It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Year old boy's anti-Obama rant.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Can't see the original video... Not working anymore. But in the second vid, I feel sorry for the kid. He's a mouthpiece for the fearful and Islamophobic right.

If the right is Islamophobic, the left is Anglophobic.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You know it tickles me to NO end to hear/read some things.

This happens:

www.theblaze.com...

Gov't going to far.

A non white boy builds a clock for a school project, he gets arrested (but several whites weren't) and it is right as paint.

Do you all see it, or are you so well indoctrinated to be immune to reality?

Dere

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

No the left is just tired of seeing an attempt to create chrisitian law by basing policy and law around christian values.

Saying that because the bible says something then that is how we should legislate is no different then Sharia law.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
One important fact is that the majority of Christians beliefs and customs are the same as what most call morals and ethics and by the left demonizing Christian views they are setting themselves along with everyone else down an immoral road.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
All religions have the basic concept of being good to other people, that is hardly exclusive to Christianity.

No one is demonizing those views, just saying lets stop with the pushing of religious law.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Can't see the original video... Not working anymore. But in the second vid, I feel sorry for the kid. He's a mouthpiece for the fearful and Islamophobic right.

They are more than that.

The left is Bankerphobic,Richophobic,gunphobic,climatephobic,Christianphobic, and corporationphobic.

And they will gleeful cheer on kids like this:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
All religions have the basic concept of being good to other people, that is hardly exclusive to Christianity.

No one is demonizing those views, just saying lets stop with the pushing of religious law.

BS
cutting off genitals and such is very immoral and the best the left can do is point to the old testament and try to make gullible people who do not understand Christianity that we all still follow the atrocities in our past but that is far from the truth and the worst Christians as a whole are guilty of is not wanting marriage to be same sex and for immoral women who get knocked up to understand that a human being is living in their womb. Most want to twist that and claim shrias law is the same as Christians desires for a moral society.
edit on 17-9-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: TheBulk

They are more than that.

The left is Bankerphobic,Richophobic,gunphobic,cliamtephobic,Christianphobic, and corporationphobic.

And they will gleeful cheer on kids like this:

www.youtube.com...

It has always been a good thing to be patriotic, have faith in your President. Until you want to twist some kids singing 'Hello Mr. President" into something bad. That is just wrong,

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

BS
cutting off genitals and such is very immoral and the best the left can do is point to the old testament and try to make gullible people who do not understand Christianity that we all still follow the atrocities in our past but that is far from the truth and the worst Christians as a whole are guilty of is not wanting marriage to be same sex and for immoral women who get knocked up to understand that a human being is living in their womb. Most want to twist that and claim shrias law is the same as Christians desires for a moral society.

Immoral women who get knocked up? Exactly what year do you think this is?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What does cutting of genitals have to do with me pointing out that most religions have the basic idea of being good to one another?
I mean I know your point was to make a jab at Islam but there is plenty in the NT that isn't all that great as well.

Religious law is religious law, plain and simple.
Screw your book written by man.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

and that post highlights the failure of the left in throwing out morals and ethics simply because christians hold those views. It is a very dangerous road to go down that will result in a far much worse place for yourself in the future. I actually have seen the value in the past of pushing back against certain Christian views but at this point the left is commiting suicide of the whole world because of an uneducated stance they have taken militant actions against themselves without realizing it.Literally throwing out the babies with the bath water.

I pray that you all at some point soon can get a grip on that raging hatrid inside that is displayed on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: deadeyedick

BS

Immoral women who get knocked up? Exactly what year do you think this is?

so morality has a timeline that is outdated?

I suppose you want to dwell on the very low % of women that get preggers by rape then try to equate laws that cover all women based on that small percentages

fact is that abortion is more immoral that rape

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What does cutting of genitals have to do with me pointing out that most religions have the basic idea of being good to one another?
I mean I know your point was to make a jab at Islam but there is plenty in the NT that isn't all that great as well.

Religious law is religious law, plain and simple.
Screw your book written by man.

Government was created by man.

It's laws written by man.

ahem.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I wonder...if Obama had a son, would he look like him, too?

Only if it serves Obama's momentary purpose.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did this kid just cry "War on Christianity" a few breaths before spouting about "Freedom of Religion?"

Ugh...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join