It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Drudge Poll Showing Trump Winning In 2nd. Debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I looked up the debate schedule. It looks like there are over 10 GOP debates between now and next Spring. I wonder who (if anyone) will drop out before Debate #3?

Donald Trump needs to lay off of the personal attacks. He started out last night telling Rand Paul that he shouldn't even be on the stage. It makes him look petty.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Interesting. CNN seems to think that Fiorina won the debate and that Trump was more-or-less iffy at best.

CNN's Republican debate: Winners and losers

Kinda like Fox news did also with the 1st debate where they said Donald did terrible. I don't like Donald and he would make a horrible president possibly worse than clinton, but you can see the MSM media bias of who they want and don't want.

They also knocked down Carson like he was Ron Paul. Yeah he said some good points BUT he is not electable type comments.

edit on 43930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 10:43:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I looked up the debate schedule. It looks like there are over 10 GOP debates between now and next Spring. I wonder who (if anyone) will drop out before Debate #3?

Donald Trump needs to lay off of the personal attacks. He started out last night telling Rand Paul that he shouldn't even be on the stage. It makes him look petty.

He is petty...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hey, that is some rhetoric I can get behind. I don't think he should be running.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't think he should be running.

The Donald or Carson? Surely you couldn’t mean Carson so

Although , I don't like Forest Trump I do think its good that he is running and as long as he doesn't get elected he serves a couple of purposes that is beneficial to the masses.

1. His mouth is unfiltered and his ego is so big that he has no problem calling out peoples B$ on stage despite political consequences. He also stirs the pot so much that unwillingly he can allow for some to truth to accidentally spill from the typically tightly controlled event.

Ok that is all that I could come up as a positive spin for Donald.

edit on 04930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 11:04:09 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I don't think he should be running.

The Donald or Carson? Surely you couldn’t mean Carson so

Nah. I'm talking about the hairpiece.

Although , I don't like Forest Trump I do think its good that he is running and as long as he doesn't get elected he serves a couple of purposes that is beneficial to the masses.

1. His mouth is unfiltered and his ego is so big that he has no problem calling out peoples B$ on stage despite political consequences. He also stirs the pot so much that unwillingly he can allow for some to truth to accidentally spill from the typically tightly controlled event.

Ok that is all that I could come up as a positive spin for Donald.

I don't like it because he is reshaping the Republican primaries centered around a black hole of idiocy and ego. All the other candidates have to adapt to HIS campaign style and it is distracting from the important part of the campaign. The actual issues.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The fact he wastes time on petty attacks on people's looks and family show him as a immature child.

It also distracts from REAL issues.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't like it because he is reshaping the Republican primaries centered around a black hole of idiocy and ego. All the other candidates have to adapt to HIS campaign style and it is distracting from the important part of the campaign. The actual issues.

I see what you are saying but in reality Previous campaign styles haven't benefited us to well. Also I have yet to see a DNC or GOP debate where they discussed THE ACTUAL ISSUE and not the symptoms.

Each DNC or GOP debate has been about symptoms : welfare,jobs, religion,SS,Taxes,War, economy,sexuality, racism,.............

Each negative consequence associated with those symptoms stems from corrupted gov't where there is infinite conflict of interest.

As long as the debates center around symptoms and not the real issue (monetary influences in congress and presidency) we are just chasing our tails . We might has well accept that the debates is nothing more than entertainment.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The fact he wastes time on petty attacks on people's looks and family show him as a immature child.

It also distracts from REAL issues.

I agreed about his immature petty crap. However, again when have the debates actually concentrated around the REAL issue and not the SYMPTOMS?

As long as the debates focus on the SYMPTOMS of a corrupted gov't you might as well treat it as entertainment because you can't really expect a corrupted gov't to fix the system that is working perfectly for them.

After all, the DNC and GOP candidates are the ones that built the current system where the OLIGOPOLIES always win and even when they get caught with their pants down our elected DNC and GOP candidates bail them out with our money.

Looking at our debates and history within the last several decades IMO its silly to expect anything more from the debates than entertainment.

edit on 35930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 11:35:34 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The fact that Trump is leading shows how weak the GOP field is in the mind of GOP voters. It amazed me that the ATS-linked poll which matches you to the candidate that's most like you, had Trump as my top candidate, with 86% of our goals being the same. Oh well...I'll just go with the flow!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's one of the reasons why I'm currently supporting Bernie Sanders. He is against the Citizens United ruling.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It amazed me that the ATS-linked poll which matches you to the candidate that's most like you, had Trump as my top candidate, with 86% of our goals being the same. Oh well...I'll just go with the flow!

Thats likely because people are fed up with politicians on both sides and while trump says a lot of wrong things and excludes things like facts he is telling people what they want to hear. Even if its not true.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Bernie

Honestly, i haven't looked to much to Bernie but he does appear interesting to me. Partly ignored him because I'm thinking that he will become the Ron Paul of the Democrat party (fed to the wolves) so haven't felt the energy to research him.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That's been my fear too, but I figured if I didn't start speaking up sooner rather than later, then my silence would contribute to something like that happening.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Trump's pallor is off. He looks worn out. He spent a lot of time leaning on his podium.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join