It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1: The Eye in the Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Archetypes are beyond time, they exist because of their inherent representative meaning to the human psyche. Take for example owl symbolism. I just used history as a means of explaining why the individual archetypes have those meanings.

a reply to: artistpoet
It's their ends-justify-the-means mindset that is terrifying. I know that they tell you these things and I know that you want to believe it... they've even got you labelling your enemies ("those that dwell in darkness and ignorance") as a means of making you feel chosen. Before you joined, your posts on ATS were vastly different...

If you ever need help leaving a cult, let me know.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk
Is not impressive. I have spent the last 30 years studying comparative mythology, some people spend their entire lives on one subject
You can do better.

And still you cannot see the forest for the trees. Interesting. Was those 30 years a waste of time then?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Agreed.. something very cult like with that site and that avatar.

Do you really imagine the people behind that website to be the real "Illuminati" Artistpoet?

How many similar sites have made the rounds here on ATS claiming to represent some secret group. All of them tedious.

Looking forward to the next installment Ridhya, great work.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
I definitely agree that it's impossible to ignore, at least when everything is compiled together. I think one of the main reasons is because it's primarily deeply religious people spouting about satanism and possession and it sounds kind of absurd. Im not going to claim demons arent behind it but, the problem with that is isolating non-religious people from it. So I wanted to show the earthly reasons for a new world order conspiracy, without using the words satan or illuminati myself.

People are so convinced that a conspiracy could not be centuries in the making without some paranormal backing but, they just dont understand the draw of wealth, and more importantly, power. People are offered fame and fortune in exchange for compliance (selling your soul metaphor). Those who choose to leave will see their careers crumble, and maybe even be killed (remember how Amy Winehouse alluded that she refused the triangle?)

This isnt even the part where im collecting all the photos but it still shows a lot of connections. Here's a teaser of part 2

What is disconcerting for me is seeing all of the one-eye mimicry in the public. I have friends and former roommates who will post a FB profile photo of themselves doing the whole cover one eye thing just like in your photos. I'm certain that most of them have no affiliation with a secret society, the Illuminati, or something related.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's their ends-justify-the-means mindset that is terrifying.

What ends and what means do you refer to specifically?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Do you really imagine the people behind that website to be the real "Illuminati" Artistpoet?

What to you would be the real Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't believe there is a real Illuminati. Secret power groups sure, but I shy away from calling them the Illuminati because the default reply will always be the same: they didn't make it past the 18th century(as far as we know).

If we're gonna talk about the Illuminati - as in the illuminated or enlightened ones - that's a whole nother question.

And while I admire this thread and its content - and agree with the method of not invoking the occult or ET's for their (lack of) explanatory power because it doesn't scare away or alienate people looking for answers making it more credible to most people - I do happen to believe in such things myself because of personal experiences.

The problem with the more outrageous stuff is, it is mostly anecdotal or entirely subjective. Personally I feel the UFO field and the abduction literature and the experiences of millions of people is enough to confirm the existence of ET's, but this is not a common held view. Hell, most people don't really know about all the crazy things that have happened since Roswell but would still refuse such ideas.

As for the paranormal/occult/spiritual stuff.. well, that's a subject in itself. I do happen to believe that all these issues are at least loosely connected. If only just by being bat# crazy.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya,
-we do not have proof that pyramids had capstones AT ALL. We assume they did

You might want to re-think that. Here is just one of the known capstones, currently residing in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo (which houses three other capstones, FYI):

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am often spotted in stores, things shoot off #s (shelve) and I am told I have hearta reply to: AdmireTheDistance

edit on 19-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

They already went through this earlier in the thread. There is no single 'Eye of Providence', neither is it gold.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Shaq show's his masonry ring. Too many coincidences in entertainment. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A pyramid is a simplified version of a cone. The simplest chord angle is a 3 sided pyramid. A four sided pyramid takes N,S,E and W into perspective. They are symbols representing infinity. You can never reach the top of a pyramid if you change your scale in proportion to traveling towards it's peak. Conversely, there is no limit to the diameter of the base.

So the eye at the top, means INFINITE. No beginning, no end.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
What ends and what means do you refer to specifically?

That would be things like the destruction of religion, forced globalism, and depopulation. These things are not obstacles to progress, but rather obstacles to power, hence why those who desire power wish to eliminate them.

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Notwithstanding the fact that this is like the 6th time I've had to address this crap, you didn't disprove whatsoever the point of the post which you quoted. There is no evidence that these pyramidions were ever on top of pyramids, they weren't found in situ, and there's also no evidence they were designed to be on top. Possibly they were, but we base that on speculation. Just like all the claims that capstones were covered in gold, there is also no evidence of this, yet the assumptions continue.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That would be things like the destruction of religion, forced globalism, and depopulation. These things are not obstacles to progress, but rather obstacles to power, hence why those who desire power wish to eliminate them.

Speaking personally ... Most religions have "All should love one another" as their core teaching ... Yet religions wage war against one another at the cost of human life ... Human nature being fickle and prone to selfish motives and misuse of power.

As for ideas such as depopulation, eugenics or genocide ... I would like to add ... The Illuminati who I am a member of's key belief is to work for the preservation of the human species there fore it would go against our basic tenant ...

The Pyramid is the structure of order, the eye is the eye of wisdom radiating out light and love ... IMO
edit on 29-9-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Is it inanimate religions who cause wars... or world leaders desiring power causing them, and using propaganda to make the blame fall on faith?

If your group believes that overpopulation is a threat to human preservation, wouldnt depopulation be for your group's agenda?

And if the pyramid is your structure of order... well by definition you are not supporting equality. You're supporting a hierarchy of power.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Is it inanimate religions who cause wars... or world leaders desiring power causing them, and using propaganda to make the blame fall on faith?

There are many reasons for war ... There is nothing wrong with seeking power ... the only wrong or right is in the intention of how power is used ...

If your group believes that overpopulation is a threat to human preservation, wouldnt depopulation be for your group's agenda?

Overpopulation is a myth ... there is enough for all ... only the will is lacking.
Artificial depopulation is in opposition to the Illuminati's purpose for the preservation and well being of the whole human species ... therefore no life is ever taken, not even our worst enemy's

And if the pyramid is your structure of order... well by definition you are not supporting equality. You're supporting a hierarchy of power.

Order and hierarchy are the natural way of things throughout the Universe

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Speaking personally ... Most religions have "All should love one another" as their core teaching ... Yet religions wage war against one another at the cost of human life ... Human nature being fickle and prone to selfish motives and misuse of power.

As for ideas such as depopulation, eugenics or genocide ... I would like to add ... The Illuminati who I am a member of's key belief is to work for the preservation of the human species there fore it would go against our basic tenant ...

The Pyramid is the structure of order, the eye is the eye of wisdom radiating out light and love ... IMO

I think this is interesting, assuming you are Illuminati. I've often found that similar to what Ridhya is saying about the hijacking of the eye symbol that the Illuminati were purposefully hijacked into being the bad guys. I've often believed that the real Illuminati are the good guys in this world. And based on things pointed out by Ridhya regarding Pike's writings it makes perfect sense.

By the way, Ridhya, great information. I really appreciate it. Also, Marduk, you always have good stuff to say and it's great you challenge Ridhya but let's try to bring it together. I'm assuming you guys are working towards or for the same goal.
edit on 30-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I must have missed this thread back when you posted it.

I'll have a proper read of it tmrw.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The eye represents enlightenment. The Pyramid represents Giza, and the story of it's creation.

Many farmers ruled over the middle class of Egypt. It was very common for farmers to murder one another, and steal land to gain more power.

The Emperor decided to start a massive Pyramid project, and told the farmers, if they had nothing to do in the off seasons, they could come build Pyramids for 'free'.

Most people would wonder why the Farmers would agree to do this for free, but what happened is the Farmers that did, united, and formed the first 'Police', guarding each others land, and killing those who tried to take it instead together.

None of this was the 'enlightenment', however a curious question came over Egypt as the Pyramids came closer to completion. This is why the Eye is always near the 'almost completed' top. What would the farmers do when it was complete? Would they go back to being murderous and steal land for personal gain? It was a genuine fear.

What happened however instead, was the first Golden Age in all of humanity. Egypt became the most prosperous place on Earth. This is attributed to the Emperor's decision to create the Pyramids. The Pyramids themselves as a project are arbitrary, the point is a massive project(even if useless) unified Egypt in a way they couldn't accomplish without it.

Most depictions of the "Eye" and pyramid often have a circle around it. Generally, this represents the "World" and spreading this idea to the rest of it, that Unification can overcome Diversity, with an easy goal in mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join