It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is REALLY causing the mass movement towards Europe?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi

Ever since the media picked up on the movement of refugees across Europe I have been interested in the public opinion and how it is changed through time. I feel it is a perfect example of how much control the media has over the mass and how quickly opinions change from day to day and headline to headline.
More importantly I have tried my best to understand why this is happening. I don't buy that this number of people from many different countries have just decided to flee their war torn countries from poverty. These people have lived amongst war etc for a long time. So why now?
For this kind of mass migration to occur I feel it takes a great deal of organisation and willpower. Who is organising this? I don't know but I don't think it is a conscious decision of all of these people....they are being manipulated for a reason.
I have tried to find any tiny piece of info to grasp to but there is very little. One piece of info is the push of vaccination in the refugee camps by unicef. Could this be an exercise to allow the spread of disease throughout Europe. To create a sense of fear amongst Europeans which will lead to a mass vaccination program?
I found it interesting the British have decided to only take refugees direct from the camps based in and around Syria. Why? Is this a security issue? Or is it to ensure those entering the country have been vaccinated?

Basically is there something the media aren't letting us into? Why is this movement happening now....as I have come to recognise that coincidences are very rare.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I have tried my best to understand why this is happening.

Is it because is sucks to live in Western Asia/Middle East?

For this kind of mass migration to occur I feel it takes a great deal of organisation and willpower. Who is organising this?

So the stories of Muslim colonization may possibly be true?

edit on b000000302015-09-17T11:10:21-05:0011America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 11:10:21 -05001100000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The muslim world is falling apart

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This has been puzzling me for some time now

I mean the war in Syria has been going on for 4yrs now but their only just deciding to flee?

I was watching Sky news about an hour ago and it was live from Croatia, the camera panned in to the crowd and I spotted two Asian looking dudes in the group at the front, they were definitely not Syrians or Iraqi or any other Middle easterners, then about 2 seconds later their off screen again and they never entered the frame again the cameraman kept them just outa sight. Just made me think there is much more to this than meets the eye

Something tells me things are guna get pretty bad in the next year throughout the EU

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
I found it interesting the British have decided to only take refugees direct from the camps based in and around Syria. Why? Is this a security issue? Or is it to ensure those entering the country have been vaccinated?

The position of the UK is unique because it is an island, and it did not sign up to the Schengen agreement allowing free movement across EU borders. The UK did not stop defending it's border.

For a few months now, refugees/migrants made it through Europe thinking if they got to Calais in France they could illegally enter the UK by storming the tunnel and ferry ports.
The UK government remained firm and refused to let them in, so the numbers traveling to Calais pretty much stopped.

The German government said "Make it to the EU and we'll take you in" in a stupid move, so the migrants all decided that Germany was the best destination.
Germany realised it messed up so reintroduced border controls for the first time in many years.

Hungary built a fence on their border, the migrants attacked it because they want to get to Germany.
The migrants are now trying to get round Hungary so they are now clashing with Croatian border forces.

The migrants are free to claim asylum in Serbia and Croatia but they do not want to, and instead choose to attempt force to enter the EU.

The UK is only taking people from UN camps because they are the most vulnerable.
Personally, I support massive resources to provide quality shelter for people in the region. I'd be happy for an extra 1% on my income tax.
But encouraging hundreds of thousands of people to leave the region and move to the UK, never to return to their country? Nope, I do not support that at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

the deprived masses are connected and informed by the various Social Media outlets which presents those huddled masses with the unvarnished truth about living standards in the developed nations

with enormous info at their command, they learn that the propaganda their leaders (both government & religious) feed them is completely false & designed to keep them uninformed, unenlightened, and subservient to their masters

I read a future trend article back in the 1960s about How a flood of poor refugees who would first overwhelm Europe from the ME, Africa, central Asia/Eurasia

and followed by the central and south American refugees overwhelming the USA & Canada...to share in the better-life available to them if they dared to risk the dangers of being illegal aliens

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Mindcontrol
Try and observe how they act like robots or zombies...
Dev by US at Camp hero long ago

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I don't buy that this number of people from many different countries have just decided to flee their war torn countries from poverty. These people have lived amongst war etc for a long time. So why now?

War is a multiphase operation. After bombing the crap out of a countries infrastructure, i.e., lights, power, water, food, communications and transport, there is a period of time where people survive on rations and emergency supplies.

Repeated cycles of bombings (three times in Iraq) and fanning of sectarian hatred, plus the injection of mass amounts of arms into the various conflicts eventually have the desired effect. Completely traumatized by the destruction of their homes, the death of their family and friends, all resources drained, with no hope but for more misery and death, they finally seek refugee elsewhere, they become refugees.

Look at the countries with the most refugees entering Europe and you begin to see the tale.

Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya. It ain't vaccines, lol.

Many more refugees don't make it that far. There are over a million Syrian refugees in Lebanon, for instance.

Amnesty International

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
The muslim world is falling apart

Rather, being blown apart by failed Western 'Humanitarian' Interventions.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Also, how is it any different than the migrant crisis in the U.S. (at the Mexican border)

Similarly, with the U.S., it seemed to happen in a spur, very suddenly. And there was a lot of talk about "advertisements" or whatever you might want to call them, in Latin American countries, telling people to migrate North.

How is it helping a globalist agenda? That's my question - because it appears as if this is being orchestrated in both EU and US

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Its the poor people that suffer. Millions in the poverty trap of western nations will have and have had the poor of the world thrust on them. This is capitalism

The erosion of welfare states and end of any unity to fight what is happening. Its the 1 percent consolidation of perpetual tyranny and injustice. Get used to it because your next

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I think you're right. Much like there was much more to the unaccompanied minors coming en masse to the USA last summer, which was actively advertised in Central America. Have you seen these?

Migrant Smuggling in Europe Is Now Worth ‘Billions’

Human traffickers advertise on Facebook: People smugglers cash in on desperate migrants by charging them thousands for a 'safe' passage to Europe

I think it's about far more than human smugglers making money -- though they're happy to play their part. And I'm sure it's not hard to convince people to leave the wartorn hellholes their nations have become. But it seems someone is exploiting the situation... I'm thinking along the lines of causing political chaos... perhaps getting bad people into other countries to do their dirty deeds... I don't know...

ETA one more: PASSPORT TO TERROR: MailOnline reporter buys Syrian papers being sold to ISIS fighters sneaking into Europe hidden among refugees
edit on 17-9-2015 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
For some reason I can't put pics I've just uploaded on this reply

If you go a quick search on google of 'immigration crisis europe' or 'immigration crisis Croatia'

You will see that there is hardly any women and children they are outnumbered by men by God knows how many to 1

Just watched a snippet on the news again about how over a 1000 migrants just walked through a border checkpoint in Croatia without any hassle

And again 95% was fit healthy men??

The mind boggles

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

ORDO AB CHAO.

Order Out of Chaos.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It was the calling of Germany that spurred this sudden influx. Germany stated they would take in any refugees from Syria and then the influx started.

It was impossible for Greece to process any asylum applications and the E.U/U.N dropped the ball by not assisting Greece with refugee camps. Greece just allowed the refugees to pass through their country to make their way to Germany.

What we should be asking is why Germany invited any Syrians to make their way there? Some claim that it is out of kindness, others suggest there is more to it, i.e Germany's indigenous population is dwindling, so refugees are required to fill jobs that Germans no longer wish to do themselves.

The U.S and U.K are complicit in allowing the Middle East to become a Hell Hole, but many deny that they are.

NATO are complicit in the mess in Libya, but eh, Gadaffi is no longer around in Libya, so ISIS have moved in to the region and people are looking to get out. Can anyone blame any of he refugees for leaving any of these areas?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Basically is there something the media aren't letting us into? Why is this movement happening now....as I have come to recognise that coincidences are very rare.

Obama set his sights on Assad; plays down ISIS.
This was planned long ago, it is a series of Middle East destabilization's.

Meanwhile, back at The Obama White House it is business as usual.

Over the past few months, the US administration’s position on the future of Assad has been somewhat ambiguous; however, the joint statement that was released Sept. 4 stated that “any meaningful political transition would have to include the departure of Bashar [al-Assad] who has lost legitimacy to lead Syria.”
www.al-monitor.com...

September 4th visit at The White House; Obama with Saudi King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud
Al-Moniter

Saudi Arabia has thousands of air conditioned tents, all sitting empty,
refusing to take any refugees.
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 17-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Who is organising this... imho a group witin the bilderberg group which is internationally tied to the elite that aims for a new world order. It is al part of a larger agenda with the intension to cause unrest in europe. I guess it will become such a problem that people will cry for the governments to come with a radical solution.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Europe is already overcrowded with their own people. The French don't like foreigners. The price to live there daily is exorbitant. The British don't like visitors much either. Over crowded and expensive in UK even in the countryside. The Trojan horse comes to mind for some odd reason. Maybe their own country is about to be pulverized and they are leaving ahead of time. Cowards don't stand up to bullies. I feel if they stood up to their bullies in their country, there would not be a such a mess. Bullies can be found everywhere so running away is not going to change that.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think the main push started when the Italian navy started rescuing the boat refugees from N Africa.
Once this started it was open season on the European borders. With the Turkish navy allowing boats being launched from there to Greece there was no stopping the influx.
Just have a look at the calliphate (?) map and you get an idea of where these refugees want to end up.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Been watching quite a lot of this on different news channels recently and noticed a few things. I'm sure others have noticed a lot of it too.
Most of the so called refugees are young fit males, a lot of them look african. Most media push the PC line but read comments in articles about it and 80-90% of the comments are against open border policy just letting them all into europe.
A lot of the rich gulf states like Saudi Arabia are saying they won't take any because of risk of terrorism, any euro country tries to say that they would be demonized by the PC media.
The media trot out the but they are fleeing for their lives line but once out of Syria they are no longer fleeing danger. A refugee camp in turkey or jordan is not great but I don't think that gives them the right to invade europe.
I think Saudi Arabia could be pulling some strings here and sitting back and watching their handywork.
edit on 17-9-2015 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join