It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Line Across America = FEMA Classification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey guys with the civil unrest and our current police hatred a bunch of people are painting a blue line on their curbs, as a sign to Law Enforcement as we have your back.

My concern is there's blue and red x's showing up on curbs, buildings and other establishments.

Now to tie this in there are tens of thousands of Refugees about to be brought over. Are these x's going to be placed in these camps too?

Your thoughts? Are the FEMA camps coming?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would say you could be onto something big.

Watch the placement of those blue lines and red X's ... and it could be a kind of 'poll' of local opinion in whichever location about the relationship between the population and the police.

Wow.

If there is all blue ... not so much worry for disruption and rioting.

If there are all red X's ... watch out, and maybe if you are a shopkeeper you should be ready to close doors and leave for a safer place if things get ugly.

If there is a mix of blue lines and red X's together ... that is where the biggest problems may occur.

Is there one line across the country? I think not.

IT will be many smaller lines, circles ... and random intermixed colors that will ensue.

About the refugees coming?

I think they won't really matter. This is an internal North American/US issue.

Nobody who makes the blue lines or red X's is really caring about newcomers, IMHO

And yes, if we go to total disruption and civil unrest, the FEMA camps are coming I do believe.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krimlin

Great thread idea, by the way

Nobody else is thinking about what you have started here so far hah

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I saw a article on FEMAS site the other day on how they use markings to clear a building after a disaster let me find it for ya.

dart.arc.nasa.gov...[/url]
edit on 16-9-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
By Jonathan Constante, Wed, September 16, 2015

A Texas man has started a new initiative in his neighborhood to show support for police officers.

Anthony Welichko is calling it “The Safe Harbor Initiative.” As a sign of solidarity with police, Welichko spray painted a little blue strip on the curb in front of his San Antonio home, Mad World News reported.

The blue strip is meant to let officers know that the person occupying the home has their back and appreciates their service. Welichko took to Facebook to further explain the initiative.

He wrote:

“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace. Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up’. [sic] We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you [sic] health as someone has that officers [sic] back!”

The post has been shared more than 61,000 times, with many people claiming they will join the initiative to show support for law enforcement. By Jonathan Constante, Wed, September 16, 2015
A Texas man has started a new initiative in his neighborhood to show support for police officers.

Anthony Welichko is calling it “The Safe Harbor Initiative.” As a sign of solidarity with police, Welichko spray painted a little blue strip on the curb in front of his San Antonio home, Mad World News reported.

The blue strip is meant to let officers know that the person occupying the home has their back and appreciates their service. Welichko took to Facebook to further explain the initiative.

A picture of the blue strip can be found at this link:

www.opposingviews.com...
edit on pm930pmWed, 16 Sep 2015 20:22:03 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Most of us know by now that in times of emergency/disaster the red x signifies the building has been searched and no occupancy found.

There are other messages that will be used as well, have actually seen the left over remains of a chalk board with all of the codes that will be used. Do not remember, but I think somewhere on this forum I posted some of them, it was kind of shocking.

Edit to ask if we are discussing this issue or just moving on?

I find it interesting and wonder if it will garner respect in kind by LEO in times of trouble? Or will it cause violence to fall on that home if civil unrest comes? Could work both ways I guess...
edit on pm930pmWed, 16 Sep 2015 20:26:43 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Most of us know by now that in times of emergency/disaster the red x signifies the building has been searched and no occupancy found.

There are other messages that will be used as well, have actually seen the left over remains of a chalk board with all of the codes that will be used. Do not remember, but I think somewhere on this forum I posted some of them, it was kind of shocking.

Edit to ask if we are discussing this issue or just moving on?

I find it interesting and wonder if it will garner respect in kind by LEO in times of trouble? Or will it cause violence to fall on that home if civil unrest comes? Could work both ways I guess...

I know the blue line is for support, but these x's are what I'm wondering about / discussing

Could be a simple response to the blue line, saying "police you're NOT welcome here"

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krimlin
Hey guys with the civil unrest and our current police hatred a bunch of people are painting a blue line on their curbs, as a sign to Law Enforcement as we have your back.

My concern is there's blue and red x's showing up on curbs, buildings and other establishments.

Now to tie this in there are tens of thousands of Refugees about to be brought over. Are these x's going to be placed in these camps too?

I read of an interesting thing that someone discovered which was a dot on their house that could only be seen with an electronic device. It was speculated that the reason for this was to enable robots to identify which houses contained people who are to be exterminated.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: antSouTar

Each triangle part of the X stands for searched, utilities off, unsafe to enter
, searched by....etc.

MS
FEMA/Homeland Security
ADVANCED DISASTER LIFE SUPPORT
Region 2 South
edit on 17-9-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krimlin

Got any links or pics of these X's anywhere?

As far as the blue line thing...seems a bit silly if it does catch on. While I am happy he is in support of LEO's, it would be pretty easy for anyone, criminal or not, to just paint one of these on their curb. If I were a LEO, I would not be trusting that the blue line painted on the sidewalk meant the area/home was safe.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Don't forget to check your mailbox for colored stickers. That's how we know who to round up for the camps, so please don't take them down or move to a new residence. That really throws us off.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I paint mine Kaw green, is that a problem?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Oh God. Please make it stop.

My town has little colored "dots" on the mailboxes.

Some are placed by the water department.
Some are from the fire department.

We have red, blue and white ones. For more efficient services.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I read of an interesting thing that someone discovered which was a dot on their house that could only be seen with an electronic device. It was speculated that the reason for this was to enable robots to identify which houses contained people who are to be exterminated.

And this was published in "Paranoid Schizophrenics Unite".

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Are the FEMA camps coming?

No they are not.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I honestly think it is the red list. if people wash it off then they score it in. Wash it off, set up a camera and watch.

new topics

top topics

join