It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government predicts high terrorist warning.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This story from the intelligence agencies is intended to draw our attention away from the migrant catastrophe.

daily mail

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
To 'distract us from...' or 'in conjunction with...'?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Can you provide some more information about the article you posted?

I find it interesting that they mention James Bond movies and are almost joking about it in the article (in an article about supposed terrorist threats, I think that is out of place)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
To 'distract us from...' or 'in conjunction with...'?

That's what I was thinking - more like "as a result of" the migrant situation.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why do you say that one (of many) news stories being run is a distraction on the migrant crisis? The boss of MI5 seems to have provided an interesting update on the issues of intelligence and the evolving challenges. The Daily Mail tends to sensationalise, so there's more balanced reporting elsewhere.

On the migrant crisis. Well, it's all going to worms and they (the migrants) have started to riot! Merkel's "Europe is open" pledge was a f'ing disaster.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It all seems so perfectly set up for false flag incidents; the narrative seems to be moving along perfectly. It just all seems a little too obvious. But I'd need to see it from the perspective of someone that actually believes in our media, government and intelligence services.

Faith compromises objectivity.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Jesus Christ, one relatively minor disturbance on the Hungarian border hits the headlines and you make out like its all kicking off.

GET REAL
edit on 17-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OMG!!! Not high terrorists! Next it will be drunk terrorists. Then naked drunk terrorists. Then...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Interesting isn't it....kinda like Karma. The Krauts are finally gonna get real pay back for the Holocaust.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Operation Blackjack is playing out well.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Interesting isn't it....kinda like Karma. The Krauts are finally gonna get real pay back for the Holocaust.

I think it's what they want, deep down.

A kind of political self-flagellation.

Which I don't mind much...it's just their insistence that others join them in their penance that pees me off.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What is going on with the UK lately?

Been seeing a lot of crap going on.

Anti UAV drones, Killing British citizens over seas fighting Jihadi style.

Something else I can't seem to remember.

They are leaving the US in the dust.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We blew up a couple of IS members, hardly "leaving the US for dust"!

Apart from that, is business as usual - the supply of tea is safe and the pubs are still open, so all is good!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Apart from that, is business as usual - the supply of tea is safe and the pubs are still open, so all is good!
Lol true.
It was funny how the media 'outrage' about the drone strikes on the British citizens fizzled out when they realised most folk in the UK supported it.
Running around ISIS controlled parts of Syria, they weren't innocent tourists. They got what they deserved, it was matey's own choice to leave Cardiff to fight with scum terrorists, good riddance.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777 not really, none of those fictional events have even come close to reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand that's the problem with a consensus driven by fear. No one questions the potential actions of Government performing questionable legal operations. government Execution without a trial, should be questioned, not just approved out of patriotic sentiment.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

It is kicking off. They've been rioting here too.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: grainofsand that's the problem with a consensus driven by fear. No one questions the potential actions of Government performing questionable legal operations. government Execution without a trial, should be questioned, not just approved out of patriotic sentiment.

Oh stop with the fear label all the time, many people (like myself) just don't give a toss that someone who is a member of a barbaric terrorist group enemy of the UK got himself killed by a UK drone.
Others think it was a sensible move based on obvious reasons that they were terrorists.

You cry fear, but no fear in my case, just a disregard for terrorists lives, and apathy that the technical legality of it could be questioned. You'll be lonely in your group which is crying for the terrorists lol.
Fear, meh, just sensible reasoned thinking...fear is becoming an as inappropriately overused word as hate, by those who struggle to present a logical argument.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Precisely - in fact, I want them to blow them all up and if needs be, send in the Army to finish them off instead of pussying around like a bunch of left-wing doo-gooders to scared to do what needs to be done.

And I agree on the "fear" thing - I feel none whatsoever, just anger that we (the West) have sat on our hands and watched these barbarians have free reign and cause so much chaos.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

That's a relief.

I was starting to think the UK was going way too much American style.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join