It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING to all spiritual/religious people, Danger you need to be aware of

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
Makes one wonder why Jesus didn't talk about all of this in as much detail when he was still around on earth....

Not all words spoken by Jesus fitted with Rome's version of the Bible which had the purpose of making the Pope, Gods spokesman on earth. The Apocryphon of John tells us that we are locked into reincarnation until enlightenment. Unfortunately many that seek enlightenment do so to gratify their own ego so will fail. The trick is to seek enlightenment for the sole purpose of helping others free themselves from continual suffering (reincarnation).

I then asked him, “Lord, what of the souls of the people who do not know whose people they are? Where do they go?”

He responded, “In those people the artificial spirit has grown strong and they have gone astray. Their souls are burdened, drawn to wickedness, and cast into forgetfulness.”

“When they come forth from the body, such a soul is given over to the powers created by the rulers, bound in chains, and cast into prison again. Around and around it goes until it manages to become free from forgetfulness through knowledge. And so, eventually, it becomes perfect and is saved.

link

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
A similar situation of life after death has been written by Philip José Farmer. It is called the Riverworld series. It is fictional Sci-Fi, but the author could have tapped into something that everyday reality doesn't tell us about.
I would also like to suggest that you can call out to Jesus Christ while you are still alive. You can ask him now to help you discern what to be aware of in everyday reality. May you find peace and comfort.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Marduk

I simply disagree with your assertion. No need to be a jerk.

Says the guy whose first post in the thread was an insult to all atheists, not to mention completely wrong and completely off topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou

I've come to a very dark and disturbing realisation. After we shed our physical bodies (after we die) it is entirely possible that we are not FREE but instead are trapped in another dimension which holds souls/spirits for lack of better term

Ok, let me set the tone here.

I am not attacking you. I am not attacking your faith. I am not attacking your personal philosophy or the epiphany you've encountered....

I can say that water is wet, because, I can dip my hand in it and withdraw it. Water clings to my hand, and makes my hand "wet". Gravity...well, sucks. Those that don't have want, and those that have, typically only want more.

These are all things I can personally vouch for as experiences I have had. Experiences that are repeatable, and therefore meat some degree of logical scrutiny.

Now, please...do not be offended....but...how did you come to this realization? Why do you feel this way?

I've got to be 100% bluntly honest...as soon as I read the above statement, I had to stop...and ask what I am asking here. I simply, as a logical person, could not go any further.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou

I have to disagree with temporary "fancy hotel rooms." Firstly, I believe in the 7 Regions of Heaven and the 7 Regions of Hell. With that said, I believe Earth is a unique, like no other place, combination of the lowest realm of Heaven and the highest level of Hell. I have my own reasons for believing that.

I certainly never had the need or felt the desire to share it here or to post it anywhere for that matter, including in other forums, but some of the points in your OP really resonated with me. So, other than my sister I've never shared the following with anyone or posted it anywhere. I also don't think of it very often or dwell upon it, as it just is what it is -- here goes, the short of the long;

I have a very vivid memory of my birth and a few mental snapshots of my early childhood. I became aware at 18 months old that I was tricked into coming back here. I remember feeling very shocked and badly about it when the reality kicked in, which happened unexpectedly and suddenly when I was 18 months old. At 18 months old I had no concept of the emotion of anger and didn't feel anger in the way I would now upon realizing I was duped. But I do remember the extreme shock and the intense sadness. So therefore, I can agree with you on that. Thanks for the thread. I find it very interesting and insightful.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Look, I don't know why it hasn't been said but I feel it's important to the progression of this conversation.

Blessed be the satan

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Atheists / Materialists please find another thread for yourself, you have absolutely nothing to add here other than "everybody is wrong"

How rude and presumptuous. I am neither nor do I follow any religion but I think I can add something here.

THIS MAY BE the most important thread of your lifetime

Nope. Not even close. The only reason I am reading it is because I am bored and can't sleep

After studying world wide spiritual available information and experiencing various unknown phenomena in my life which involves abduction and torture.

You can't just leave it out there like that. If you want us to take you seriously, then tell us what information and what experiences. So who abducted you? Who tortured you? Show us the stuff that brought you to your dark and disturbing realization.

I've come to a very dark and disturbing realisation. After we shed our physical bodies (after we die) it is entirely possible that we are not FREE but instead are trapped in another dimension which holds souls/spirits for lack of better term

No actually not. There is no "other dimension," you just can't perceive enough of this reality to know the dead.

Now this dimension has all the trappings to make us think we are in a better heavenly place but in reality are just temporary "fancy hotel rooms", after that we are tricked or forced to be born again as human beings on planet Earth where we forget everything and suffer again

Again no. If I understand you and, trust me, that is rather difficult to do. So you are basically repeating that old theology about endless rebirth until we can exit the wheel of life?

ENDLESS SUFFERING WITHOUT ESCAPE

Sounds like my last marriage, except for the without escape part.

Why ???

We could be entertainment or pleasure providers to powerful inter dimensional beings. Do you want to be a hamster in a cage forever for pleasure of some evil entity, I sure don't.

You are visualizing them to be just like you... why would you assume we would have anything at all in common with powerful interdimensional beings? Or that they would not be beyond our concepts of good and evil?

There are plenty of NDE and OBE experiences were a person reports being blocked, dragged, forced, stuck, controlled etc

There are even reports of advanced aliens being able to temporarily imprison your soul to power some gadget and when you figure out how to escape they just disappear another person or a group of people and enslave them for a while.

Please cite or link to these cases. Evidence has the best... no wait... the ONLY chance of making you seem credible.

And it could take you 1000 years to escape

I thought you just said it was without escape.

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY

I can not tell you what you can do

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO

In my research one thing remained constant. It seems that regardless of what stance you take, that Jesus is an Avatar or son of God or God or advanced alien, or hybrid

I came to conclusion that Jesus is a legit being that has positive intentions and is not part of deception across various dimensions

Explain how you came to this conclusion.. What research? What did you read? What facts led you to this conclusion?

WHEN I DIE

Doesn't matter old age, or bullet to the head or being blown up by a nuke

The moment I am met by other beings or dead family or some authoritative figure telling me what I must do like life review and so on.

I plan NOT TO COOPERATE AND ASK TO SPEAK DIRECTLY TO JESUS

if they feed me some BS like Jesus is busy at the moment or I am not "clean" enough to be in presence of Jesus

I plan to holler violently and call for Jesus

This will either work and Jesus will arrive like a cop to see what the hell is going on and who is making a ruckus

So you know for sure you can actually yell and make a ruckus in the afterlife?

Or it won't work and I will be manhandled into some kind of spiritual prison

In which case see you again as a human living in cycle of violence hunger ignorance greed lust murder disease and poverty.

Good luck to you all fellow humies Muslims Christians Jews Buddhists and others.

You have been warned

Shame most people will not see this thread, I sincerely believe this is crucial information I am giving you.

Just not sure what I have been warned about since there is no escape... apparently.
edit on 18-9-2015 by metamagic because: Because God told me to.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm just sitting here wondering if the OP's gone and died to try and find the proof we demanded?

That would be rather awkward!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

No, like the day before, the OP will create yet another handle and come back with more insane rhetoric. IMHO ATS should bring back 20 posts before creating a thread as changing this to 5 posts will end up making some of the threads on this great site more akin to the drivel you see on GLP, ATS has always been about quality over quantity IMO, and having numpties creating threads like these and his other thread bashing the Brits will make new users run for the hills

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

While I'm open to the APPARENT possibility of the basic idea of afterlife and reincarnation as you describe it being true (and agree that it is wrong, unjust), to "holler violently and call for Jesus" is just the same old divisive, culturally arrogant nonsense. Why Jesus alone? Why would it necessarily have to be ANY single person or entity and NO ONE else? What you claim you would do is just a fancier, fluffier version of the same old same old of "the Way, the Truth and the Light, and no one gets to Heaven but through me" garbage, or definitely close enough. Religious lunacy has countless manifestations. Same s#*t, different day, next case... Have fun being divided THEREFORE conquered, and obviously to everyone else whom it applies.

And by the way, your characterizing "religious/spiritual" as though they are one in the same thing is most egregiously errant. While it's true that religion and spirituality are not always 100% separate concepts, primarily they are EXCEEDINGLY separate; it's a mindset-worldview of one OR the other, with very little to no compatibility. The proof is everywhere; they are that they DO.
edit on 18-9-2015 by Lightworth because: addition

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The problem is, not ANY of the Avatars have come to this realization that ALL may be delusion, illusion, and just in general NOTHING is following a natural course.

It is easy too see that this Jesus character, his words are all about FAILING.

Nothing of what is said of him can free anyone, it is as useless as anyone.

The Delusions are so strong, the programming so incredible even 27th Density beings so to speak, carry on in various tasks all believing they are part of something that has meaning....that has a goal, and all is "natural".

They fully do not realize the "Creator" has been gone for a LOOONNGGGG time.

I can say this much, when it is time, all of the Avatars will be freed and destroyed because I am of the complete opinion that ALL of them, including all Lightworkers KNOWINGLY, and UNKNOWINGLY, are all working to enslave everything, falsely believing that progress is made through all the tests and trials of all things.

They are gatekeepers who will get NO mercy, only the true and brutal punishments will be delivered to them to free them, something they cannot believe can happen, nor are willing to even entertain.

Notice how ALL religious, lightworkers, meditators , every single practice of love and light in the world all believe that things are on the right track, not a ONE of them has any idea in the UNIVERSE what is going on, and they are working hard to make sure no one else sees either.

The amount of fear and pain they produce in themselves and others cannot be seen by most of the beings, because they are not allowed to, or believe that looking upon the TRUTH is the ultimate way to punishment.

TOO BIG TOO FAIL, is a common theme that must and WILL be ended, it is sad though, that almost no one can see this.....

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
You have pretty much, verbatim, rehashed this

I believe in reincarnation, the difference being that we recycle until full enlightenment......but enough about me.

Why do you believe something like this, tell us the SOURCE of the information.

Because it is clearly without foundation, no "full enlightenment" exists.

It is like wanting to graduate from advanced business class, now you know all you can about being powerful, but actually never able to FREELY search everything out.

The Recycling, never had anything to do at all with ENLIGHTENMENT.

It is extremely disturbing how all those who search for the highest levels, are so easily taught this limited and incredibly boring and useless seminar, no matter what religion language or creed, it is all controlled, it looks so large, so amazing, and yet it has no meaning, no power, it is all a façade to keep them from the ULTIMATE, FULL KNOWLEDGE.

What is this full knowledge ??

WE DON'T KNOW, but doing it your way is a sure ticket to NEVER FINDING OUT.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I think you're wrong about that one, based on the fact that the human popultion on earth has been increasing exponentially. There are more humans now than ever before on earth, tomorrow that record will be broken, the day after that a new record will be set.

What you say can't be true because there isn't enough "souls".
If 10,000 people die today, and tomorrow 30,000 people are born, 10,000 of which are reincarnations, where do the extra 20,000 come from?
edit on 18-9-2015 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Schizophrenia and religious delusions

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs.[4] A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, they believe they are divine beings, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc.[5][6][7] In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had religious delusions.[8] This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia.[9] Trans-cultural studies have found religious delusions are much more common in schizophrenic patients who identify as Christian and/or reside in predominately Christian areas such as Europe or North America.[10][11] By comparison, patients in Japan much more commonly have delusions surrounding matters of shame and slander,[10] and in Pakistan matters of paranoia regarding relatives and neighbors.[11]

Source

"Religious people please find another post for yourself, you have absolutely nothing to add here other than "everybody is wrong"

I've heard the religious/schizophrenia comparison before. I actually find it rather silly.

Religion is a man made belief system. Schizophrenia is a genuine psychological disorder. Having faith in something based on your interpretation of the world and it's surroundings does not = psychological disorder.

Believing God is talking/contacting or making his presence known somehow should also not be taken as a psychological disorder. These "experiences" have been happening for many many years. They probably fall under the same category as alien abductions etc. Schizophrenics have an issue which often occurs a LOT and not just one or two "events" which is often the case when it comes to religious experiences that "changed" people.

If all religious people were schizophrenic or even just those who believe God has contacted them, I think they'd have other things happen to suggest the diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

ENLIGHTENMENT is the Simple Result of coming to the Realization that we are All Spiritual Beings Gifted by the Supreme Creator of All Things with Free Will . Every Particle of our Essence is based on Random Choice . To Choose to come back and Relive another Life here on Earth , or Choose to move onto other Realms of Existence is the Gift our Creator Bestowed upon Us . If somehow in the Non Physical Form we , as the OP suggested , are Tricked by other Non Physical Beings into Reincarnating back into this Earth Reality , it is Only because we have Forgotten our Power of Choice which No Power or Being other than the Supreme Creator can Deny Us .
edit on 19-9-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
OP has no 'street cred'. No one has returned from a prior life to tell of what happens in the afterlife (not even Jesus) as it is not allowed. This thread is a hoax (great ideas came from it so start new ones not based in a lie).

edit on 19-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sad truth is, I believe you may be right. I was just thinking about the orosboros when I came upon your thread minutes later.

remember that dimension where neo was stuck? You reminded me of that.

Either way, when the eye comes to claim me, I plan on performing Irony on it.

3 visions with the eye had me petrified with fear and blackout. But fourth vision, showed me flaming red hot with anger towards it, to the point where I didnt care anymore. "Enough was enough moment".

Rest assured, I arrived at the same conclusion you did about Yah shu ah and God. But something tells me , I had something more than myself guiding me. However, I receved a message "Learn to discern"

Which made me search youtube for something about discernment, and arrived at this video "What is the jezebel spirit". My life made sense after watching that, and soon after I arrived at this video.

I am not 100 % s, but i guess you can call it a "leap of faith"

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I always hated the Gina Lake theory. (well, told to her supposedly...)
Hope it disappears.

Well, that is what this is about anyway.

Library Card
Lake, Gina (2013-11-19). The Extraterrestrial Vision: Who Is Here and Why . Endless Satsang Foundation. Kindle Edition. .300000

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The moment I am met by other beings or dead family or some authoritative figure telling me what I must do like life review and so on.

if they feed me some BS like Jesus is busy at the moment or I am not "clean" enough to be in presence of Jesus

Or...unless absolutely nothing happens and there is no afterlife. A strong possibility, wouldn't you say?

Where were you in 1850? That's probably what you/we will have to look forward to. Can't think of too many things less concening than that.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

[snipped]

THIS MAY BE the most important thread of your lifetime

After studying world wide spiritual available information and experiencing various unknown phenomena in my life which involves abduction and torture.

Now this dimension has all the trappings to make us think we are in a better heavenly place but in reality are just temporary "fancy hotel rooms", after that we are tricked or forced to be born again as human beings on planet Earth where we forget everything and suffer again

ENDLESS SUFFERING WITHOUT ESCAPE

Why ???

We could be entertainment or pleasure providers to powerful inter dimensional beings. Do you want to be a hamster in a cage forever for pleasure of some evil entity, I sure don't.

There are plenty of NDE and OBE experiences were a person reports being blocked, dragged, forced, stuck, controlled etc

There are even reports of advanced aliens being able to temporarily imprison your soul to power some gadget and when you figure out how to escape they just disappear another person or a group of people and enslave them for a while.

And it could take you 1000 years to escape

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THIS POSSIBILITY

I can not tell you what you can do

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO

In my research one thing remained constant. It seems that regardless of what stance you take, that Jesus is an Avatar or son of God or God or advanced alien, or hybrid

I came to conclusion that Jesus is a legit being that has positive intentions and is not part of deception across various dimensions

WHEN I DIE

Doesn't matter old age, or bullet to the head or being blown up by a nuke

This will either work and Jesus will arrive like a cop to see what the hell is going on and who is making a ruckus

Or it won't work and I will be manhandled into some kind of spiritual prison

In which case see you again as a human living in cycle of violence hunger ignorance greed lust murder disease and poverty.

Good luck to you all fellow humies Muslims Christians Jews Buddhists and others.

You have been warned

Shame most people will not see this thread, I sincerely believe this is crucial information I am giving you.
edit on Sat Sep 19 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Or......
Nothing happens

There are endless possibilities.

Or the more obvious possibility, none of which you wrote is true because you are here. Which means that you didn't remember what happened prior to you being here on earth.

And last but not least, people having a NDE and/or OBE is 100% unreliable in this scenario because..........those people never died.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join