It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Dept.: Clinton allowed to delete personal emails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No, I don't expect her to be prosecuted because the Justice Department's of many administrations, both Left and Right, do not typically prosecute these sorts of cases because it is considered a procedural matter, not a criminal matter.

I've said that a couple times already.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes government is supposed to be transparent. The government is required to archive communications just for that reason.That's what FOIA requests are for.
And as for sensitive material that's what the classified clearance system is for.
it was never meant to cover up gross negligence and criminal activity in the government

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Or there is the possibility that she did not break any laws at all.

This is the point I was trying to make. You nor I can never really know for sure about anything she said or did in e-mail. Since she was in total control of her equipment with no oversight, she could have deleted any and all incriminating evidence. Unless a sender or recipient comes forward and shows a message she sent them, and it can be proven (difficult unless the same server is used and still has the original data) you are left with, take her word for it.

I am sorry, she and her husband had done enough sketchy things in the past that neither of their words are worth a steaming pile of #.

based on that alone, she should be denied any official post and asked to resign herself to somewhere outside of politics and not make us have to see or hear her ever again. And take her pedo husband with her.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Im just hoping some patriot gets rid of this problem before the election.(NSA i am not advocating what you think i am so dont even go there) Its disgusting someone who was involved in whitewater and then deleting stuff a court asked for is allowwed to roam free.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: clarification

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I didn't have time to quote each point and reply. I apologize in advance. Now in response:

You're correct leaning one way or the other is conjecture. Something we are both guilty of at the moment.

You also stated this was a matter of "procedure" not criminal. I hate to break it to you but "procedure" is something that is handled by SOP or other internal employee handbooks. Procedure is not something the Federal Government goes around making laws to enforce. Laws are created to identify crimes and impose punishment for those crimes. What Mrs. Clinton is being questioned about is not a mere "procedure" violation as you so nonchalantly put it. It is an inquiry into the violation of CRIMINAL LAW. This is a fact no other way around it.

Now I don't know about you but when someone is applying for the highest office in the United States I would prefer them not to be under ANY suspicion of ANY crime. Especially one that endangered the safety of the people she is attempting to get a job to protect. Of course not everyone is as level headed as me obviously.

Now to answer your attempt at discrediting my opinion since you couldn't discredit my facts......I have not met Mrs. Clinton and do not personally know her.

I have also not met or personally know Hitler, Jeffery Dahlmer, Wayne Gasey, Ted Bundy, Stalin, Kim Jung or any other despicable human being however that doesn't have any bearing on my ability to judge their character. Also doesn't effect the majorities conclusions as well.

edit on 18-9-2015 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Then why haven't any charges been filed against her?

If YOU had worked for the State Department and forwarded / received Official Email to your personal server, where would you be right now?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If YOU had worked for the State Department and forwarded / received Official Email to your personal server, where would you be right now?

Running for President of the United States of America?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

So you think government should be able to just pilfer through your emails, snail mail, home, car what ever because someone speculates that she hid something? No search and seizure laws? No warrants?

They already do it to us via the NSA.

Why should Clinton be any different.

She should get a taste of the same medicine.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No one knows. They lock you up in a room and throw away the room.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
well when she doesn't testify for the email she cant say she slipped and fell in the bath tub like the Benghazi hearings , you have to think of something new Hillary....we still know what you did last summer.
edit on 19-9-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
only 2 good things came out of clintons white house a balanced budget and all the good joke material. who did she pay off in hustice department or white house to make this disappear

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join