It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of my art.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Wow! Very talented!! I love the eyes on your first drawing, they are full of emotion.... well done!!

And your ex is vile, I hate women who use children or material stuff as pawns after a break up! Vile!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I haven't ever tried painting, and id embarrass myself at this point I'm sure. Everyone tells me canvas is where it's at so paint! But I'm not making a living doing this, I just enjoy doing it when I get highly focused and inspired. Thank you for your kind words.without a doubt she is the worst thing that ever happened to me, but I still love her as a person. Thanks again
edit on 17-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well, then try collages. Use some magazines, cut through the BS and let them fall random on your paper before you start playing around with what you see there.

Fun times, I love Dada for the freedom it provides. I didn't mean you should paint a work like the old masterpieces, just one for yourself. For the soul only if you like. I love to be surprised by the things I paint, it took years for me to achieve this freedom as I was a fricken perfectionist with all that hyper-realism stuff. It's something entirely different to paint without a straight goal except for the one to just 'let it go'.

And now do me a favor and invite Layaly for dinner, you two should meet.

Damnd... I love ATSliens. So many kind folks here...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Thank you very much, id like to think her vileness is teaching me a Lesson in forgiveness and that if I conquered that I can be the best possible man I can be, anyway thank you for the kind words, I've always enjoyed drawing eyes most of my surreal art contains eyes with hands and things like that, my doodles on napkins are always eyes lol

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Your eyes are drawn very well. My avatar is a drawing my daughter did when she was about 10 yrs old. She is much better at it now (at age 14), but I remember a few years ago when she was obsessed with drawing eyes. It was kind of creepy walking into her room and seeing pages and pages of eyes all over the floor.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I understand it, and thank you for your praise, I also still draw eyes expecially when day dreaming some very good surreal art has been made in buisness meetings lol.

Also it's wonderful your daughter draws, and that eye is amazing at 10 years old! When I made this thread I actually wondered if you'd post in it because of that avatar.
edit on 17-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yeah, I've been meaning to change my avatar to something she has done more recently. I think she has quite a bit of talent, but I am a bit biased, being the Mom.

But you have talent too, so keep it up!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wow, most impressive! Love your work! It saddened me to hear that your X has some of your artwork and won't return it. At least she didn't burn them or throw them away, so maybe there is hope you will get them back some day. Keep up the great work!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, but did you know some of the melancholy feeling that has transpired over this last year has actually started to become an inspiration to draw again, and play music and do things I hadn't taken seriously in a while, kinda ironic how that works. In fact I'm drawing right now speakers way up listening to this song, might be a all nighter I'm doing well I'll post it when I'm done. Thanks again for your kind words. it would be nice to get the art back eventually, but if not that's alright to.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yeah, funny how that works. Some of the greatest creative works have been accomplished through grief or loss of some kind. I can relate.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

you have some great skills
creative jerkiness in all sorts of licorice flavors
how can I not love it

Alright sweetheart, dinner at my place eight pm don't be late

Creative jerkiness never herd that one, but I'll have to steal from you, "I'm not an asshole, I'm a creative jerk".

Thank you ma'am

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey! You're very good!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: jargon337

Thank you very much, I always end up seeing the flaws so I stop or get frustrated and throw them away Einstein almost met that fate.

I do this too. You don't know how many times Ive painted over top of something because i convince myself it looks terrible.
Gosh Im positive that some of my paintings have 3 other paintings underneath.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nice work! Your photo realistic style is very good.

I can relate to the ability to have time to complete them since realism is more work than most any other style, and why I chose something sandwiched between surreal, abstract and expressionism. I can make something pop hard and feel complete in less than 2 days of average painting.

In the end it's all about inspiration and what do you want to express? If you have those 2 then you can do very little wrong if you stick to it

Thank you for sharing your work, your skills are good.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Aliquandro because: typo!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I have to say that I really like your art

top topics

<< 1   >>

join