It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happens when you play both sides.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Got it! The EU and US are so implacably evil that people are risking their lives to go there rather than flocking to Mother Russia, who clearly loves them so much.

They're leaving their homeland in numbers not seen since WWII because their homeland has been made unlivable by the ravages of endless insurgency warfare and US "Death From Above".

Nice twist, always somehow with you, its Russians fault, isn't it… Isn't it!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I am glad that people are starting to ask questions.

Syria should never have gotten this out if hand. It is the policy if funding rebel groups and attempting to starve Assad that has been responsible for the debacle.

It's a strange occurrence when Russia is leading the way in common sense, but it is exactly what has happened with Syria. Putin is actually correct in supporting Assad in order to overcome ISIS .

Someone has planned all of this very carefully, has put all the frequencies to just about right levels in all the key areas, and is chomping at the bit for the last few pieces to fall into place, and begin operations at a level of confusion never before seen.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Nothing has really changed in decades. US funds extremist to invade and destroy countries as they did in Afghanistan and when Russia announced that US was funding the Afghan war, the world laughed. Decades latter Brezinski admitted that Carter and himself approved that operation to bankrupt Russia by forcing them into a war when they least could afford it. He was proud of himself and boasting about it.

The question Russia has to ask itself today, is this another attempt by US/UK to force Russia into another war they cannot afford. It does seem so.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Nothing has really changed in decades. US funds extremist to invade and destroy countries as they did in Afghanistan and when Russia announced that US was funding the Afghan war, the world laughed.

You've gotten a bit muddled. It was the Soviet Union that invaded Afghanistan. The United States unofficially armed groups they believed were freedom fighters. Some were, others were religious fanatics heavily supported by Pakistani intelligence. These groups mounted a strike against the more secular groups when the Soviets left, and seized power.

Decades latter Brezinski admitted that Carter and himself approved that operation to bankrupt Russia by forcing them into a war when they least could afford it. He was proud of himself and boasting about it.

The Soviet Union was not Russia. The overall goal of the Cold War was for the superpowers to bankrupt one another. That has never been a secret. The Soviets kept the United States busy by creating bush wars in the Third World that the United States felt obliged to get involved with. This was costly and damaged America's image by associating it with petty dictators.

The question Russia has to ask itself today, is this another attempt by US/UK to force Russia into another war they cannot afford. It does seem so.

Russia has started a number of little wars in its near abroad, picking on little countries it knows it can beat. Sending Russian troops into Syria is an act of madness. The situation there is not one that can be settled by arms. Russian soldiers will die for nothing and Russia will be humiliated.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You've gotten a bit muddled. It was the Soviet Union that invaded Afghanistan.

No I am not muddled at all, you are putting things out of sequence. US funded an attack against the pro-Russian regime 6 months prior to the Russian invasion as explained by the person who planned it all.

"Question: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?

Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise. Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

Q: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn't believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don't regret anything today?

Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter. We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.

Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic fundamentalism, having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?"

link

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

According to Blum:

There are at least two editions of this magazine; with the perhaps sole exception of the Library of Congress, the version sent to the United States is shorter than the French version, and the Brzezinski interview was not included in the shorter version.

Read the footnote in the byline.

In other words, this alleged interview did not contain the part you quoted. I checked the Obs' website. No mention. William Blum has been known to make things up. Don't you think this would have been shouted from the rooftops if it were true?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Just dismiss anything that interferes with your belief system as fodder and you will sleep like a baby without a care in the world.

As for shouting from roofops, I didn't see any reaction from the public when no WMD was found in Iraq. Who pays for the life's of the children that died from starvation and disease caused by sanctions. I guess no one really cares about anything but their own materialistic lives. Such is the world we live in.
edit on 19 9 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Just dismiss anything that interferes with your belief system as fodder and you will sleep like a baby without a care in the world.

So rather than locate a scan of the alleged complete interview, you attack the person who pointed out the deception. Quick! Change the subject:

As for shouting from roofops, I didn't see any reaction from the public when no WMD was found in Iraq. Who pays for the life's of the children that died from starvation and disease. Guess no one really cares about anything but their own materialistic lives. Such is the world we live in.

I guess you missed all the chants of "Bush lied! People died!" Here, maybe you don't get news like this where you are:

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Where do I say that? With you, however, it's always America's fault, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No. its you who deceive yourself! Brezinski was also video interviewed by a Iranian girl living in US, he confirmed everything in the french interview and more, so I don't need any more proof.

I am in Australia so didn't hear those chants against Bush on media here. He was also nominated for a Nobel Peace prise for the freedom he brought to the Iraqi people. I guess death can be seen as a sought of freedom.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Where do I say that? With you, however, it's always America's fault, isn't it?

Not America as in Americans, just, the usurpers in power in Washington, the Military and the Mega corporations.

I am anti war, not anti american, but I am used to being labeled that by the warmongers.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No. its you who deceive yourself! Brezinski was also video interviewed by a Iranian girl living in US, he confirmed everything in the french interview and more, so I don't need any more proof.

So you want me to believe you when you say you saw a video, but can't find a link to the video to post. At this point, you are the only one who doesn't need proof.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am anti war, not anti american, but I am used to being labeled that by the warmongers.

Then join me in condemning Russia for meddling in Ukraine's politics, invading and annexing Crimea and supporting violent rebels.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Then join me in condemning Russia for meddling in Ukraine's politics, invading and annexing Crimea and supporting violent rebels.

US is the one meddling, all the way over there. You and I have sparred on threads about it since way back. You know as well as I the role US played in the Coup.

Can't rewrite history of events, sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've read so many of these threads I get blurry in the head. They prove one thing and that is nobody truly knows what the hell is going on over there. Yemen is being destroyed. Nobody mentions that. Always trouble in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, all over the place.

It's all one big pile of incubating, smoldering, pile of human evil, which is inevitably leading to WWIII.

One thing's for sure, if anybody really does know what's going on, they aren't talking.

But blaming everybody and his uncle gets so tiresome. Is it not obvious they are killing one another? Uh, let me think about that. HMMM YES THEY ARE.

Blame away......... everybody is at fault but them. BS.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This has been a long time coming. ISIS is not a Syrian creation, but rather an Iraqi creation that crossed the border into Syria after the civil war in Syria started. ISIS was able to gain a foothold in the border areas of NE Syria, far from the heaviest fighting in the south of Syria, and far away from the Iraqi government and Iranian militias they had been fighting since the end of the US occupation. The leadership of ISIS is still almost exclusively Iraqi, mostly former republican guard and Baathists (who are actually secular, but religion is a great recruitment tool - baathist ideology and ISIS ideology are very close, except for the whole religion thing).

You won't find too many Iraqis or Syrians on the front lines for ISIS. They have plenty of foreign fodder for that (something like 40% of their casualties are Saudi). It's just more of the same old game that has been played over and over. The leadership of ISIS are not "true believers" -but they're willing to play the part to get others to fight their battles for them. The Baathists of Iraq/Syria learned much from Al Qaeda. Religion is not a prime motivator in this case, but rather nothing but a recruitment tool - It just so happens Sunni Islamic beliefs are held by the majority of the populations in those areas of the Middle East. Hence it makes the best recruitment tool in the area.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I don't want you to believe anything your not comfortable to believe. If you have doubts, you will start looking for yourself, when you feel comfortable to do so. But realize that our belief system sits on a razor edge, its made up of factoids from people, governments and organizations that we trust for truth. When/If we suddenly realize that our trusted services are purposely feeding us lies (propaganda) it can cause our belief system to breakdown to the point that we cannot fathom logic anymore (belief in lizard people, flat earth etc). If that ever happens to you, block yourself from all news and internet for a few months so your subconscious has time to rebuild a more robust belief system. In Zen Buddhism they have a very enlightened saying, "to learn something new, we must unlearn everything else". Today I believe that our political and economic world is controlled by satanist that knowingly mass murder children for power and profit. They exist because we are more interested in our own well being than that of others.
edit on 19 9 2015 by glend because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Today I believe that our political and economic world is controlled by satanist that knowingly mass murder children for power and profit. They exist because we are more interested in our own well being than that of others.

If this is what you believe, your failure to act makes you as evil as they are.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What really gets me is people wdont even know who are fundong large groups like Al Nusra, Al Queda and ISIL?

This all look like the classic turn two enemies against each other then wipe out whoever remains strategy to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join