It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

If you enjoy reading...

"Imaginary Bull# Planet" Nibiru: Lens Flares, Sun Mirages, Hoaxes, & Just Plain Silly

www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So for now..

1st Image taken in April 2015:

Sun and clouds...Interesting.

Zoom in:

That just helps you see the cloud even better...thanks.

Here's a zoom of the red dot taken from summer 2015:

Sun and clouds...okay.

From this occasion we have three groups of objects forming a diagonal path, of these three, one is the main object-the bottom two are the contenders for that btw.

Three clouds...magnificent.

And the last pic...I think I saw one just like that in a coffee house in Florida during the 90's.

Continued

Need more pics of clouds to post as evidence something is out there besides clouds.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm

I detect a thinly veiled attempt to cash in on the *possible* planet 9 to attempt to corroborate the OPs so called evidence.

Straws....Grasping.....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
Hmmmmmm

I detect a thinly veiled attempt to cash in on the *possible* planet 9 to attempt to corroborate the OPs so called evidence.

Straws....Grasping.....

Yeah, but only because it's called Planet X. And as we all know, any planet called Planet X is a doom planet. Just look at how Pluto destroyed us.

Oh.

Wait.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi Guys

Just want to start off by again saying I'm aware photos are being removed; that needs to be highlighted!

Moving on, we still have main object (PX) in position at two o'clock relative to the sun, which is also (relatively) slowly moving away from the sun over time. We now have multiple objects that now appear regularly as you will see in these photos.

Taken around 3/4 o'clock in the afternoon. Object/s are now visible a lot earlier than the previously stated optimal times of sun rise/set, although at sun rise/set you may see some exceptional things! bare in mind at these times objects are at their furthest away from the sun, and of coarse in the usual position.

Before I add the pictures please may I ask the good Folk here on ATS to do the right thing and get the word out there?! Please send this thread onto people and post it publicly! I am a bit numb to all this stuff (after seeing Our incoming brown dwarf for months) but believe me I am concerned! And sort of lost for words, as I suspect Poleshift and PX's passage to be some what sudden and soon! The object/s are also consistently reappearing on the ISS camera and are developing well. Take heed ATS I wish you all the best of luck and my thoughts and strength are with you all! :0)💪

There is a red (solid) dot within a larger opaque orb shaped aura/'projection', this has a planet to the left (as has been seen before) there's is also a dust trail behind it and enveloping it's.

Here's my example.

A previous example of the main object with a heavy left 'wing' which I assume is an object within this vicinity; as we have also in the images above taken more recently.

Here's the original image.

Heres a SOHO image from the same day.

To be continued..

edit on 12-2-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

Here we have a previous pic that can easily be determined to *not be a cloud* (as the batch of photos already posted) were (as I've said) *taken over a period of over an hour* perhaps 10 pics or so, clouds moved in that time..Chem trails moved..*sun and PX objects maintained exact positions and angle that they have done for two years* in the interest of denying ignorance the next person to say cloud should be fairly banned, but as the trolling has persisted (like Planet X at two o'clock) then I can only assume the trolling has been allowed to persist in order to discredit this information.

In these images we have three clusters of objects, I contend the brown dwarf is the center object btw and this is what I want you to compare to the OP image quoted in my post here. It's appearance is an opaque aura/'projection' that is almost glassy at times.

Original:

Here are some photo adjusted versions for clarity..

This thread will be updated as always..

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'll get the word out for you.

BEWARE OF CLOUDS EVERYONE!!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Mods can we please try and moderate this thread??!

Terry here has been trolling for months!

He said in a post I read, that, what we are seeing is dust on the lens? this has been proven to not be the case, as if it were dust? it would not show up on scores of photos (in the same position in relation to the sun) taken at varying distances this is elementary stuff!

He is now saying clouds? which the series of photos in the Op even proved (here we are months and many pics later). Three OP pics were taken over time and the clouds moved as did the sun set downwards and the red object was consistently in position-which it has been for two years!

There are a few posts where I have shown pictures taken over an hour or so where again objects maintain positions.

I know this is being analyzed carefully by the discerning contingent of ATS, so I won't let one post sway my opinion. Essentially we have a photo and account documentation spanning since April 2015, no one on ATS has come close to debunking this material, as it is quite simply undeniable, the reason I am presenting this on ATS is because this is the best place to reach many people, again, if for some reason you doubt what you are seeing? Then you can see and test this for yourself. If you are near 50N latitude main object will be at 2 o'clock, if your in Italy or around 39-40N it will be at 4-5 O'clock, in Brazil 11 o'clock. This is where you should focus and could either look by eye or also if you happen to just take a pic. Exposure on camera should be reduced to half and ideally a passing cloud will be covering the sun exposing (in my case) the two o'clock position, even a tree or bridge etc can be used in this same manner to diffuse and shield the sun's rays; hence enhancing visibility of the object/s.
a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So what's it's exact coordinates?

This whole 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock thing doesn't cut it.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Terry here has been trolling for months!

He isn't, he is asking you legitimate questions (as are others) and you are ignoring them

I know this is being analyzed carefully by the discerning contingent of ATS

It isnt

If you are near 50N latitude main object will be at 2 o'clock, if your in Italy or around 39-40N it will be at 4-5 O'clock, in Brazil 11 o'clock. This is where you should focus and could either look by eye or also if you happen to just take a pic. Exposure on camera should be reduced to half and ideally a passing cloud will be covering the sun exposing (in my case) the two o'clock position, even a tree or bridge etc can be used in this same manner to diffuse and shield the sun's rays; hence enhancing visibility of the object

It cannot be fixed in these locations otherwise the entire solar system would have stopped. It doesn't just take the earth to have stopped (which I know you believe, ugh) for this to occur. ALL bodies in the solar system would have to have no relative motion whatsoever for this to always be visible in one place for over a year
edit on 12-2-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If anybody is trolling here, it is you. You're the one who has posted pictures of what are quite obviously clouds and lens flares ad nauseum, insisting that they're not....

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi Guys I would just like to compare the image taken in the last post and also the SOHO image taken from that day, plus another SOHO example.

We can see more of a streaked debris form here:

Images from last post, again; leading object with a trailing debris cloud/tail, the invert has enhanced the tail more so. The normal image is essentially showing a larger opaque orb with a red dot in the center. To the left another object and also a trail of enveloping dust or debris etc:

Here's an older example from a previous 'shoot':

I would like to draw attention to the fact that we know this object is clearly at its core a red dot, this was proven with this sequence of photos in this OP many months ago, so anyone who is calling this a cloud has not read the thread (first page) and is ignoring that this object has switched between different but familiar personas-therefore clearly not paying attention.

Here's a giff (hopefully it works) of the helical vortex motion. From what I have seen with my own eyes and on both the Soho and ISS cameras, tell me this is what I'm seeing. Please go back for my analysis on the ISS image made earlier in the thread.

edit on 13-2-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

If anybody is trolling here, it is you. You're the one who has posted pictures of what are quite obviously clouds and lens flares ad nauseum, insisting that they're not....

Please read my latest post you are absolutely wrong!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am really confused at just what message you are trying to get across.

Do you think this is nibiru? You have mentioned several times you get info from and believe many of Nancy Leider's theories, yet the evidence you present does not corroborate with anything officially presented on poleshift.ning

Do you think this a doom planet of your own discovery?

Do you think you are conveying some truth that every single other person on the entire planet is blind to?

Are you delusional and need medical assistance?

I truly do not understand the dedication to, ignorance to discussion of, and ever changing goal-posts of the evidence, and story you are so obviously helplessly embroiled in.

Seriously, its time to give up and re-evaluate what you should, and should not worry about
edit on 13-2-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just adding a link here in which I've gone into further detail analyzing a particular Soho image of Px, along with Px as seen from the ISS, South Pole IR scope, Hubble, and my own photos.

This investigation is still ongoing and I have some new material to add to this thread hoping to do that over the next few days.

Until then, stay well ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

No need to be confused! although you shouldn't be!

The purpose of this thread is to raise awareness of the very real existence of Planet X. I have repeatedly shown (and observed by bare eye) the object at two o'clock over a period of nearly a year. If anyone doubts the credibility of my accounts? I have also presented sequences of photos proving that said object/s are not clouds,UFOs,specks of dust, lens flares, sun dogs etc etc.

I have also seen additionally thousands of pics further proving what I am presenting, a couple of friends in England have also captured the same objects in the same position, as they are at the same latitude..basically I've proven this object to be PX.

Yes I have referred to Zetatalk they are very accurate, but also note that I have ultimately condemned them, as they do not recognize the object that is Px appearing on the ISS camera, this I believe is to deceive the public to Poleshift timing.

Yes this info is not found on the Ps Ning and is unique to only my research..

As I've explained before clearly you haven't followed the thread? Other people can verify this by using the same formula, I've seen it happen time and again, this is a very transparent proposition.

Now your trolling same as the other 99% of this thread and you are very insulting!! Resulting to name calling when clearly you are displaying metal deficiency asking questions that have been explained. Again you are same as the rest cannot prove these images to be anything other than what I'm claiming, you really are pathetic btw! Shame on you!

I'm not worried thanks I've always taken an interest in Px and I'm presenting info that is head and shoulders above any research available anywhere (that I'm aware of) Perhaps you need to evaluate your position in life to come into a thread and diss provable info and make insults all the while actually making yourself look beyond ignorant.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well let's have a look at your "evidence" shall we?

The latest soho thread you posted your bs on. Been proved it was a camera artefact.

The photo of Planet X taken from the ISS. Been proven it was a reflection.

Other soho images. Been proven what they actually are (artefact, other parts of the camera etc).

The newly discovered planet 9. We can't actually see it as its so far away. We can only show evidence that it exists purely based on what it's interacted with.

Your other photos are showing clouds, dust, lense flares and sun dogs.

You also state that the WHOLE solar system is halted. That was just a blatant lie. We can all look at the planets and stars and see for ourselves that they are still moving. We are still getting seasons which means we are still moving.

You used poleshift for your evidence. The same person who said it was going to be devastating on 3 other occasions. Neither of those times did it happen. The same person also told people to KILL THEIR PETS on a radio station.

You have said it's constantly in the same place yet your photos show it isn't.

You have said its in our solar system. Anyone with a telescope can see it's not there. Also, it's not effected any of the orbits of any of the planets.

Your "evidence" is shoddy at best.

You refuse to answer to most basic of questions.
What's it's exact coordinates in space?
What's it's current speed?
What's it's distance from us?
If it's heading straight for us, when will it arrive? Or get close?
(You've changed your stance on that a few times)

edit on 273727/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Would you care to explain this extract from your first post on this thread dated 18 September 2015?

The time is coming (days or weeks imo) where we may be looking at an announcement as there will surely be mass sighting on the cards soon! Also this object will (when visible to all) take on the form of the red winged disk and this will unnerve the masses so be prepared in all the obvious ways!

There hasn't been any announcement.
There hasn't been any mass sighting.
The masses haven't been unnerved.

So, you failed.

And another quote from THIS thread dated July 12 2015.

To those in the know about this subject? You will know there is an announcement pending!

edit on 273327/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Perhaps you need to evaluate your position in life to come into a thread and diss provable info and make insults all the while actually making yourself look beyond ignorant.

Now that's rich.

SO might I ask why you think this so called planet is in your pics yet we have probably millions of amateur astronomers that don't see this planet just hanging out up there?

Seems more than one would see it, but they don't and that doesn't make you question whether it exists or not?

edit on 27-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I've already tried that as I have a fairly good telescope hooked up to a 50" TV and can't see a thing. I've also addressed it previously with him and it's been ignored. He also accused me of being a troll because I asked questions (that went unanswered) and pointed out some of his photos (that he found in other threads) have been proven to be other things.

There's no reasoning with people who have no reasoning skills.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
The purpose of this thread is to raise awareness of the very real existence of Planet X. I have repeatedly shown (and observed by bare eye) the object at two o'clock over a period of nearly a year.

And yet, no-one else has.

Does that not make you wonder? 7.5 billion people and you are the only one who has seen it?

Think about it ....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join