It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was reading OP with disbelief, and then I saw photos(second one, specifically).
Funny thing, I made similar pics 1-7-2014, 52N, shortly after sunset.
Thing was definitely stationary and it just vanished after few minutes.
It seemed very distant, but definitely in our atmosphere.
It was not there next day.
postimg.org...
edit on 18-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
im in NZ,at roughly 45south...where would I look for this object?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

This world is going to sh!t with out planet X brother.

Don't go jump'n into bed with a purple blanket and brand
new Reeboks.

Doe was on meds!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just on the fly here..thanks very much for the stars and flags Everyone! really appreciate it!! I'm going To give this thread a Sunday bump! later on I also want to add some very curious images from the other day,Plus Hopefully I can add some of tonight's images,providing the weather is good,it is so far? so fingers crossed..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Okay I have to ask...

WHo gave this Nibiru/Planet X thread that many stars?

As for the OP here is what a Brown Dwarf would do if it came into our neck of the woods.

There is no Nibiru/Planet X that will be coming...not now...and not in the future.

And if it does you won't be around to see it anyway, so why care?

edit on 20-9-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just wanted to add some more images. I will include one that I managed to take in-between a break in the cloud exposing the two o'clock position. I also used a bridge to diffuse the Sun a bit. This particular day was not good (weather wise) as it happens and I didn't catch the prime time at sunset.

Tonight yet again revealed the object sporadically over two hours,as it appeared and disappeared amongst the clouds. I have some good images I imagine.I need time to go through a few batches of these images and sort them out actually.

I want to point out the likeness of the object in a photo taken on the 18/9/15 compared to the same appearance it also showed in My previous post (which I will include again). The image from the 18th was taken quite a way before sunset about 5-6 o'clock.

Here are the images (for reference) of a session that I previously posted.

This image below was obviously taken a few days ago. Very weird is all I can say..I mean what are the chances (taking into consideration everything I have shown and spoken of in this thread) that this near exact form could be located in the exact position We would normally expect to see the object? On this particular day I recall taking the opportunity to just get a photo rather than tracking it, I was excited further still to see this form when I looked through the images later on.

Here are some zoom ins which have been enhanced on photoshop.

The object is located a little way above the 18-it's subtle in a way.

I will keep updating the images as they come..

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
That is a brown dwarf ^^ otherwise I wouldn't have added the image...best leave this to Me, you are out of you depth truly you are..

I don't need to defend My work as it stands on its own. Anyone with a certain level of sense can see that and the more my images mount up the more the attacks and criticism will be seen for what they are and that being smothering of this vital information, yet again my thread has been moved to skunk works hmmm..

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ok the images below are from quite a few sessions ago. The weather has been changeable recently and not ideal for spotting this object. Saying that, I have found that a certain amount of cloud cover is needed to enhance the object that usually gets lost in the glare on a clear day (until the last moments of the day).

On this particular day the photo below was taken, I had to wait for a break In The clouds exposing the two o'clock position.I saw this object by naked eye btw, but couldn't enjoy it, as I needed to get the photo in while the chance was there. The result is what we see in this image. Here once again we have the brown dwarf that is Planet X showing its' winged appearance.

I want to give a more thorough write up on what I have been seeing recently in my next post. On average I have been taking photos four times a week and I now have a large back log of images. Just last night I noticed we now have new contenders (objects) these will be the moons/planets of the B.D.
Although this is somewhat of a surprise, it is to be expected. This object and its orbitals will continue to grow in size,clarity and vibrance as it approaches, so I expect to see some amazing things (even more so amazing that is) Last night I saw (and captured) three new objects appearing and then 'setting' at the near two o'clock position, our main object will always be at far two o'clock btw.

In the event that someone is reading this post first and has just come by this thread? Please read it from the beginning to fully understand what this object is and how this translates into it appearing as it does in my images.Thanks.

Zoom in:

Original:

Plenty more to come. I am working hard on this and what I am providing is undebatable. It's more or less two years since I have been observing this thing and I know what it is I'm seeing. I have researched every aspect of PX for twelve years and I have clocked up many,many,many hours of watching the sun during this time, so I know what is unusual and what is usual. I'll actually give myself a pat on the back at this point, these are amazing exclusive images and although there are others following PX globally, I have yet to see in my experience such a documented proof. When I witness seeing this object it is an awe inspiring feeling, partly euphoric and partly sobering, as even though I have always been a 'believer' this s### is getting real and quick!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok at this stage of the thread and investigation it is now necessary to touch upon the subject of Planet X's orbiting planets and moons. Recently I have also been observing new objects, also in the two o'clock position (thereabouts) the main object will always be consistently in the usual two o'clock position btw. Interestingly these objects also have a red appearance,but without the 'wings'. The night before last, I counted at least five objects in total. Some are white orbs and as I say another two possibly three red.

They can appear very faint at times but if you know what to look out for the are certainly viewable. All these objects move in tandem with the sun fyi. Now that I am completely aware of these new objects, I have checked back old images and they are there in the same positions. I expect to learn new things along the journey and surely there must be further surprises in stall.

Last year in Czech we had the usual fierce winter and didn't even see the Sun at all for two months, so when winter shows its' face, I expect the camera to gather dust for a time,until then I will take any opportunity to keep photographing and observing. My new location is likely over a 100 meters higher than the previous wind turbine location, so although I am losing this marker (turbine) I should have greater clarity for better images.

Below there are a range of images. The first was taken from London through welders goggles. It is also showing the object at near on exactly the same position,as you would expect as it is the same latitude.

Below that I have included an image taken from yowusa and it depicts the PX system according to many videos and images that have been analysed. I'm not too quick to endorse yowusa usually,but, their analysis of the complete PX system has merit and the diagram is useful to help understand what we are dealing with. The next image on, is a leaked image from the South Pole telescope, again We can see the PX system in all its' glory.

Further down there are some SOHO images. You can also see the orbitals (moons/planets/debris) trailing behind from the core of the system. This area of the research needs to be highlighted, as this will be a factor in future more so, as these objects are now beginning to make an appearance.

As expected I imagine the debunkers are in, I did catch a few brief comments, but as you can guess I'm quite busy with this project. I do not have time to debate this and more to the point I challenge anyone to stay on topic essentially and debunk My own images, although this debunking attempt cannot succeed as they are real! I have even given the 'formula' on how to locate them yourselves. The reason for bringing this to ATS was for further attention, as I'm well aware We have a large 'readership' and I'm more than capable of making the call on what I am seeing and this sharing of info is purely for the benefit of the readers not myself. Sorry if this sounds rude or off, but if you were in My shoes you wouldn't have made it this far! Ultimately it is down to the individual to make that call, do your own independent thinking and research.

The images are now mounting up and tomorrow I will be out there again in the field (quite literally) so if the penny hasn't dropped for some thus far? it will the more the images precisely depict this object.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I did. I may not see the same thing that EndOfDays does, but at least this member is out with a camera and presenting this forum with a badly needed boost of interesting subjects.

I see things over head all of the time that I really should post, but back off that notion due to the vitriol that I see other open minded, curious members having to navigate. EndOfDays is showing a bit of class here, unlike others.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I did. I may not see the same thing that EndOfDays does, but at least this member is out with a camera and presenting this forum with a badly needed boost of interesting subjects.

I see things over head all of the time that I really should post, but back off that notion due to the vitriol that I see other open minded, curious members having to navigate. EndOfDays is showing a bit of class here, unlike others.

The total lack of any real replies to this thread other than the OPs continued delusional postings indicate that it is no longer a subject that holds any interest for many people, including former believers. Wasn't it supposed to come in 2003, then 2008, then 2012....

If it was there in the sky, EVERYONE on any given hemisphere would be able to see it. I don't see it. Nobody else but the OP sees it. it simply is not there.

It is grasping at straws for attention. And it is very sad.

Just take a lok at his latest batch of solar observation spacecraft images. Look at them carefully. If each thing he identifies is an actual object, not only is its relative distance from the sun changing, but it is also orbiting at some very strange spirals. Even accounting for various differing rotational angles of the observing spacecraft, that thing would be orbiting EXTREMELY quickly. I mean it went almost entirely around the sun in about a week. That kind of speed, orbital positioning etc would wreak absolute havoc on ALL the planets in the solar system, as well as making it appear at different locations in the sky. The fact is, his own "photographic" evidence always shows it at the same position. His own "evidence" doesn't even add up.
edit on 4-10-2015 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
That is a brown dwarf ^^ otherwise I wouldn't have added the image...best leave this to Me, you are out of you depth truly you are..

I don't need to defend My work as it stands on its own. Anyone with a certain level of sense can see that and the more my images mount up the more the attacks and criticism will be seen for what they are and that being smothering of this vital information, yet again my thread has been moved to skunk works hmmm..

You have to be trolling us readers,

I cant take you seriously anymore, how any of you are sitting at the computer and having a laugh at the responses?

Ok the images below are from quite a few sessions ago. The weather has been changeable recently and not ideal for spotting this object. Saying that, I have found that a certain amount of cloud cover is needed to enhance the object that usually gets lost in the glare on a clear day (until the last moments of the day).

Of-coarse there needs to be cloud cover when you upload cloud pics,

With a clear sky Nibiru vanishes.

In the event that someone is reading this post first and has just come by this thread? Please read it from the beginning to fully understand what this object is and how this translates into it appearing as it does in my images.Thanks.

I have and still don't understand how you translate,interpret or perceive clouds as being Brown dwarfs and being in the same position of the sky for well over a year or how ever long you have been observing this.

Is the earth stationary and not in orbit?

I hope you understand why I think you are having a laugh, nothing you say makes any sense.

I am working hard on this and what I am providing is undebatable.

Yes it is.

I have researched every aspect of PX for twelve years and I have clocked up many,many,many hours of watching the sun during this time, so I know what is unusual and what is usual.

Really?

You do know your post history is available for all to check.

You said previously you have been researching this for a bit less time than 12 years.

I might be mistaken and only going of memory, so I guess if you yourself want to check what you have said previously or any other readers do I have a feeling you have posted a different amount of time you have been researching this.

I have even given the 'formula' on how to locate them yourselves.

You mean like the formula to predict when the next emp strike from Nibiryu will happen?

NO you haven't,

the 'formula' you give is a link to Nancy's site.

I asked and asked if you can in your own words explain or predict the things you claim other should be able to do if they understand the 'formula',

Will you ever respond, will you ever show you know what your talking about or simply keep posting nonsense without further clarification.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

EndOfDays is showing a bit of class here, unlike others.

Class?

AT what ?

having a laugh?

The poster cannot in my mind be serious, I so sincerely hope they are not serious otherwise there is whole new level of delusion I am seeing here,

Thats not said to be insulting, I suffer from many delusions myself and can easily interpret another that is suffering, But endofdays is taking this a whole new level which is why I think they are trolling or if not endofdays is Nancy Liedler.

I cant take what they say seriously, the level of expression in refuting the opposing claims the so called debunkers bring just shows endofdays has nothing, no understanding of the things they claim, no understanding of what he/she is capturing digitally and seriously quite far gone into lala land if he/she believes they do know what they are claiming.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi Guys. I brought up the subject of Planet X's orbiting moons/planets in the last post, as My suspicions were confirmed that I am indeed noticing something else other than the original object at two o'clock.

Over the last few days I have been looking over My old images from throughout the year (hundreds) and I have noticed some reoccurring patterns regarding these objects that I thought I may have been seeing more recently. I have also acquired an eye for this different opaque red orb with 'wings' form recently, and this has now appeared in old images in addition to the primary object of interest. I Want to go into why I think it has taken this form in a moment.

I feel Confident and certain enough to
Actually say there are undoubtably more objects. These objects have remained consistent in their positions for the most part of the duration, but I dismissed them previously as my focus was on the main object at two o'clock. I have included a drawing (below) that I made, depicting where the extra objects are in relation to each other and the sun. I attempted to make it to scale as well as I could. If anyone is interested in taking note of this pattern? This link has many images for reference:poleshift.ning.com...

One object in particular, in the just shy of 11 o'clock position, I believe may be light blue. This conclusion was also reached through seeing multiple videos and images with the object in the same place in the N. Hemisphere. The blue 11 o'clock object, in retrospect, was the first object I ever captured before My campaign this year. At the time it was a small orb next to the sun, but I didn't take it any further and dismissed it. I also noticed it was blue without the filter. BTW I now know this object has remained in that position since 2014.

I have included a link here (relevant info near the bottom of the page) www.zetatalk.com... from a Zetatalk Q&A regarding a red orb sighting in South Africa. This object was determined by ZT to actually be a 'monster persona' of Venus. I have also included a link here:www.zetatalk.com... on light refraction and the reason for the appearance and size of these personas. This principle I can now say, is relevant to certain characteristics I am seeing from numerous objects.

Even more curiously I was reviewing yesterday's images from the Giglio Campese webcam here: poleshift.ning.com...
and I could also make out faint winged orbs, very reminiscent of what I have been seeing in My own images. Furthermore I also spotted a winged orb in the South Africa photo; both of these images I will include alongside previously documented images of the winged object from earlier in the thread.

My theory is now, that as these extra planets and moons I have noticed must also be in the locale of the Brown Dwarf's debris field and this has also given them the appearance of having 'wings'. As I also hope you'll understand, the seeming increased size of the opaque objects at times is due to a light refraction of sorts; clouds also play a crucial role at enhancing the object's form/s I have found, just the other day it was overcast and I could make out a very faint 'projection' of the object's form through the clouds, just visible to the human eye if you knew what and where to look for them, the camera is also working wonders at enhancing further the appearance of these objects.

I just want to also mention that when I first set out in search of seeing Planet X, I expected to see a round sun like object, as I explained in the link to my previous thread in the OP. I can also say now, that I know the actual size of the solid version/form of the core object, is not many times greater than a typical star; but still bigger than anything in the night sky, bar the moon of coarse. So many of the actual 'second sun' sightings around the world, have actually been refracted enlarged projections of the true size of the objects they were portraying at the time.

The sizes and forms/personas can vary due to many factors:

•The object's movement and position in space.

•The object's position in relation to the debris cloud in space as this also filters light.

•Atmospheric conditions on Earth;rain, cloud/Chem trails etc. ~On clear days and also during the height of the day (with no cloud) it is actually more tricky to spot the object, until right at the last 45 minutes of the day. For the most part it will appear as an orb if seen then, but generally smaller than at other times of the day, this orb can appear whitey yellow at times, but usually the core is picked up as a pinky red dot by the camera.

•At times the orbiting objects around the core may actually appear bigger than the core itself;even though they technically are probably not? I assume this? I know the mass of the core would be greater than the orbitals, but it may not necessarily mean it is larger in size,I'll assume it Likely to be larger though. This additional factor relating to size perspective as seen from Earth,is due to the orbiting moons/planets actually being placed out ahead of the core object (at times) as they are gravitationally bound to the mini solar system traveling through space.

•The seasonal tilt of Our planet plays a role in size perspective as well I can imagine. Add to this the "wobble" that the Earth has gained due to PX's gravitational effects and this also contributes to what size the object is perceived during sightings.

•Lastly, for many years the object was seen more clearly from the Southern Hemisphere as it travelled from below the ecliptic. This at the time would no doubt have also been a factor as to why it appeared bigger in images compared to other locations. BUT, now we have more clear sightings in the Northern Hemisphere, so it is clearly gaining on Us.

I can imagine at times this thread may have challenged what is commonly thought and peoples expectations etc, but this is new territory! so expect to see and hear more stuff that will continue to test your perceptions.

Going back to the 'monster persona' aspect of Venus, as brought up before. This was also due to it's increased proximity due to "Earth's halted orbit". I admit I initially found this ZT claim to be hard on my preconceived beliefs. BTW I have never seen the ZT proof (SOHO images) of halted orbit debunked anywhere. Here's a simple point a friend brought up the other day. How come the object/s by the sun (which I am clearly capturing no questions) have and do, consistently remain viewable ALL year round?! Shouldn't we see it disappear behind the sun at times each year if Earth was in it's traditional orbit?! I can also attest It is viewable all year long and has been in consistent position for near on two years. So logically the ZT halted orbit is proven by this fact.

Continued..

edit on 8-10-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There are still a few photo sessions I want to add to this thread. It would be nice to get up to date with the images, so that I can do a write up 'on the night' of the sightings, whilst the memories are still fresh. Recently I have changed the location and I'm quite confident it is just a matter of time until I get an even better photo, as the altitude is higher, saying that, I am obviously going out taking photos very regularly and there are still issues with having the perfect conditions, the only way to get that prize image I believe, is to just keep going and stay determined until it all falls into place. Big fluffy sporadic cloud is perfect, as I said before, clear skies are not ideal for the perfect capture unless a cloud can diffuse some solar glare,otherwise it is just the last 45 minutes that are good on a day like that. Also important to note, is the behavior of the Chem trail planes, I get a feeling of desperation from their actions. They are incessant and highly tactically organized. When you think you have ideal conditions? They will be there to spoil the party. They are also focusing on the two o'clock position, cutting exactly through this area diagonally. Some of My images to come, will show this blatant attempt at masking the sky.

Finally, here is a ZT newsletter regarding an image taken by The Hubble telescope back in the 90's of the PX system. I want to include this link and image, to further gain an understanding of what we are dealing with.

www.zetatalk.com...

Here is My drawing of the objects that have repeatedly appeared in these positions. Our core object is in the usual place and should be clear to see in red. I do contend there are yet still even more objects on top of these extra objects? But I'll just keep the focus on these, as they are the main ones:

Here is a close up of a refracted pink orb. Remember this was taken through a 'Chem screen' (clouds) and rather than the chem screen hiding the objects, it has actually enhanced them through refracting the light. There was certainly more than one pink orb that I saw on this day in the rough locale of two o'clock. The main object is at 9 o'clock in relation to the picture shape. You should be able to see more if you train your eyes, I didn't run this through photoshop either. The sky is a big place and under these circumstances ('cloud') I don't think many would notice this:

Here's a photo from The archives from I think July? This has been slightly adjusted and had the temperature turned down,plus exposure and contrast. Note the natural pinks that have been enhanced. Below the main image is an inverted version and yet again we see our 'winged' orb at the far two o'clock position, this is likely the core object:

For a recap here are some previous examples of the object in question:

This image was created by Chris Thomas Wakefield and He has kindly given Me permission to use it. Thanks Chris! It is a depiction of the brown dwarf (that is PX) with it's 'wings'.

Another image of a brown dwarf and it's debris disk:

Here are the two examples from the links above. The top image is from South Africa, pay attention to the left of the red orb (Venus) there is our winged object. In the image below it we have a screen shot from The G.C. Webcam, PX is circled, but the winged objects are above it to the right. I wanted to add these, as they are also showing extra winged objects, other than the core object. These photos have now further verified what is additionally seen (aside from the primary object) in My images:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi Guys. I have made a compilation of images containing the red dot form which was also included in the OP over three images. After reexamination of many photos and noting patterns, there are certainly other objects in these images below, apart from the red dot, they tend to be the 'pink winged orb projection' variety. By now you should be able to spot them. Keep a keen eye. If for some reason you have come by this post first please read from the OP.

Here's the example from the OP just to give a pointer as to where the main object of focus is.

To begin with I am starting with a subtle obscured capture. The turbine arm is pointing to the orb shrouded in the cloud.

Again the example from the OP this should be quite clear.

Numerous objects here through cloud.

Usual object in clouds plus additional winged objects.

Not the original orb here left of the turbine according to My notes, but that can be located.

Winged orb objects showing in the usual place here.

Orb in Chem trail plus faint 'winged orbs'.

Winged orbs under the Chem trail and one in it.

This is another taken from the same day, the trails were perfectly positioned and guess why? Because they were hiding this object that I have been observing for a very long time!

This day I saw numerous objects 'set' one after another at times, it was slightly confusing at first, as I am used to some level of cloud. In these conditions observation can be tricky, but at sunset it is clear what you are seeing, if your looking in the right place. This image includes the sun for perspective and we can also see it's positioning in relation to the turbine. Hard to get a crisp shot in this day, but look closely enough and we see a winged orb again.

A closer up of the object and turbine. Again on this day I found trouble getting clarity in the shots, as it was so much brighter than usual.

You should be able to spot different anomalies here, they are also in the trails as well.

As I have explained anyone can do this and I advise anyone to try (if in doubt), just follow the pointers I have given in previous posts.

We have had rain here for a few days, haven't even seen the sun. Yesterday I happened to be out around midday. The sun broke through the cloud for five minutes or so. I had my camera with Me and took a few photos. It was very bright, but I could see the anomaly clearly on my camera screen at two o'clock, I checked the images later on and again we have orbs in the exact positions I made in my drawing.

edit on 10-10-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm just giving this thread a Sunday bump for further attention in the form of tonight's account.

What I saw was amazing and solidifies my determination to raise awareness to the fact that Planet X is very real and will be passing at some point in the near future.

Today has been completely lacking in cloud, which would make you think spotting this object/s would be easier? As I have said before, that isn't always the case.

The glare was exceptional to what I am used to seeing, and I had to wait until the sun was more or less over the horizon to see anomalies. Also in conditions like this (and being in a new location) makes it tricky to get an early positive ID of the object/s this can be helpful at identifying what object you are viewing.

So a time after the sun had gone from the horizon, I saw a bright white orb appear, much like a star but brighter, this was located about two oclock, but I feel it may not have been the primary object.

What I also saw today reminds me it always pays to not commit to one area to focus on solely. Low on the horizon amongst the tree line, I happened to notice a fairly large winged orb projection, it seemed to be North of the sun (although the sun was down) this object remained in place for perhaps 15 minutes and then towards the end of this period it resembled a reddy/orange orb of decent size, hard to describe the size actually? many times greater than a star.

As I viewed this object it was awe inspiring and I just felt (again) that the time must be approaching now for the announcement of this object. I feel the recent breakthroughs Regarding Mars and Pluto are designed to subconsciously pave the way for the PX announcement, to lessen the blow of you like. Yes people are distracted, yes we are out of touch (generally speaking) with our natural surroundings,and We also have all kinds of things going on 'down here' preventing most from ever noticing these kind of observations; but even still we are on the threshold of the cat being out of the bag.

I really feel that I cannot express what I saw/have been seeing to it's fullest potential, maybe it is because this is quite normal for me now.

This thread must get the complete attention it deserves and I would welcome people sharing it virally. It should also be in the space exploration forum where it rightfully should be and was, but this limelight cannot be granted by this site yet, so I encourage others to do this, as I have done and am continuing to do.

I will be working on the images tonight, so they should be up later ideally or at worst tomorrow.

This subject is a prime example of how mainstream science is under the wing of the elite establishment and is complicit in hiding the truth! Words cannot describe this grand lie! Do your part and spread the word! or even better get out there researching and observing as I have done.

Finally I must say these are amazing times we live in!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here's another set of photos dating back to the 11th of October. I mentioned this account in my last post, it's worth touching upon again though. This evening (and day) in question, was very clear and bright. This made observing anything 'suspicious' in the near vicinity of the sun next to impossible, until after the sun had gone over the horizon. It turned out that I didn't get the usual confirmation sighting of the main object at two o'clock on this evening. The location may have played a part, as I couldn't observe the usual position down onto the horizon.

I took photos anyway, before the time of the sun moving out of sight/'setting'; included in the first group of images is a curiously suspicious object located at the main two o'clock position. The size and dimensions etc are exactly what I would expect to see. One image shows the sun half blocked by a hill, also with brightness settings down, but with no filter. This image is an example of just how subtle this object can be to spot on bright days. The other image was also taken through a filter.

Additionally included is a photo of the objects seen after the sun had left my line of sight on the horizon. It was unusual as the sun had gone way down out of sight, but was still illuminating this area and objects, they are all located at 11-1? o'clock in relation to the sun, so are not the main object at two o'clock, but can appear a fair size even so. They are likely moons/planets of PX which I have also noticed over time to have a winged like appearance/debris cloud. This Image is the best of three or so, it is the clearest example, although judging the brightness on the camera was tricky at the time and the results could well have been better. Hopefully the original should come out fairly ok on this forums format? The photo justifies fairly well what I saw that day, but not completely. There are actually numerous objects visible in the image, I have included the main examples in a doctored image.

Started in chronological order:

Adjusted image of our object at two oclock:

Original unfiltered image:

Adjusted filtered image:

Original filtered image:

Here's another example of the object at two, this time it looks like a dark/blackish orb. This was taken through a 'Chem screen' and although it covers the sky, it is not as dense as actual clouds, allowing for unique captures. This image was the best representation from this day, plus it was taken quite a time before sunset:

Here I have represented the visible objects with blue dots and the red dots show where there is an object that was seen, although cannot be seen unless inverted.

Zoom in:

Adjusted original:

Original:

:

We've had a lot of cloud coverage, even snow over the last week or so, and I suspect winter is creeping in. But, there is a period of clearer weather starting today, so I will continue to make observations and update this thread.

edit on 23-10-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

None of your images show any "Planet X" or anything out of the ordinary, no matter how much you want them to...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

I would s&f your posts, but I can't. If I did that it would mean that I believe you, which I don't.

All of your supposed "evidence" is through filters, reverse colour saturation (also known as photoshop), clouds, reflections, lenses flares and a lot of other conjecture.

I've checked out your other posts and you contradict yourself with saying you've been doing research for 12 years. Did you forget what else you've posted on here? Or did you forget people can look at your post history?

You say "Planet X" is moving through our solar system. You say it's always viewable at 2oclock and always in the same position. Well, sorry, but that's contradiction to the highest standard. If it's moving through our solar system and is "coming to get us" it would not be in the same place all the time. Plus, if it was that close to the sun as you are saying it would be pulled into the sun by pure gravity.

"Planet X" has been around for such a long time it's really one of the biggest modern day hoaxes. 2012 has been and gone. No big planet came into view. Earth and the people on it are still here.

You can say I'm "uninitiated" or whatever you like. I have been into computers of all forms (degree in computer science completed in 2006) and I am also an avid star observer. I have a lovely, powerful, straight to TV displaying telescope (TV is 50" and I also have a very high natural zoom on the telescope as well as the digital zoom) and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, there is NO "Planet X" like you, or any of the "Niburu" quacks think there is.

On a side not. I believe it's time you took up a new hobby. Obviously astrology, astronomy or anything to do with them aren't your strong points. Knitting might be a bit safer. Look out for the sharp ends though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join