It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misha Collins puts perspective on Donald Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you Misha, AKA Castiel. You truly are an angel in my eyes.

Those of you who are familiar with Supernatural, Misha Collins plays Castiel, the guardian angel of them Winchester boys. He's also involved with a charity called Random Acts that is currently trying to build a school in Nicaragua. He's an awesome guy in my opinion.

As we know, those of us on the freedom fighter side of the spectrum understand that Trump has been saying a lot of agreeable things lately. He's winning a lot of us over because he's a smoothtalker--he knows exactly how to sell freedom. He knows exactly what we, the Patriots, want to hear. But it's always important to look at the way a person acts, rather than the words that come out of his mouth. Come on--do you really believe that Trump is all for freedom just because he says he is? Did you believe Hillary Clinton when she said it? Look at what they DO, not what they SAY.

Misha Collins knows what he does, and he was even kind enough to make Donald Trump a Monster account to help him find a job, because he, like me, doesn't think Trump is particularly fitted for presidency.

Donald Trump's Monster Ad

Misha Collins on Facebook

Misha Collins makes Donald Trump a LinkedIn account

Too bad none of the other presidential candidates are any good, either...

Oh well. At least we have Misha to inject more perspective. Don't forget that Trump is a politician--he's changed his mind more times than most of us have changed our clothes. Peace out, everyone. Be sure to thank Misha for pulling our souls out of political perdition.

edit on Xx325101030PM910 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That was pretty funny by Misha Collins. Way to go, Misha. Now, how about a fictional account on the candidates running for Prime Minister in the upcoming Canadian Federal Election since the T.V. series "Supernatual" is filmed in Canada. Misha must've caught glimpse of the Election going on in Canada since he has to reside in Vancouver to film the show. Doing so would make him kinda Canadian. It's a shame that Canadian ex-pats can't vote in this Election. It would be humorous for an American have a say on another Election currently going on.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I hope no one ever makes fake accounts with my name and picture. I think I would sue them. Regardless, Trump is too liberal for most in the Republican party. I am actually surprised at his support level.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
im really not surprised at his support to be honest. people are tired of not being able to trust our own government officials and a lot of them would do just about anything to be able to change that. everyone in politics never took trump as a serious threat for good reason. that pushed some people into his wheelhouse, along with trump using his own money and a lot of the ways he says things an not worried about political correctness. puts him apart from any of the other candidates. in there eyes its time for a new kind of person in the white house regardless of if people think hes qualified or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Speaking of correctness, her statements are patently false.

He never personally declared bankruptcy, some of his corporations did. Aren't too many people in Trump's position that can claim they didn't do the same for failed ventures. It's a business tool.

Hardly going to fault anyone for dodging a war that most of the nation felt we shouldn't even be involved in. Nor is he the only candidate to do so. But, initially, he wasn't fighting due to student deferment.

While he was born into money, he is the one who made his fortune what it is worth today.

Quite simply, Trump doesn't fit Ms. Collins' Hollywood ideal of an ultra-liberal candidate, as she obviously would prefer a bought and paid for corporate puppet like Clinton, for example.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Speaking of correctness, her statements are patently false.

He never personally declared bankruptcy, some of his corporations did. Aren't too many people in Trump's position that can claim they didn't do the same for failed ventures. It's a business tool.

Hardly going to fault anyone for dodging a war that most of the nation felt we shouldn't even be involved in. Nor is he the only candidate to do so. But, initially, he wasn't fighting due to student deferment.

While he was born into money, he is the one who made his fortune what it is worth today.

Quite simply, Trump doesn't fit Ms. Collins' Hollywood ideal of an ultra-liberal candidate, as she obviously would prefer a bought and paid for corporate puppet like Clinton, for example.

Misha Collins is a guy.

Also, I think it's more along the lines of Trump simply not being everything he says he is. He's trying really hard to sell himself to the freedom fighters right now, and there just happens to be an election around the corner, so it's only a wonder why his stance on vaccines and the second amendment have flip-flopped...

I could be wrong, but at the risk of sounding like a Liberal sympathizer, I simply don't care for Donald Trump. I'm waiting for him to get elected, and I'm waiting for him to abandon everything he sold to us before winning our favor in the election. That's generally what he's good at.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That was a pretty lame attempt
All of those points are moot if not inaccurate.

Trump will win if we voted today.

Why would it be any different by next November?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Why would it be any different by next November?

Because it always is.

Last election cycle, Giuliani was way up in the polls at this point, followed by Fred Thompson. On the Democrat side, Hillary was clobbering Obama.

new topics

top topics

join