It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members resolutions for 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Post here what your New Year resolutions are for 2005.

Mine are to find more time to spend on my current projects,
increase our household income by 25%, devote more time to my kids,
be more health conscious, spend more meaningful time with my Dad.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Mine is to stop smoking so much ganja, and it starts right now. (today) I'm already depressing, so I think I'll need to get some alcohol to get thru. I wanna make a complete week without smoking.

Last time I only lasted 1 or 2 days.

Also, I wanna find another way to "see the good sides of everything". (other than smoking a fat blunt)

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Mine is to stop smoking so much ganja, and it starts right now. (today) I'm already depressing, so I think I'll need to get some alcohol to get thru. I wanna make a complete week without smoking.

Very good resolution. I wish I could do the same, but I am not ready to quit yet. They say, if you can get past the few days of withdrawal, it becomes much easier. Wish you luck!

Edit: I missed the ganja part.....still, good luck.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by ben91069]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well, I had forgotten about this but I pretty much have achieved all my goals.

I am not sure when I did that since I made this thread a while back.

I quite smoking Nov. of 2006, spend a lot more time on personal projects and bicycling, see my kids often and my income has gotten way better since 2004.

My new goals are to finish my short term projects and concentrate on my retirement income, which I will swiftly cash in and buy a house as that is much better in my opinion than losing the value of the dollar over 30 years. Buy a house and keep away from paying a mortgage.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

are americans 3 years behind the rest of the world?
last time i checked its coming to 2008?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

No, we are in the same year as everyone else for the most part. I just had to go back and give all my old threads a once over. I have tons of old threads with minimal or no responses. that is a conspiracy you know.

But, it was fun to look back and see that I did what I set out to do, even if it did take a couple extra years.

new topics

top topics

join