It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three generations of evil enjoying soft drinks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here we see a Jolly George Wallace shaking a pleased daddy Bush's hand, while a casual Bill Clinton scopes the, "talent" at a lobster bake hosted by George senior. I can only assume that Bush Junior was passed out in the dock house when this picture was taken.

Photos like this tend to make me question whether or not popular votes count for anything, and if the liberal/republican hate for each other is all staged to entertain and distract us while they carry out their plans for the new world order... if in fact we are not already in it.

Thoughts?

P.S. I like the symbolism here as well. George senior is a "Mountain Dew", and Clinton is a "Diet Pepsi"... hilarious.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura has some great comments about how politics is like professional wrestling. They act like mortal enemies, "in the ring" then hang out and mingle "behind the scenes."

Totally staged. Totally fake.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
ha Bill Clinton, always looks stoned, to me. Ok, I think there is two teams (pretty much) and they, are all gunning for, in some form or another, the same policy's. Don't, we see that with the current administration, keeping some past administrations adviser's, if you will. Cool picture! I like mnt dew!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

I bet Bush Jr. was driving around all drunk and/or high on coke at the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Photos like this tend to make me question whether or not popular votes count for anything, and if the liberal/republican hate for each other is all staged to entertain and distract us while they carry out their plans for the new world order... if in fact we are not already in it.

I think you have been around enough to know the truth.
There are insiders and outsiders. And as for the insiders, everyone is at least a millionaire. Everyone.
It's easy to make money when you know the future.

I'd bet the 2020 president is already finishing up his/her grooming and enjoying being picked as the next figurehead.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd bet the 2020 president is already finishing up his/her grooming and enjoying being picked as the next figurehead.

I am just finishing up the last class; How to answer a question without answering a question.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if politics is just like professional wrestling. They are all just playing a part and reading their scripts. You have like the heel. Someone getting the heat. Maybe a plant in the audience. When you watch the debates they act like they don't know what to say. But when they have a teleprompter and a script/speech writer, they do fine and tell us what we want to here. Pure entertainment. Maybe the first in reality tv. But if that is the case who is running the show?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm sure that Mountain Dew is half vodka.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AshFan

I bet Bush Jr. was driving around all drunk and/or high on coke at the time.
[/quote
More than likely the immortal W. was in a drunken haze, doing Hillary some where off camera. The truth is out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

There are insiders and outsiders. And as for the insiders, everyone is at least a millionaire. Everyone.

Yep, I know the truth. But its nice giving burgeoning minds evidence so they can come to the correct conclusion on their own, and then post it here as a mind blowing revelation!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

Yep, I know the truth. But its nice giving burgeoning minds evidence so they can come to the correct conclusion on their own, and then post it here as a mind blowing revelation!

Due to the present presidential election antics, I've recently gone from FEARING that our government is being run by some secret society... to HOPING that it is.

new topics

top topics

join