It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Isis member complains of 'rude Arabs' who steal his shoes & eat like children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

People all around the world eat with their hands, all indigenous people in the Americas, people in Africa, India, etc etc.

haha as if to prove my point

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I guess they have very strong immune systems. It is good to share.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, one way to build immunity is sharing germs. Of course, I bet most people would not want to eat this way, and in case of serious illness, it's a great way to make everyone extremely ill. They seem to think their right hand is clean and it's not.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
a reply to: Swills

Funny its how I think of the Islamic middle eastern world in General. Backwards, dirty and just terroristic people who eat like animals with their hands and are uncivilized.

Look within before pointing fingers. You invade countries, sanction them, destroy their economies fund terror groups inside other countries. Overthrow legitimate govt. Actively support terrorists likes FSA who have openly have dealings AlNusra and ISIS. And people like you have the nerve to be racist against them ? The biggest terrorist is not the Middle East but the Western Militaries and their foolish population who supports this blatent warmongering.

IF you people feel so high handed about yourself, just tell me which country you belong to and i will tell you the kind of # that they have done... Too many brainwashed people here...
edit on 19-9-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
It's called a goat grab where they just reach in, grab some food and lick fingers and dig in some more:

That is precisely what I was describing. Maybe I'm a bit shallow, but that is just plain nasty. Good find. Another thing that annoyed me while working at the Saudi Embassy was the fact that they would sit there and read the Quran to me all night. I worked in the Command Post in the basement watching cameras. Checked for bombs under cars as well. Different duties each day. Only paid me $9.00 hr too. That was before 9/11 though. Back in the late 90's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join