It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Drudge Poll Showing Trump Winning In 2nd. Debate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
With the second Republican Debate still ongoing, a current/ongoing Drudge Poll is showing Donald Trump overwhelmingly running away with this debate...with 58% of the votes going to him.

I'm watching the debate right now...and it looks to me like Fiorina is winning this thing.
To be fair, the poll is showing Fiorina in second at 17% to Trump's 57%

Drudge Poll
polldaddy.com...

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 2ND REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

BUSH 1% 360 votes

CARSON 6% 1,608 votes

CHRISTIE 1% 154 votes

CRUZ 7% 1,852 votes

FIORINA 17% 4,564 votes

HUCKABEE 1% 153 votes

KASICH 1% 347 votes

PAUL 5% 1,239 votes

RUBIO 2% 645 votes

TRUMP 57% 15,045 votes

WALKER 2% 442 votes

26,409 Total Votes

polldaddy.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
as a outsider, I am very impressed with Carly's performance so far. she seems sharp, hand on the issues, and not taking any ==it from anyone.

I want her to win to go against Clinton (If Clinton gets the nomination) so the idea of sexism doesn't come up to push any agenda of course, but I think outside of gender, she actually seems to have one of the coolest heads up there. (bar is pretty low though)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Fiorina is a strong 2nd. in the poll...and, for my money, she's making the best showing tonight.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I only watched part of it. I don't think Trump was doing soooo much better than the other candidates as the poll suggests.

I think the poll was more of a popularity contest for the candidates, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I like Trump's honesty. He just got two doctors to admit that childhood vaccines should be fewer in number and in smaller doses. Two, straight from the horses mouth.

We need more of that! Honesty!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It should be noted that the poll is easily manipulated. You can vote unlimited times and they'll be counted. I tried a personal experiment. Bush and Christie were virtually tied, with Bush on top. I voted over and over repeatedly for about a half hour, eventually pushing Christie over top of Bush and countering the normal vote volume.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: larphillips
It should be noted that the poll is easily manipulated. You can vote unlimited times and they'll be counted. I tried a personal experiment. Bush and Christie were virtually tied, with Bush on top. I voted over and over repeatedly for about a half hour, eventually pushing Christie over top of Bush and countering the normal vote volume.

Wait and see if that stays after your IP address is seen over and over, assuming they use tools that count all the unique data from all over.
Most hosting companies provide all that stuff to analyze site data. Maybe this will show how bogus, or not, these polls are.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
People only hear what they want to hear, and right now it is a Trump circus.

I'm going to predict the next Republican President candidate...

Drum roll please...

Carson... Trump will weed everyone out in the end and people will have only two choices Trump and Carson, and Trump is a loon. I think Trump is the best thing to happen to Carson since trump will kill Bush who without Trump would have easily taken it.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Trumps comments in the debate were petty and personal.

Also did bush really say thatcher should be on your $10 ? You do know she is at the center of a pedophile investigation?
edit on 17-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I just tried to vote a second time...and a sign came up above the results telling me my vote was already counted.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Also did bush really say thatcher should be on your $10 ? You do know she is at the center of a pedophile investigation?

I agree. The Thatcher comment was ridiculous. Hopefully Bush is on his way out after last night.
I'm gonna have to look up the Thatcher pedophile thing...I haven't heard of it yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Kinda like when Ron Paul topped every debate poll in '12 and Fox ignored it because they said the same as you?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crazyewok

I agree. The Thatcher comment was ridiculous. Hopefully Bush is on his way out after last night.
I'm gonna have to look up the Thatcher pedophile thing...I haven't heard of it yet.

Its worth a good read as its a example of a conspiracy that turned true.

Summary is she used her power in office to cover for some very high profile pedophile in the political and celebrity world.

The fact the bush family was linked as part of the conspiracy as far back as the 90's (albit unproven) is even more suspicious that Bush III wants her on a $10 bill........

If you want to put a Brit on your bill pick churchill...... thatcher would be a insult to us

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Interesting. CNN seems to think that Fiorina won the debate and that Trump was more-or-less iffy at best.

CNN's Republican debate: Winners and losers

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Interesting. CNN seems to think that Fiorina won the debate and that Trump was more-or-less iffy at best.

Based on nothing at all but their bias.

They say Ben Carson lost because he, "played it safe, clinging to his calm and measured demeanor, avoiding the food fights unfolding alongside him and injecting his trademark good humor into his responses."

I say he won because of that...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Based on nothing at all but their bias.

Well obviously.

They say Ben Carson lost because he, "played it safe, clinging to his calm and measured demeanor, avoiding the food fights unfolding alongside him and injecting his trademark good humor into his responses."

I say he won because of that...

I didn't watch it. Just decided to get a recap this morning and saw that article.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'll be happy to give you a recap, I watched the whole thing and the first round as well.

The Debate moderators were terrible and had terrible questions. Every single question revolved around "So and so said..."

Felt like I was back in high school with the He Said/She Said. It should have been about the issues and what they thought about them.

One of the biggest applause lines was when Chris Christie told Carly Fiorona and Donald Trump that Americans didn't care about their business history. It was a good line, except for the fact that they were both directly and indirectly answering a question asked of them.

The Winners were: Carly Fiorna, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, John Kasick, Ted Cruz and Mike Hukabee(Seriously)

The Losers were: The American People, CNN, and Scott Walker

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The Debate moderators were terrible and had terrible questions. Every single question revolved around "So and so said..."

Felt like I was back in high school with the He Said/She Said. It should have been about the issues and what they thought about them.

Yea the various recaps I read were saying as such. A lot of high school petty quips getting all the applauses. Hell that article I linked appeared to declare the winners based on who had the best quips and not so much their policy talk.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Something else came out in this debate, the Democrat flag bearer should not be Hillary Clinton, she got wiped out in blistering attacks, Sanders wasn't even mentioned. At this point even Biden would be a better choice for them.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

That seems to pretty much be the general concensus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join