It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is jail the new welfare system?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Have they heard of corporate welfare? Do they know how much money is spent on corporate welfare each year Do they they think that corporate welfare is also bad? and if so why?

Yes, I have heard of corporate welfare.

No, I do not know how much money is spent on corporate welfare each year. And neither do you.

Considering the federal reserve is a private entity, and does not disclose that information. (Secret bailouts)

Corporate welfare is bad.

Welfare of any kind goes against my right to keep what I earn. I cannot put it more simply than that.

Those are my answers.

By drawing the comparison, if one is bad then shouldn't the other be?

edit on 18-9-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great thread topic.

It's crazy how it works having experienced it first hand I can say that it really woke me up when I was exposed.

It's totally broken. Most DAs have 90%+ conviction rating and that's all that matters. Nothing that's happening in the cases matter as long as that number stays up. They can't handle most of their caseload so they work with the public defenders office and they give them cases and help them talk people into the plea bargain weather it's good or not doesn't matter. Only lightening the caseload, and perpetuating the prison cycle and cycle of poverty.

It really is hard to get a decent paying oppotunity with a felony. Very hard.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Azureblue

Have they heard of corporate welfare? Do they know how much money is spent on corporate welfare each year Do they they think that corporate welfare is also bad? and if so why?

Yes, I have heard of corporate welfare.

No, I do not know how much money is spent on corporate welfare each year. And neither do you.

Considering the federal reserve is a private entity, and does not disclose that information. (Secret bailouts)

Corporate welfare is bad.

Welfare of any kind goes against my right to keep what I earn. I cannot put it more simply than that.

Those are my answers.

By drawing the comparison, if one is bad then shouldn't the other be?

Thank you for your answer.

I cannot agree that its welfare and welfare alone that causes us to pay tax. The reason we all pay tax is because the govt is not permitted by the banks to create all the money that is required by govt each year just just by treaury signing a finalcial instrument and so we have to pay tax (interest) via the govt to the banks.

moeny has to come into existance somehow.

The creation of money has to have a start point somewhere. The start point is yours and my signature on a finaical instrument. The banks create the money out of thin air (this is becoming more wiely known) and lend it back to us.

If banks can create money out of thin air then the govt can to and then none of us would ever need to pay tax.

To learn about how money is created read a free ebook, 50 pages front to back, Banks Lie. It will explain everything you need to know how the world could be if govts could create the money they need. ( they actually do up to a point)

cheers

new topics

<< 1   >>

join