It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuing Challenge to Creationists

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Phantom423

Smell fear? That's you

I am not scared of you, scared of being lead by you

One minute you ask me to pick MY subject then tell me I am not welcome
I am not interested in another link I am interested in creation and origins

I am interested in evolutionary science A?.nD discussing it with you, are you scarred of that?

I am growing a little disrespectful of you and your back peddling nature

Let's debate

My subject Big Bang
The creation of the universe, CREATION

Now you better have some issues with your internet connection, go quiet for awhile, that's my advice phantom

Any Christians, pleas pm some advice and info, I would appreciate it
Less phantoms Isp fails accordingly

I say again, you're on the wrong board. Discussions on cosmology are over at the Science and Technology board. What don't you understand about that??

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So take your pick - which topic do you want to debate??

It is for you, the author of the challenge, to choose the topic.

If you want to pick a specific Creationist claim to debate, do so. State your proposition accordingly.

For example, if it's the first topic on that list you want to try, the proposition would be something like 'Earth is billions of years old.'

I have no interest in debating such a limited claim; perhaps a real creationist will take you up. It all seems a bit small and trivial now, rather than the grand battle between Creationism and science envisaged earlier. Just the normal stuff of O&C Forum threads. Scarcely seems to be any point to it any more.

Still, you won't get any takers till you tell us what you want to debate.

Nothing wrong with my comprehension, ma'am.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

So take your pick - which topic do you want to debate??

It is for you, the author of the challenge, to choose the topic.

If you want to pick a specific Creationist claim to debate, do so. State your proposition accordingly.

For example, if it's the first topic on that list you want to try, the proposition would be something like 'Earth is billions of years old.'

I have no interest in debating such a limited claim; perhaps a real creationist will take you up. It all seems a bit small and trivial now, rather than the grand battle between Creationism and science envisaged earlier. Just the normal stuff of O&C Forum threads. Scarcely seems to be any point to it any more.

Still, you won't get any takers till you tell us what you want to debate.

Nothing wrong with my comprehension, ma'am.

As I mentioned in that post, anyone can suggest a topic as long as it's science-oriented and about evolution.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

And when I brought up the problem of protein folding you simply made claims that I was wrong and posted nothing to substantiate that claim. Let me try that.

Your wrong evolution didn't happen. God made you. Get over it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

As I mentioned in that post, anyone can suggest a topic as long as it's science-oriented and about evolution.

That is not how it works. But it seems there are quite a few offering to debate now, and you're refusing them all.

People will draw their own conclusions from this.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

That is not how it works. But it seems there are quite a few offering to debate now, and you're refusing them all.

People will draw their own conclusions from this.

Not sure who you're talking about - no one has offered to debate any specific topic -

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb

And when I brought up the problem of protein folding you simply made claims that I was wrong and posted nothing to substantiate that claim. Let me try that.

Your wrong evolution didn't happen. God made you. Get over it.

If you want to discuss protein folding again, that's fine. But start a new thread because this one is getting all jammed up with different topics. So start a thread on protein folding and we'll discuss it.

edit on 30-9-2015 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I am here waiting?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I mean this thread is about evolution you thinking neo-darwinian mechanism explain diversity in life. I easily showed in that link for that to be the case we would have had to have trial and error occur more times than there have been physical events in the universe. And thats just for one functioning protein not all functioning proteins. Why run? Or did your PhD not teach you to be honest with the information you learned?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I mean this thread is about evolution you thinking neo-darwinian mechanism explain diversity in life. I easily showed in that link for that to be the case we would have had to have trial and error occur more times than there have been physical events in the universe. And thats just for one functioning protein not all functioning proteins. Why run? Or did your PhD not teach you to be honest with the information you learned?

I repeat: Start a new thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I am here waiting?

Waiting for what?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why start a new thread? This one was "Continuing the challenge" its on topic. What do you want it to be put up on the forum board so you can get some cheerleaders behind you?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Why start a new thread? This one was "Continuing the challenge" its on topic. What do you want it to be put up on the forum board so you can get some cheerleaders behind you?

The title of the thread and the content of the post says that the debate would be held in the debate forum - not here. So if you want to debate protein folding and don't want to start a new thread, then we'll debate it in the debate forum.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Why do you need it in the debate forum? Again your goal seems to be to argue and be told your right, rather than you actually caring about what is true lol. If you really cared if evolution was true as it stands now you'd take this more seriously.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

My mistake

You are not grimpachi

Should pay more attention shouldn't I

Grins gone, you prepared to step up?
Debate forum or scared?

edit on 30-9-2015 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why do you need it in the debate forum? Again your goal seems to be to argue and be told your right, rather than you actually caring about what is true lol. If you really cared if evolution was true as it stands now you'd take this more seriously.

Purpose of a new thread: To organize information on a single topic.

Repeat: Start a new thread on protein folding. Make your case and I'll respond.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I linked you my case. Why not just have a discussion?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

My mistake

You are not grimpachi

Should pay more attention shouldn't I

Grins gone, you prepared to step up?
Debate forum or scared?

I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to debate or discuss a topic, state the topic.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I linked you my case. Why not just have a discussion?

Last time: Start a new thread or forget it. Got it?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Creationists?

As in the scientific creationists version?...... big bang, x-time later...complex biological organism with opposable thumbs and self awareness because evolution theory backed up by some our brightest that state that "We are alone in the galaxy" - NASA.
(all the while ignoring a word of mouth history from every continent since recorded history of being created by sky beings?)

That creationist theory?

Scientists can't even agree what gravity is but they know exactly how and when we went from an explosion to a human?

Continuing challenge indeed.

PM me when you have clear proof without the need to read 50 million pages of crap that leave more questions than answers.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join