It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Night, September 12, Brainwashed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is a late post of the night my head nearly fell off my neck. 7 P.M. the doors were opening to Grammercy Hall in NYC. I'm with my mom and adorned in a t-shirt that well, if you like The Exploited it has to do with the USA
. Anyways that, long black pants and Dr. Martens. The line up? Whiplash was first on stage which I can't say got me banging my head against the rail in front of me. The second band was very fun with the vocalist coming to the crowd, grabbed my head and put it to his, and later on my shoulder and hand like brothers of metal. (Oh right and they poured beer on the crowd) This band was Murphy's Law. Finally at after 10 P.M. NYC legends Nuclear Assault entered the stage. I was at the front banging my head and pushing people back. Behind me there was a large gap with people moshing. And up top people being carried only to be sent away by the security guards past the rail. So today's the 17th and my neck is mostly fine. I have a t-shirt, a free CD they threw to the crowd and a picture with the bassist of Nuclear Assault that I will attempt to upload now
edit on 17-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Picture (Attempt)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That was Jimmy Gestapo, from Murphy's Law who gave you a skull greeting. You couldn't have pressed the flesh with a more solid person. He's been a great friend of mine for 20+ years. It's a shame I missed the show, right in my playground. Glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta Yeah it was great! What kept you away if I may ask? And how do you know him? And you're from NYC? Well Pentagram will be playing October 5th at Saint Vitus. Should be a good show.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Sounds cool, I like her behemoth shirt.

Used to sell stuff online and I'm pretty sure I have an ancient Nuclear Assault shirt in a box somewhere.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah
Oh really, how ancient? Yeah we saw Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse on February in NYC. Super curious about that shirt now

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Did you change shirts during the show?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
No I did not. I kept my current one, well current in the picture which has a small The Exploited emblem by the shoulder (left) and on the back says ^#$^ the USA. Obviously I can't write the actual thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Check your inbox might have something for ya tomorrow.

join