It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets settle contrails vs nano dispersion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I just reside in the thought that people are pouring crap into the fuel before takeoff and until that is proven to not be the case the conspiracy remains.

the conspiracy THEORY remains...sure.....

Have you ever seen how a jet gets refueled at an airport?

they have big hoses, locking couplings, pressure feeds, and they do NOT open the filler ports on top of the wing (usually - unless for example the pressure refueling system has failed).

there are certainly opportunities to "put crap in the fuel" - in the tank farm, in the connection truck (trucks that carry hoses that connect the in-ground refueling pipes to the aircraft) - but again - where is the evidence of any such material in eth first place? Where are the refuelers coming out saying they do this? Where are the deliveries?

I personally used to refuel aircraft that left persistent contrails (for a coupel of short periods while training . and after I stopped refueling I spent many months on ramps receiving and dispatching aircraft and signing for fuel loads.

I know of no such materials.

also adding such materials to the fuel would be illegal, as I said - civil aviation rules require use of only approved materials - and no such materials are approved that I know of nor is there any provision I know of in any legislation that MIGHT allow them to be approved - by all means show otherwise.

Saying "well you wouldn't know anyway" is just a cop out......there is no evidence in the first place, so no reason to even concoct the theory or believe it - it is not up to others to prove you wrong

sorry that I can not just take your word for it

and yet you are happy to take the word of people who insist that this is actually happening, and have no evidence to support that at all?

Now when wwe record a plane leaving these trails in the air then we intercept the plane at landing and run many test on it only then can we put this to bed for those of us with more simpleminds

Fine - apparently $50k was raised to fund "What in the world are they spraying?" - the fake-umentary. And every now and then someone comes up with a gofundme or similar to take samples.......and they never actually manage to get eth money for some reason......

Global Skywatch said they were working with someone who had sampled "contrails" back in 2013 - here's a thread on another site about it - I've never heard anything about the movie they said they were going to make or anything further about the results...perhaps you'd like to find out what happened??

But even then - unless you sample EVERY contrail made, how do you know that the ones you didn't sample are the "real" chemtrails??
edit on 17-9-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crap spelling..and I'm not sure I got it all! Plus extending the argument a bit.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
He was probably shut down by the man or he overdosed on the funds collected.

You seem to think that logical conclusions based on scientific research could affect ones belief in these trails but that just is not the case for many like me that view things from an angle that is corruptible and possible. No amount of evidence will convince someone that it is not happening even though it is very possible it can happen and has happened before.

It must be really frustruating for those of you that have their shat together but for me and others we have been bitten by the bs too many times to be pacified with logic and such.

I fully believe that if the gov. and such could find a reason to pollute the air with stuff and keep a lid on it then it would be done and the pushback by the public and communication between the two sides would look exactly like what is happening in these discussions.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

He was probably shut down by the man or he overdosed on the funds collected.

Evidence??

"The man" hasn't been able to shut down chemtrail conspiracies...they're all over eth place.....

You seem to think that logical conclusions based on scientific research could affect ones belief in these trails but that just is not the case for many like me that view things from an angle that is corruptible and possible. No amount of evidence will convince someone that it is not happening even though it is very possible it can happen and has happened before.

Well then - please stop blaming other people for refusing to believe eth evidence when

1/ you don't have any; and
2/ you say there is no evidence that will convince you!!

It must be really frustruating for those of you that have their shat together but for me and others we have been bitten by the bs too many times to be pacified with logic and such.

no - it's mostly just sad that people can believe drivel and ignore evidence.

Occasionally it is entertaining too.

I fully believe that if the gov. and such could find a reason to pollute the air with stuff and keep a lid on it then it would be done and the pushback by the public and communication between the two sides would look exactly like what is happening in these discussions.

I don't care what you believe - I only care when you start claiming mythology as fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

originally posted by: 2giveup
...no legal obligation by scientists or news to tell the truth.

Didn't this come out due to a milk documentary? The crew were all fired for refusing to lie and when they brought an unfair dismissal case the judge told them the job was to tell the story they were instructed to tell, not the truth.

A journalist I know had a similar experience. After driving almost 450 miles she found the story didn't exist. She phoned the editor who told her, "I sent you to get a story on ............. Get the story or you're out of a job!" She invented the story.

What are the chances of the media talking about the difference between the amount of light reaching the ground during a period of commercial jet grounding and the amount of light available when jet smog clogs the sky? What about the enormous improvement in general mental health experienced by whole populations when the distant roar of jet engines is absent for several days? There are clear indications of the immense harm caused by commercial jet traffic, spraying or not.

If you haven't flown, don't. It's an addictive and very harmful drug. Once a couple of jet flights have been taken the temptation to endlessly repeat the experience seems almost irresistible judging by the antisocial activities of the airborne addicts.

I find it curious that you rail against air travel so much but not freight/cars/trucks/industry/manufacturing etc...which all create FAR FAR more pollution than planes ever could.

Because unless you live all alone in your hand made =cain in the woods with no car and no good or items such as a computer (those rare earths metals wont extract themselves!)...you are a big fat hypocrite.
edit on 18-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

FACT chemtrails are real and anyone that denies that is dumber than me.

Oh, im not sure thats possible at this point mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

At least your honest. I'll remember this and not ask or answer anything you post in this forum. Pointless.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

At least your honest. I'll remember this and not ask or answer anything you post in this forum. Pointless.

Thats just an insane way of thinking /going through life isnt it?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

One man's crazy is another man's sane I suppose.

I sure wouldn't want to think I was so damn intelligent that I could disregard known science. But If he's happy, an relatively stable, no harm, no foul.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I sure wouldn't want to think I was so damn intelligent that I could disregard known science. But If he's happy, an relatively stable, no harm, no foul.

Its not so much the diregarding of known science, its more the "facts wont sway me" mentality that has be stumped.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

mythology as fact.

chemtrails are fact

Perhaps we can all agree upon a definition of chemtrails and exactly what we are talking about here

even the term condensation trail is covered under the definition of chemtrail.

again chemicals coming from the exhaust of planes is a chemtrail

in order to successfully determine if more than usual additives and such are not being put into fuel one would need to test every flight in order to be 100% sure that the exhaust is nothing out of the ordinary

you can pull up any facts you like and put forth your best logical debates but anything short of 100% is just like banging your head against the wall

Perhaps someday in the future some of you that believe you are the earths gift to education can design an engine that has no harmful exhaust then there will be no chemtrails unless other deployment means are in place

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Its not so much the diregarding of known science, its more the "facts wont sway me" mentality that has be stumped.

in the quest for facts and logic you all have ignored the main part of the conspiracy and that is the fact that we all pollute earth everyday with combustion engines and a wide variety of additives are used of which many form other compounds when heated.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

mythology as fact.

chemtrails are fact

Perhaps we can all agree upon a definition of chemtrails and exactly what we are talking about here

even the term condensation trail is covered under the definition of chemtrail.

again chemicals coming from the exhaust of planes is a chemtrail

Sorry, no.

That is FAR too wide a definition. If you are saying that the usual by products of burnign fossil fuels is considered a chemtrail, then yes, they are fact. But you cant move the goalposts so wide that ANYTHING gets through.

Not only that, but the general chemtrail believers do not agree with your tactic. They are specifically concerned about (take your pick)

- Nano particles
- Barium
- Aluminium Oxide
- Bacteria/viruses

..being sprayed. They are not talking about regtular condensation trail or regular combustion engine exhaust.

By including those two in your definition, there is nothing to discuss. Yes, chemtrails exist. Well done!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

in the quest for facts and logic you all have ignored the main part of the conspiracy and that is the fact that we all pollute earth everyday with combustion engines and a wide variety of additives are used of which many form other compounds when heated.

Oh spare me. Stop pretending you care about the earth and pollution. Please. Its painfully hypocritical to see you railing against the tiny amount of pollution that airplanes emit and not the HUGE quantities released daily by cars/trucks/ships and manufacturing.

Are you using a computer? Yes? Well done, you contributed to polluting the earth. How do you dispose of your old ones? Just dump it and let some little Indian boy take it apart for you? Well done, you contributed to polluting the earth. Do you own a car? Well done, you contributed to polluting the earth. Do you have any manufactured good of any kind? Well done, you contributed to polluting the earth.

Airline pollution is minimal compared top all the rest. So, ill say it again spare us the fake concern.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It is not concern for earth I am getting at here but the ignorance of many that skip over details of the conspiracy in order to try to form an argument that proves something is not real.

It is a fact that i.c.e. engines leave chemtrails when they run.

The thing about this site is that when a conspiracy is properly debunked then the topic gets moved to other forums where everyone can know the case is closed.

I rail on over the fact that so many tell them selves they know 100% that chemtrails are not real and they treat others as though they are stupid for thinking it is still a conspiracy.

I am here to remind those that no matter how much pride they show in their debate skills the fact remains that they have yet to close the case even though they continue to mock and ridicule anyone that stands against them. sad

edit on 18-9-2015 by deadeyedick because: not

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It is not concern for earth I am getting at here but the ignorance of many that skip over details of the conspiracy in order to try to form an argument that proves something is not real.

It is a fact that i.c.e. engines leave chemtrails when they run.

The thing about this site is that when a conspiracy is properly debunked then the topic gets moved to other forums where everyone can know the case is closed.

I rail on over the fact that so many tell them selves they know 100% that chemtrails are real and they treat others as though they are stupid for thinking it is still a conspiracy.

I am here to remind those that no matter how much pride they show in their debate skills the fact remains that they have yet to close the case even though they continue to mock and ridicule anyone that stands against them. sad

But we know exhaut is emitted. Not a single one of us is pretending otherwise. We are specifically talking about other types of chemtrails (not defined by us by the way, but put forward by chemtrail believers and pushers)

So, either get on board with that, or we have nothing to discuss mate. Planes =emit exhaust and that consists of chemicals. Condensation trails are made of ice and ice is water which is a chemical. We all agree (i can speak for the others on this matter) . Ok, we done?

What specifically is your point?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Also, can you address my point about planes creating very little pollution compared to all the other sources?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
- Nano particles
- Barium
- Aluminium Oxide
- Bacteria/viruses

Again I am not here claiming that these things are happening or not. I am trying to highlight the reasons that the conspiracy is still on going. The problem is that no argument formed so far can close all the different angles one can come out and make the claim that it is happening.

I can always formulate a system where the possibility that it is happening exist.

Henceforth to me it looks like many are just banging their heads against the wall even though they believe they have the bases covered.

My view is that if the gov. has a reason to do any of the things listed then they could formulate a system for that to take place and never get caught even if it seems unpractical or improbable.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Also, can you address my point about planes creating very little pollution compared to all the other sources?

why?
the conspiracy does not revolve around the levels of such so it is really besides the point

again I am not here about how we are polluting our home only that this particular conspiracy has no end in sight even with the best efforts of many trying to put it to bed

for the record if you say that planes create less pollution then I will take your word for it until you make a thread about it and then I couls likely show how data may or may not be skewed in the research

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

- Nano particles
- Barium
- Aluminium Oxide
- Bacteria/viruses

Again I am not here claiming that these things are happening or not. I am trying to highlight the reasons that the conspiracy is still on going. The problem is that no argument formed so far can close all the different angles one can come out and make the claim that it is happening.

I can always formulate a system where the possibility that it is happening exist.

Henceforth to me it looks like many are just banging their heads against the wall even though they believe they have the bases covered.

My view is that if the gov. has a reason to do any of the things listed then they could formulate a system for that to take place and never get caught even if it seems unpractical or improbable.

Hmmm..well, im sorry mate, but i see no debate here:

- Are there chemicals coming out of plane exhaust? Yes
- Do Govts lie? Yes
- Would they harm their opwn people? Yes
- Has it happened in the past? Yes

But none of these in no way contribute to chemtrails (as accepted by the majority of chemmies, if not you) being real.

The facts are that:

- Pilots would noptice a huge shift in weight during flight.
- Ground crews would see nozzles and any weird devices
- Most chemicals would not survive the cumbustion engines heat
=- Chemtrail pushers lie and pass on false pics/info ALL THE TIME

and the most important one (IMO):

- Planes cannot carry even a fraction of the amount needed to created chemtrails as are supposedly depicted in the thousands of images chemmies post every day.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

why?
the conspiracy does not revolve around the levels of such so it is really besides the point

again I am not here about how we are polluting our home only that this particular conspiracy has no end in sight even with the best efforts of many trying to put it to bed

for the record if you say that planes create less pollution then I will take your word for it until you make a thread about it and then I couls likely show how data may or may not be skewed in the research

FFS...please use your common sense. I dont need to look up data to show that the airline industry creates less pollution than the billions of cars and millions of factories. Lets not be childish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join