It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUTURE headlines with Jeremy Corbyn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
"Britain to enter Franco-Prussian War"

"Britain to protest Abuse Of Human RIghts By Confederacy of America"

"Jeremy Corbyn Offers Technical Support For Apollo Space Project"

"Jeremy Corbyn Calls For Homeland For The Jews"

"Jeremy Corbyn Condemns Nazi-Soviet Pact"

"Jeremy Corbyn Plans Sit-In Protest At Ottoman Empire Embassy"

"Abolish The Chinese Head Tax Demands Corbyn of the Canadian Government"

"Jaremy Corbyn Plans Bid To Be Next Roman Governor Of Britain"

...This man has a history of fighting yesterday's battles. He is a total fish-out-of-water.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
CORBYN ATE MY HAMSTER
CORBYN STEALS CANDY FROM BABY

JIHADI JEREMY

CORBYN PUTS CAT IN BIN
edit on 16-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Corbyn has been legitimately chosen to lead a party which ever since Blair came to power, has been the 2nd Conservtive party. Front Bench Blairites didn't relate to the working people of this country and few had any working class roots or experience except in the professions.

Naturally one should expect the ridicule and character assassination attempts from the trolls especially media governed ones. However this country is crying out for major political change especially as the gap between the elite to workers and the poor has so benefitted not only from the tories but sadly from the last lot of wealthy front bench labour politicians. At least with the clear out of the smug old front benchers we won't have our Front benches made up purely of conservatives and neo conservatives sitting opposite them.

Corbyn getting in reflects public opinion and although I don't care for one of his choice on his Front bench and certainly wouldn't put her on a park bench either, I wish him luck and hope he will see off the wolves who don't want any change to our policies for the benefit of the wealthy.

It will be interesting to see how many of these ex front benchers actually turn up in parliament to do the job they are paid for. I own to never having seen Gordon Brown since he lost the premiership there, yet doesn't he draw a salary to attend - and claim expenses of course?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The man is a re-incarnation of Michael Foot.
He's already managed to create an echo of the "donkey jacket at the Cenotaph" episode.
So whose battles would he be fighting?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
CORBYN ATE MY HAMSTER
CORBYN STEALS CANDY FROM BABY
CORBYN PUTS CAT IN BIN

Got it!

I'm scratching my head thinking WTF .... this country ...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I had somewhat high hopes for Corbyn because of his consistent voting record but unfortunately a couple days in and the cracks are showing.

He's been backed down and the Labour Party sources are now saying he'll sing the national anthem at future events. Also he's undertaking a ceremony where he has to bow and scrape and kiss the queen's wrinkly old hand which he's so far shown no objection to.

It's a slippery slope when you put power ahead of principles and he's an apparently decent guy playing at a high level of the dirtiest game ever invented. The abyss is going to stare back at him and turn him into all of the others.

I'll never put faith in another politician.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Honestly, it's way too early to pass judgement, and I wouldn't call those cracks exactly.

One thing is for sure, people are acting like #ing idiots right now in this country, feel like I'm watching fox news and it's gone all Republican vs Democrats, is this America? I thought it was Britain

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

You clearly hate England your either with us or your with the terrorists.

It's gone very Fox News for sure. The new Jeremy Corbyn warning video could have come straight from Fox, the thickos will lap it up

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Repeat after me, till it's ingrained into everybody without their own functional thinking capacity's head '' blah blah blah NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT'' .... christ!

What the hell's happened woody? feel like I've slipped into a different timeline!
edit on VpmWednesday55pm930 by valiant because: grr

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Conservatives to send Britain back 100 years.

David Cameron to release funds to build new Work Houses., to supplement lack of social housing.

David Cameron to allow school boy chimney sweeps. Children have to work to make up for loss of Tax Credits.

David Cameron to abolish Trade Unions. Tolpuddle Martyrs set to meet

NHS to be disbanded. Doctors advertise for private patients

Charity Commissions meet to set up additional Food Banks.

Social Chapter removed from U.K's membership of EU as a sweetener for UK to remain in Europe. Workers loose all rights on working conditions and pay.

Unemployment rising month on month. Jarrow Marchers to set out again for London.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alsace
"Britain to enter Franco-Prussian War"

"Britain to protest Abuse Of Human RIghts By Confederacy of America"

"Jeremy Corbyn Offers Technical Support For Apollo Space Project"

"Jeremy Corbyn Calls For Homeland For The Jews"

"Jeremy Corbyn Condemns Nazi-Soviet Pact"

"Jeremy Corbyn Plans Sit-In Protest At Ottoman Empire Embassy"

"Abolish The Chinese Head Tax Demands Corbyn of the Canadian Government"

"Jaremy Corbyn Plans Bid To Be Next Roman Governor Of Britain"

...This man has a history of fighting yesterday's battles. He is a total fish-out-of-water.

Och! that's not so bad, I thought you were going to say something terrible about him, like,

"Jaremy Corbyn warns that the North Koreans are coming to get us"

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"Jeremy Corbyn Ignores Repeated Calls To End Child Rape''

"Jeremy Spookchoice Loves Private Bankers"

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

You are right he is going to have to observe certain duties whatever his principles. Dennis Skinner has been surviving in parliament whilst vocalising a fair amount of, often quite correct, home truths for the Labour Party. I just hope he rides above and gets down to making some of the changes many ordinary people want.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Under Gordon Brown, Labour took Britain to the edge of the precipice.

Under Jeremy Corbyn, Labour will have Britain take a great leap forward.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

While he takes a quick step back and chuckles with his 'elite' co-conspirators.

top topics

join