It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't forum page selection on the bottom of the page...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Kinda obvious really... you scroll down the page then choose a new one, instead of scrolling down the topics, getting to the bottom then having to scroll back to the top to change the page...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skinon

You mean like this?

It should be at the top and bottom of any thread that has more than 1 page.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skinon
Kinda obvious really... you scroll down the page then choose a new one, instead of scrolling down the topics, getting to the bottom then having to scroll back to the top to change the page...

I have it at top and bottom of all pages here....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My god you're right. I should lay off the whiskey. Or maybe not...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Do you know if Bill has explored the facility to add a "next" arrow to the selection bar - I've noticed that when on mobile, with my stupid fat fingers, it's quite difficult to go to the next page without doing the zoom-thing first to ensure I get the number I want - which is always the next page.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Do you know if Bill has explored the facility to add a "next" arrow to the selection bar - I've noticed that when on mobile, with my stupid fat fingers, it's quite difficult to go to the next page without doing the zoom-thing first to ensure I get the number I want - which is always the next page.

Thoughts?

Educate your fingers, though that won't help the fat part....I keed I keed.....

I like the idea too....I fat finger the mobile pages all the time....editing while on mobile is just a lost cause for me, and forget about sourcing or linking anything...

top topics

join