It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage girl jailed for murdering mother after watching ISIS beheading videos online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
heres the link

www.msn.com... ilsignoutmd

thoughts ? i think they both should have gotten life, i also think the boyfriend works for iss
edit on 16-9-2015 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Boyfriend was not at the scene but was convicted of murder...did i miss something. ?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The Boyfriend was not at the scene but was convicted of murder...did i miss something. ?

The fingerprints of Borch’s 29-year-old boyfriend, Bakhtiar Mohammed Abdulla, were also found in Holtegaard’s bedroom, although he was not at the scene when police arrived.

*SNIP*

The court was unable to rule which of the pair delivered the stab wounds, and both were convicted of murder. Borch was sentenced to nine years imprisonment, the first of which will be in a young offender’s institution and the following eight in jail. Abdullah was sentenced to 13 years in prison, after which he will be expelled from Denmark.

It seems kind of unfair, "Uhhhh, we can't figure out who done it so we'll just convict both suspects".

edit on 16-9-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Her pic..eyes looks soulless, and 9 years?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Prints at the scene..Im not sure it bears the burden of proof seeing as his girlfriend lived in the house..of course im assuming the boyfriend has been to the house establishing his prints have a reason to be there. Now bloody prints or prints on a weapon..sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

The court was unable to rule which of the pair delivered the stab wounds, and both were convicted of murder.

Borch was sentenced to nine years imprisonment, the first of which will be in a young offender’s institution and the following eight in jail.

Abdullah was sentenced to 13 years in prison, after which he will be expelled from Denmark.

His prints were found at the scene.

Maybe he had been in the house countless times when the mother was out. The story doesn't go into depth on the case.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just finished editing my post. His prints were found in the mother's bedroom is how I am interpreting it.

Agree, girl appears soulless. Who watches hours upon hours of beheadings? Yikes.
edit on 16-9-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Land of the free and just legal system where you get convicted even if there isn't any solid evidence that you took part in a crime!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Her pic..eyes looks soulless, and 9 years?

21 years is about the highest sentence you can get in Denmark. Not sure but i'm sure the judicial system can increase a sentence in 5 year increments if they show no sign of rehabilitation.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

although he was not at the scene when police arrived.

He had been there, but left the scene, seen by witnesses.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

alot of people do, there is a whole community devoted to gore just like conspiracy theory's on the internet. obviously cant link any but google if you dare.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Her pic..eyes looks soulless

that happens if you watch too much beheading videos and sleep with a jihadist.

ETA: don't lock him up in prison. send him to syria and drop a bomb.
here we have no place and money for antidemocratic, antiwestern sociopaths.

edit on 16-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
She's 15 and he's 29? That wouldn't fly here. She's not even the age of consent and has a near 30 year old BF?
I guess I'm turning into an old fuddy duddy, but as a mother I would have stopped that before it got off the ground.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Also, he got 13 years and she got 9 years. I guess the women's equality movement just can't make any headway in the area of prison time for crimes. They still earn roughly 75% of what a man earns.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

In court Borch and Abdulla blamed one another for the killing of Mrs Holtegaard. He claimed to have only arrived to 'help Lisa' after the teenager had already killed her mother. But Borch said Abdulla had actually been the knifeman.

The muddled version of events meant the court heard several stories about what actually happened. Although Abdulla was no longer at the property when police arrived, investigators found his fingerprints in the victim's bedroom

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... s-online.html#ixzz3lvYcn1lx

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This is also shocking to me my friend.

How distanced do you have to be from your daughter to have her be 15 and dating a 30 year old. Doesn't matter how "great" of a guy you might perceive him to be(If she even knew anything about him at all)...He's still 30 and trying to get with a 15yo, that alone is enough to make sure they don't see each other in my book.

I'm doing mental gymnastics to try to not make this an issue of absolutely failed parenting but I'm having a really hard time.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Those articles are so full of #..... Here what happened:

- The girl wasnt watching beheadings when she killed her mother, she had been ha ing a grudge against her for a long time.
- The boyfriend isnt a jihadist, he's just a stupid kid with a bad past.
- The reason the mother was killed was because she wouldnt let her daughter see that guy...
- The girl is 16. She can legally have sex with that guy. (Age of consent in Denmark is 15, but most here lose their virginity around 13/14/15 to a partner of the same age)
- The Danish police has confirmed that they have no reason to suspect that these two had any relation to IS or the likes.

The maximum punishment in Denmark is 20years. You can be jailed for life litteraly but that only happens to people who are mentally ill and unsuitable to be out in society.

Having said all this, this was an awful case. Theres something wrong with that girl but I guess that is what can happen when you grow up in a broken home.
She really should have gotten a more severe penalty for the shere beastiality of the murder, but alas most of the time murder one is around 8 years here.
edit on 16/9/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Met the guy from a refugee center..

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
She's 15 and he's 29? That wouldn't fly here. She's not even the age of consent and has a near 30 year old BF?
I guess I'm turning into an old fuddy duddy, but as a mother I would have stopped that before it got off the ground.

I think that's what the mother was trying to do, and she was murdered for it?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Land of the free and just legal system where you get convicted even if there isn't any solid evidence that you took part in a crime!

I like how you are more worried that there wasn't 100% evidence that the male suspect actually did the stabbing, but was still convicted more than the woman who was murdered. Though I agree this girl should be in for a hell of a lot longer.

Anyways:

By your definition, Charles Manson should be a free man right now.

Yes that is how ridiculous you sound.

new topics

top topics

join