It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Our Citizens: Ex-Baltimore Cop Takes me Inside the World of Police Corruption

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Retired Baltimore police officer Michael A. Wood Jr. spent eleven years on the police force. He joins me in this special edition of Off The Grid and reveals the misconduct and corruption he witnessed on a daily basis among the police force. Plus, Wood exposes the secret to ending police brutality altogether. His answer may take you by surprise. Do you think we’re living a police state?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I all too often hear statists justify the actions of these jack boot para-military "cops" and cant help but scoff. It does not seem to compute they are just as expendable. In the eyes of todays LE they are above the law. And who can blame them ? When there is zero accountability for police in high profile cases as we all too often hear about that creates a snow ball effect. Or like the saying , dont let one apple spoil a bunch. An injustice to one is an injustice to all. When we let just one single cop walk for murder than a flood slip through the cracks. This is exactly what has been happening. It is not so much a conspiracy but a systematic failure no thanks to police unions letting these murderers walk with impunity EVERY TIME! Because of the thin blue line there cant be good cops , when good cops stay silent they become accessory after the fact so they share the guilt.

END police Unions NOW! Pay and bennefits is not negotiable because the police dont work for a corporation or in a factory. They work for us, umm well they use to anyway. They work for the ruling class enforcing unjust laws creating revenue for the state most of the time. Then glorified when they arrest a murderer or rapist ect. So with that said it makes them road pirates. They rarely stop crime but show up after a crime occurs to clean up the mess so in a sense janitors. Cops are heroes in the eyes of statists by default yet most cops spend shift after shift writing tickets and rarely do anything heroic. Especially when so many "fear for their life" hence are afraid to be in the line of fire to begin with. This is why we need to screen would be cops much better. I know we can do much better because face it too many people are just not cut out to be cops and too many bullies and douche bags are attracted to the profession. Systematic failure expanding expodentially. You dont see this happening in Iceland.

End rant

- DF

edit on 16-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I listened to this guy on Rogans podcast. Something just didn't sit right with me.

I feel like it's an "I'm just such a good guy" act.

Something I just can't get passed.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I never got to your video. I went on YouTube to look for it and got distracted by other videos.

Perhaps that would happen to me less if you linked vids that work on mobile devices.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You wanted more and more and more ... and: bigger is better.
Well...this is what you get in return.

Tell anyone of your (our because mine are just like yours) about Iceland ...and if they are a little on the right (and Americans are never lefties if the lead) they will offer you to go and live in iceland.

Exponential growth.
There's where its at.
It has to stop.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He seems pretty reasonable and down to earth imo

He brings up some valid points. There is a hidden quota to arrest people. The prison industrial complex controls the lobby that control the politicians who pass these draconian laws. Basically for profit prisons are making a come back too. You would be amazed how much it costs to house a single inmate on the taxpayers dime. Some states as high as 30k a year ! Heck i hardly make that working full time , but to keep someone in a 6x9 cell feeding them slop and paying for a security guard to every 20 inmates ect. Do the math , the money is going in someones pocket. Prison is big business. They make inmates work and pay them peanuts so you can consider they pretty much pay for room and board. It does not take a genius to figure out the criminal justice system is a scam. When pedophiles get a slap on the wrist yet small time drug dealers do hard time it goes to say the laws are not for us by us.

- DF

edit on 16-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Works fine on my ipad. Try using a different browser.

-DF

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My two cents:
One of my least favorite words "metrics". Stats are good to use when coming up with a solution to fix a problem but we always go too far. Be it for corporate America or fighting crime. We have become too analytical and forget the most important resource in running a business and policing a community - People.

We tend leave out the human factor when formulating. I grouped corporate America and fighting crime together because both have lost touch with what it is all about.

Publicly traded companies are looking to grow shareholders at all costs. They cut back on employee benefits and come up with out of touch marketing schemes to move product. They have become so big it is difficult to go anywhere else to purchase. Small mom and pop businesses are failing everyday. Happy employees and happy customers grow a business. Most companies started out years ago knowing this but it all ran amuck.

Good men and women police officers are arresting people on trumped up charges in hopes something will stick in order to incarcerate. I believe most police officers are decent people but according to Mr Woods they must meet the numbers to show they are doing their job. I am strongly against militant action against Police. Change comes from discussing the problem with each other and voting for the right people to change the laws. The police want to protect and serve and will change according to their orders.

Is it all really about money? Maybe a good deal of it. I think it is a lot about leaving the human factor out of the loop.
Too bad things have to get so bad before it gets better. Let's hope for the best in the coming years but we should not forget to do our part.

edit on 16-9-2015 by fworkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
1. Get money out of politics.

2. End the war on drugs

Nail on the head.

You do these two things and watch how quickly America will change for the better.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

I'm with you, also I totally forgot that Jesse Ventura had an online series I have to start watching OTG from now on. And the good thing is that the guy actually admitted that he was bad also.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Absolutely correct. Those are two major things to help us domestically and to return the USA to freedom and prosperity. End the war on drugs and campaign finance reform. Get the corporate money out of elections and we would have a new country.

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
1. Get money out of politics.

2. End the war on drugs

Nail on the head.

You do these two things and watch how quickly America will change for the better.

top topics

join