'm presenting info that is head and shoulders above any research available anywhere (that I'm aware of)

So you are declaring yourself as the only correct, viable source of information on this subject out of literally everyone else who has any interest, or even potentially valid theories on the subject? Ok then.

Perhaps you need to evaluate your position in life to come into a thread and diss provable info and make insults all the while actually making yourself look beyond ignorant.

Again, please quote any post of mine where I am showing ignorance of a subject you yourself have just declared yourself to be the one and only true source of information about. Teachers and prophets do not ignore valid questions, nor do they rely on selective vision of any written medium to get their message accross
edit on 28-2-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Keep it up. I like these threads. I haven't found anyone proving it is daytime Venus and I admire your persistence.

I hope we find out what to are capturing. We're good at telling you what it is not!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Why would a Brown dwarf need wings?

Are there any other instances of a planet being observed with wings?

Why is the term "orb" always popping up in every topic from UFO's to Bigfoot? Is it just a catch all to describe dust and such?

Whatever the answer might be it's all just puffy clouds.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Why is the term "orb" always popping up in every topic from UFO's to Bigfoot? Is it just a catch all to describe dust and such?

Yes there is actually a planet that is winged. I can't recall the name, believe it starts with a T. Just google winged planet and you can see it on Google Sky. Is was hidden at one point so their was a conspiracy that this was Nibiru but that was proven false by many here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

So far everything the Nibiru crowd has said has been proven to be a hoax.

I'm just hoping that come July 1st we can finally start moving this to the hoax bin. The op did give a timeframe of May/June. Or do you think they'll just change the dates, again?

ETA: Just thought I'd add this little tidbit.

"Nibiru" was supposed to cause a cataclysmic effect to Earth in 1997 (Hale-Bopp comet wasn't real and just a distraction from impending doom), then 2003 (when Lieder told people to euthanise their pets and the Earths rotation would stop for 5.9 days), then 2012 (Sumerian calendar bs), then 2014 (world leaders were going to announce that it was near the Sun), then 2015 (because they got the date wrong) and now 2016 (because they got the date wrong, again).

It's been misidentified as Hercolubus, Nemesis (apparently it comes through the Oort Cloud every 27 million years lol), Sedna, Eris, Comet Elenin, Comet ISON, the newly hypothesised Planet 9 and who knows whatever else.

19 years and they still keep the hoax going. You got to give them credit for persistence.
edit on 242016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I briefly tried to check this out the other day. By briefly I mean like 1 minute. I don't believe the OP is seeing anything but I'm not going to necessarily discredit him. I'm just one of those guys where you must always expect the unexpected.

Tomorrow is going to be nice out so I'm going to take some time out of my day to see if I can see anything at 2 O'clock from the sun.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: TomLawless

Yes there is actually a planet that is winged. I can't recall the name, believe it starts with a T. Just google winged planet and you can see it on Google Sky. Is was hidden at one point so their was a conspiracy that this was Nibiru but that was proven false by many here on ATS.

It isn't a planet you are thinking about, it is a T-Tauri type star still contained within its proto-nebula, which from the perspective of earth, gives it a "wing like" form. But it is essentially a star within a dense gas field that just creates the optical illusion.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yes there is actually a planet that is winged.

No there isn't, it's a star...simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

And that was debunked here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ah yes thanks guys! I knew it was something along those lines and Im sure Google had fun while doing it!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It's been 6 months since your original post in this thread. That means the Earth has swung around to the other side of the Sun since you wrote the OP, and celestial objects that would have been visible in the morning sky in September when you wrote the opening post would be visible in the night sky now, in April.

Therefore, can you please provide images of this planet X in the night sky and please give its location?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

It's been 6 months since your original post in this thread. That means the Earth has swung around to the other side of the Sun since you wrote the OP

Thats what it might mean to you and me and many more, however OP has said this so I guess you are wasting your breath

Well Zetatalk claims the Earth is in halted orbit? I have not seen their proof debunked either, but the fact that this object is seemingly always in the same position over the years, also tells us that the Earth is actually halted in orbit, otherwise this object would disappear behind the sun at times *and it doesn't* as I can attest. Yes Nibiru is moving and again I say the Earth must be halted,

The earth has halted in orbit.

Nibiru is moving and the earth must be halted according to OP.

Nothing, not even waterboarding or any kind of torture will change OP quest at informing the world and tell us to prepare.

Its almost here, there will be an announcement soon, how soon? soon from now, soon from before soon from after.

Its coming

This is all that comes to mind

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

It's been 6 months since your original post in this thread. That means the Earth has swung around to the other side of the Sun since you wrote the OP

Thats what it might mean to you and me and many more, however OP has said this so I guess you are wasting your breath

"Well Zetatalk claims the Earth is in halted orbit? I have not seen their proof debunked either, but the fact that this object is seemingly always in the same position over the years, also tells us that the Earth is actually halted in orbit, otherwise this object would disappear behind the sun at times *and it doesn't* as I can attest. Yes Nibiru is moving and again I say the Earth must be halted"

The earth has halted in orbit.

Thank You. I didn't see that. In that case, I'll respond directly to the OP's old post about the Earth halting.

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

You say it doesn't move? Well Zetatalk claims the Earth is in halted orbit? I have not seen their proof debunked either, but the fact that this object is seemingly always in the same position over the years, also tells us that the Earth is actually halted in orbit, otherwise this object would disappear behind the sun at times *and it doesn't* as I can attest.

Yes Nibiru is moving and again I say the Earth must be halted, did you read my earlier post in the thread about the Venus 'monster persona'? It too is halted.

OP -- if the Earth halted in its orbit, then why have I been seeing the constellation of Orion rise earlier and earlier every night, just like it should as the Northern Hemisphere moves into Spring as the Earth moves on the other side of the Sun, eventually on the opposite side of the Sun from the Orion?

Not only that, but I'm stating to see the summer constellations rising in the east in the pre-dawn sky. Those summer constellations were on the opposite side of the Sun from the Earth from October until March, but as the Earth swings around the Sun in its orbit, those constellations come into view in the night sky, and will be visible in the May through September night sky.

That should be enough to debunk the idea that the earth has halted in its orbit (that, along with the changing amounts of daylight and the differing locations of the rising and setting sun).

edit on 4/4/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hell, the fact that the sun still does rise and set ought to be enough to debunk such a ridiculous notion. I really wonder sometimes how someone so remarkably ignorant is able to even function in daily life, but that's a discussion for another day....

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Hell, the fact that the sun still does rise and set ought to be enough to debunk such a ridiculous notion. I really wonder sometimes how someone so remarkably ignorant is able to even function in daily life, but that's a discussion for another day....

I was assuming the "Earth halted in its orbit" meant only a halt to the Earth's path around the Sun. In that fantasy scenario, I suppose the Earth could still be rotating.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I was assuming the "Earth halted in its orbit" meant only a halt to the Earth's path around the Sun. In that fantasy scenario, I suppose the Earth could still be rotating.

As an interesting thought, the earth's orbital speed around the sun is pretty fast, right? If it was halted, where did all the inertia go ? Would we not have all flown off the surface of the planet?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Anyway, I don't think the OP will be coming back to this thread to answer any of our questions. Going by his history, he tends to post a new thread on this very same subject every month or so, and once it gets locked and redirected back to this one, he disappears.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi everyone I hope you're all well! Just a fleeting visit, I wanted to make sure I made this post as of the obvious importance! I still have an immense amount of images of my own and from the space cameras that I need to add. My Understanding and discoveries have taken incremental leaps and when I present it this should fill in a few gaps that have remained in people's minds. As always I say get prepared!

Here we are over a year since this photo documentation has begun and I'm consistently viewing and imaging the anomaly at two o'clock-which is very likely THE brown dwarf star that is Px-although we have many objects appearing now!

Update coming asap..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Double post Sry
edit on 16-7-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The time is coming (days or weeks imo) where we may be looking at an announcement as there will surely be mass sighting on the cards soon!

10 months later you are still the only person to have seen this.... what happened to your claim it would be days or weeks? Like all your other claims they failed!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Cool you have more pics of clouds and the sun...just what we all have been waiting on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join