It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn And The Bradbury Pound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You know Jeremy, as do now a growing number of people on a daily basis, that any sovereign nation has the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to issue and control its own debt-free and interest-free money through its treasury based on the wealth, integrity and potential of that nation. Called sometimes National or Public Credit, you also know that this form of money creation has been repeatedly attempted before throughout history before being snuffed out by the private central banks as they attempt to keep humanity on course for global debt servitude and financial serfdom.

But, most importantly of all, you know about the British solution for dealing with the City of London once and for all! On the 18th November 2013, you signed Early Day Motion 748 highlighting the centenary of the 1914 Bradbury Pound. It read as follows:

That this House notes that the hundredth anniversary of the Bradbury Pound on 7 August 2014 is a welcome reminder of the historic precedent for public credit as the sound basis for debt-and interest-free Treasury money and therefore the sound alternative to the national debt and interest-bearing bank money; congratulates the Forum for Stable Currencies for having promoted the public credit since 2002; and urges HM Treasury to follow John Bradbury's model and address social, economic and political issues across party lines in one fell swoop and avoid wholly unnecessary austerity cuts.

www.parliament.uk...

The debt-free, interest-free, Treasury-issued Bradbury Pound is an undeniable historical fact that worked brilliantly at the outbreak of the Great War. It was only phased out when the private bankers realised that they couldn’t make a killing out of the killing on the Western Front! The full story of this virtually unknown historical fact can be found here: www.britishconstitutiongroup.com...

Jeremy, you come across as a man of principle and integrity who will only go where the truth takes him. Your aforementioned financial advisors, I’m sure, also believe they too are highly principled and truthful. But I’m afraid the historical and factual evidence would suggest otherwise! They must embrace the big and much wider picture if they are to get anywhere near where the truth is. They cannot go on ignoring the machinations of the Bank for International Settlements and they cannot go on ignoring the reality of the central banking system. To have what they believe to be solutions, such as ‘People’s Quantitative Easing’, that fully involve the Bank of England is simply crazy and it unfortunately exposes their complete lack of proper research and understanding of what is really happening.
www.britishconstitutiongroup.com...

There's no excuse for ignorance these days. Jeremy Corbyn knows borrowing fiat currency from private bankers will impoverish the masses.

I haven't had time to look into this geezer much but I get the impression he went to a posh school, lived at least part of his life in a posh house on a posh estate, and never had a job. Right or wrong?

Now we get to the least mentally taxing of Corbyn trivia. His clothes.

2. Be a comfortable person so there is no strain in being with you. Be an old-shoe, old-hat kind of individual.
www.goodreads.com...
It must be nice to have the luxury to dress down for effect.

Jeremy works for the 'elite'.

Jeremy is the 'elite'.

He's been plucked from the shadows to defend the paedophile entrapment political control apparatus and consolidate the power of the private bankers.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

I haven't had time to look into this geezer much but I get the impression he went to a posh school, lived at least part of his life in a posh house on a posh estate, and never had a job. Right or wrong?

Been a union man and politician mostly... also protested against Apartheid and was arrested doing so.
Pretty much always campaigned and protested and even the day he became leader of the Labour Party he attended a protest right after.

Don't see many politicians doing that.

I'd rather a politician who helps those who need help and who wants to stop the brutal Tory cuts and hammering of the poor, than a another cardboard cut-out leader who is polished and says all the right things.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

But didn't protest one iota against the organised child rape in his own constituency that was repeatedly reported to him over many years by several investigating parties.

And his school? It matters because kids at posh schools here are taught they are better than everybody else.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You don't know much about him, yet you have still come to the conclusion that he is the 'Elite'.

Wiki him, it's an interesting read.

I saw your post about him protecting Westminster paedophiles, but Tom Watson is deputy and he was the guy who had the grace to ask a question directly to Cameron about accusations of paedophilia in Westminster.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Above, Jeremy Corbyn in the 1980s.
Below, David Cameron in the 1980s.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I'm not comparing him to anyone else.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
You don't know much about him, yet you have still come to the conclusion that he is the 'Elite'.

Wiki him, it's an interesting read.

I saw your post about him protecting Westminster paedophiles, but Tom Watson is deputy and he was the guy who had the grace to ask a question directly to Cameron about accusations of paedophilia in Westminster.

It's interesting to note that the tory press went to town on Jeremy Corbyn's supposed inaction over paedophiles in Islington in the 90's, and Jeremy Corbyn maintains he had a meeting with Virginia Bottomley on the matter.

I have seen a FOI request in early August 2015 from a person who asked if such a meeting took place, and the reply was that most documentation had been destroyed from that time, and that any retained documents did not have any Islington references. In other words, despite what the papers say, they have no way of knowing. So the dirt campaign got started very early.

The gist of the reply,

"Dear Mr Cameron,
Thank you for your request of 1
st August 2015 under the Freedom of
Information Act (2000). Your exact request was:
“Can you confirm that a meeting took place, or there was
correspondence between, Jeremy Corbyn and Virginia Bottomley
(Health Secretary) in 1992 with regard to alleged child abuse in
Islington? Please provide any related documentation or
correspondence.”
The Department does not hold the information you have requested.
We have undertaken a search of the inventory of paper files, and have not
found any which contain the word ‘Islington’ for the time period you have
requested. The majority of files created in 1992 have been destroyed in
accordance with our retention policies, but we are holding 3699 files which
cover 1992 in whole or part.
The Department of Health has not retained ministerial diaries from 1992, and
does not hold the information you have requested relating to any meeting that
may have taken place.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future
communications.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to
ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within
two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and
should be addressed to:

Head of the Freedom of Information Team
Department of Health
Room 520
Richmond House
79 Whitehall
London
SW1A 2NS "

Just to be clear, the name Cameron, or full name James Cameron, is not a member of David Cameron's immediate family, and probably co-incidental. But just look at the date of request, 1st August 2015.

edit on 16-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Why has Corbyn got you folks so rattled ? If he is the death of Labour as so many right wingers state why the furore, surely you would be giving it the big yahoo's. But no, it's panic stations, it's mud slinging, for a guy who has absolutely no power whatsover and cannot even wield any power for at least 4 years assuming he wins an election this is astonishing.

This is fear. Massive fear. The fear that the British public start to listen to him instead of the failed grey suits of westminster. Fear that the public garner knowledge from social media (as they did in Scotland last year and boy did that area of the UK swing left bigtime!!!!) instead of the lying right wing press as their only source of info as they did in the 70's and 80's . Fear that 24 million people might vote for him.........

People are waking up the grey suit BS. Only 24% of the UK voters actually put their X next to the Tories in the last election and the Tories know this.

The politics and economics of the last 50 years have at best kept millions of folks ticking over in subsistence mode. Tinkering at the edges, no real social change that benefits all.

The sixth largest economy on the planet has food banks SHAMEFUL SHAMEFUL SHAMEFUL.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Very interesting read. It seems he cares for everyone except the children raped in his own constituency.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What was the result of the alleged meeting? As a nobody with no political experience I learned that you have to go on and on talking to people until a result is achieved. I've watched the developments for over twenty years, I've seen the patterns emerge. Denial is tantamount to murder, but the deniers don't see it that way as long as they're comfortable.

One alleged meeting of which there is no record and no sign of any effect is a pathetic performance.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Allowing child rape to carry on unchallenged in spite of repeated pleas for intervention is the problem. Now we're getting, "Because there's no record of his meeting it did happen and he tried". I paraphrase.

He didn't try to prevent child rape. Why is a big question. I haven't alleged he was involved himself. I will state he is clearly controlled by the dark forces who run the entrapment political control apparatus. Otherwise he would campaign consistently over the years in spite of the death threats that we all receive when we follow that path.

He is clearly on the side of the private bankers against the people otherwise he would campaign for a sane financial system that doesn't involve the private bankers fiat currency.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just a little point on the retention of paperwork and proving that meetings took place.

I have the paperwork from over twenty years ago locked in a safe. If someone relevant asks me what I did, I can prove what my efforts were. I was told I'd be the next one dead, that it was always made to look like an accident and anyone who tried to prove it wasn't an accident would be made the laughing stock. I carried on. For years I would travel to the area unannounced and usually in the dead of night. Then I'd let the perpetrators see me during the day, observe the look of fear on their faces, then leave. I kept them on edge for years that way. Nothing illegal, just a presence they found very unsettling. My wife never knew if I'd return alive. She was well aware of the death threats and the complexity of the social arrangements surrounding the abuse culture.

I'm a nobody and that's what I did when faced with a call for help. I went through every correct procedure and found all of them set up to fail. Then a senior investigator told me, "The reason it's so difficult to get anything done is because the system is run by paedophiles".

Think about that. The system is run by paedophiles. Think about Jeremy and his extraordinary lack of enthusiasm in this one area. The most vulnerable of his constituents are the ones he cares for least. Everything else he's done is just buying credibility.

I think we have a new slogan. 'What Did Jeremy Do?'

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Why start a new thread on the same subject of your last thread from a day or so before here
Maybe you want to start a new thread on..Hmmm...let's say, Jeremy not singing the national anthem or were you getting to that in time.

We got it the first time, Jeremy Corbyn is a threat to you for whatever reason.

If you have proof of the allegations you are trying but failing to make, then lets hear them. C'mon, you said you investigated it at the time, so lets see the paper work from your investigation. ?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

I'd rather a politician who helps those who need help and who wants to stop the brutal Tory cuts and hammering of the poor, than a another cardboard cut-out leader who is polished and says all the right things.

So you think help those that need help by sacrificing everyone else is a good thing then??

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think you've confused my own investigation with the Islington business.

Two issues, two threads. One on his failure to investigate. One on his financial madness, though unfortunately none of you have a expressed a view on his support for a system that can only further impoverish the poor.

He is a massive threat to all who fall for his act. He will cover up the entrapment control programme and destroy your financial future if you let him. Two issues.

Stuff like clothes or singing are just empty fluff.

new topics

top topics

join