It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Isis member complains of 'rude Arabs' who steal his shoes & eat like children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Says it all that. You won't get your hand 'lopped off' either - unless you shake hands with a complete and utter psychopath but they exist in all countries.

You'd think the forces would be armed with correct facts rather than propaganda that would influence their actions negatively. Actually....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Says it all that. You won't get your hand 'lopped off' either - unless you shake hands with a complete and utter psychopath but they exist in all countries.

You'd think the forces would be armed with correct facts rather than propaganda that would influence their actions negatively. Actually....
no the idea was to not offend arabs we would be working with. we were not there to hurt or offend non-hostile muslims or arabs. and if we offended them we could not work effectively with them. even then we knew that to hold the peace we would need the full cooperation, trust and respect of the populace to the best extent possible.

And i am fairly certain that information came from either the state department or others with SME expertise on the culture.
edit on 17-9-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hopefully he and his fellow jihadists will be taken out of the gene pool soon, but, probably not.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh, poor man! The absolute horror! I mean, one would at least expect an organization like ISIS that is based upon the tenets of violence, terror, atrocities, crimes against humanity, and stone age acts of barbarism to at least be considerate of their fellow jihadis trying to catch a nap between beheadings. You'd at least think they would have the decency to gag the women and children they are raping out of consideration for their slave-less brother in the next room who is trying to build bombs for the cause. But no. Islamic militants behaving like children and beasts....you don't say....?

Fear not, my inconvenienced radical reject brother, for there are solutions to your dilemma. Studies have shown that drones, smart bombs, and the Marines have high success rates at shutting up rude, noisy, thieving, inconsiderate terrorists and their western traitor whiners. If you are pressed for time, however, cyanide in the camp's well works just as well for a fraction of the cost.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
With a little luck, he will do something against the Allahs snackbar and end up on the news in a video with his head being showed off by one of his "Brothers"

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Fair enough. I can understand the intentions of the forces, good men wanting to forge good relationships.

But that bit of advice about getting your hands chopped off - It's not entirely correct!

Respect.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
In an online blog Omar Hussain, a former security guard at Morrison’s supermarket who previously lived in High Wycombe, also said other jihadists invade his space, talk loudly when he is trying to sleep and behave like children.

I work as an expat in Saudi Arabia in an aviation services company and I experience the same thing.

One of my shirts was stolen and 1 gadget. The living conditions are like prison. I was very lucky to have my own room after more than a year. But before that, it was like prison!! People who administrate our living accommodations have no house rules and run the compound like prison with very little regards for sanitation. Our guards would even sexually harass us, in addition to getting sexually harassed by other employees.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Anyone dumb enough to join ISIS deserves much more than their shoes being stolen and being kept up at night by loud conversations, but I'll take what I can get! 

I can only say that he's still one of lucky ones telling this story to the world. Most of his friends have only smoking boots on the battlefield with the smell of barbecue and gunpowder left behind...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They all gather under one ruler on his terms and usually he swims in a great ocean of blood.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So the guy obviously had no idea about Arab ways of life and clearly had no idea about Isis "culture". I use the word culture very loosely.

So studies show that somewhere between one and two percent of the population are psychopaths, I'm sure most here have seen those studies.

Would everyone agree with me in saying he is likely one of those people. He went there just for an excuse to try and kill.

I'm guessing his death will come from within Isis ranks themselves for doing or saying something they disagree with.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

An early nominee for the Darwin award.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Awesome post. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

“Arabs as a whole have a unique culture, which differs dramatically from the western lifestyle”

Really? Amazing...

So what he is trying to say is there exist cultural differences which may transcend preconceived notions of religion and "race"???

Hmmm... I may have to ponder that for a while.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BestinShow

Because the post is offensive. You can also say it's politically incorrect if you want to play political games but political games are not for me. If he truly believes every Arab in the Middle East behaves that way then he embraces ignorance. I would advise him to study up on Middle Eastern cultures but I'm sure he's already got an idea and chooses to paint Arabs as he sees fit.

Right!

Because words on a forum page are so much 'worse' than going over to the ME, and fight for the likes of ISIS.

Alrightie then.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Huh? What is your point exactly? Are you mad I find his post offensive, you know calling all Arab's "backwards, dirty and just terroristic people who eat like animals with their hands and are uncivilized"?

Yeah, being a dumbass and joining ISIS is bad and so is being a bigot.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I worked at the Saudi Arabian Embassy for years and had to endure their stinky clothes and repulsive eating habits. 6 guys sitting around a big bowl of rice eating with their hands and licking their fingers. Arabs are filthy animals.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Because surely the Saudi's represent the entire Middle East.

I lived in Italy for 3 years. Some Italian men didn't wear deodorant but that doesn't mean I think all Italians smell.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I lived in Jeddah for a number of years. My father flew for Saudia, and shared stories of Arab antics on the planes such as them taking a dump in the middle of the aisle, husbands using their hands to just grab food off of their wives and children's plates. I had friends who were from Yemin and their hospitality was stupendous, so I don't think it's universal, but they definitely do seem to have some cultural differences that most in the West would find deplorable such as stopping by a drinking cistern on the way to mosque and bathing in it, YUCK!!!! I think of the Jihadists as nothing but a bunch of thugs.

Then again, we have the same mindset amongst liberals here in America as shown during occupy wall street.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's called a goat grab where they just reach in, grab some food and lick fingers and dig in some more:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I suppose as westerners we are being set a mindsight for a reason,

You know like the old WW1/WW2 war recruitment pictures, Dehumanizing the enemy so to speak,

I'm sure there are a lot of civilized ME citizens but that will not be shown ?

What's the end game !.

Fox.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join