It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Muslim Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard

And in that very post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Can see how well that thread did, probably because people see through the bs.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 so you want more? ATS has been around a long time.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I want you to not just find what someone said on ATS and present it as fact but back up your own claim like what was asked of you earlier.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
After looking at oh so many pictures and videos I can say with certainty that a lot of these "refugees" are in fact Romanian and Albanian NOT Syrian etc

How? "With a certainty" ?

Lots of BS claims made on this site now.

I remember when this used to be a conspiracy theory site.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I want you to not just find what someone said on ATS and present it as fact but back up your own claim like what was asked of you earlier.
your becoming tedious, you asked me to show some threads.

Relying on peoples ignorance is a poor tactic in thread debates. Especially to the readers whom eyes are open.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666Which mainstream narrative do you even mean by 'wrong'?
Whenever I look at the mainstream news, all I see is pictures that put the immigrants into a nice light. Drowned kids, crying ladies, dads with their daughter, getting tripped.
My opinion is unfortunately not found much in the mainstream.
That confuses me a bit.
Also who are you [serious question] that you know the 'ultimate truth?

I have my opinion because of my experience [as described] and you get yours from...what exactly?

I want to see evidence to the contrary and I may even change my mind. Dare me, I am absolutely serious!
I agree with you Hecate. Why not show pictures of the rape and crimes these so called refugees commit? What about the demands they make? They landed in a Greek island and demanded money!!! Get real! They have money. They paid big bucks to get on board a boat to force their way into Europe.

If it’s so dangerous over there for them, then how come that bloke went back to Syria to bury his children?

This is all a scam and these people should be treated as invaders and put in POW camps until their true identities are ascertained.

Also, they are not all Syrian. They appear to be Indian and other assorted sub-continental types, not Romanian as some other poster mentioned above. Do not confuse Romanians with Romanian Gypsies who look like sub-continentals.

edit on 18-9-2015 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
nm, taken care of.
edit on thFri, 18 Sep 2015 19:06:27 -0500America/Chicago920152780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join