It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest US propaganda, blame refugees on Vladimir Putin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You can't make this stuff up

Obama blames Russia for refugee crisis

The country that created ISIS and finances NGOs to topple governments in ME

Now blames Russia

The only real question is, will European NATO partners realise that USA is not their friend, and will bury their economy to try and save itself from debt.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou

Are you kidding? The low information/liberal voters will believe anything he tells them. How do you think he got elected twice? He never blinked when Christians were being beheaded, raped and tortured, but now that the rest of the world is stepping up, he has to be seen doing something. Obama is doing his same old song and dance. Deflect, Distract and Lie.
edit on 16-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Ah..no they didn't.

“I remember a conversation I had with Mr. Putin four or five years ago that that was a mistake, it would make things worse, as long as he continued to support Assad. He did not take my warnings, as a consequence things have gotten worse,” Obama said. “We are going to be engaging Russia, to let them know that you can’t continue to double down on a strategy that is doomed to fail.”

He said that supporting Assad let to the situation becoming worse, which it did. That's not blaming Russia for the crisis, it's saying they failed to react in the proper way ( according to POTUS) and now the situation is worse.

“The only way to maintain order is through political negotiations and settlement, that’s where the Russians are going to have to get a little smarter,” Obama said.

Obama simply asked Russia to do SOMETHING, as opposed to nothing.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I must tell you that considering the human suffering

I find your defence and nitpicking of actions of the US government ...... to be truly repugnant

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou

I find your defence and nitpicking of actions of the US government ...... to be truly repugnant

What defense? I didn't defend anybody, I simply stated that they were not blaming Russia.

And they aren't. Please READ the actual article to understand what was said.

Obama was stating that Putin's lack of action in the region was making the situation worse. He was saying that Russia could actually HELP by showing some leadership.

That was almost a compliment really.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Saddam, Qaddafi, Assad all belongs to the axis of evil, action had to be taken and war... funding terrorists (but called moderate in western media) even so no ground troops have to be used, lies even for justification/wars.. and ''good'' Europe supporting these evil ways/wars.
Russia a close alley from Syria for a long time, gets the blame now? Most of the Middle East is now in chaos, 1 big mess. Millions ppl fleeing...

I mean did I ever hear from us government saying; we have made mistakes? ''we shouldn't have done this'' or something similar?

But really by each passing day the US say stuff like this every day is sounds more unbelievable.. slowly people wake up and see the truth.

edit on 16-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Our Russian troll is back!

It's been so peaceful without him...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadyAREyou

Then you must also think the US going in to help Ukraine per the Budapest Memorandum would be valid as well. You can't have both hypocrisies without seeming biased.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Russia backs Assad in his fight against ISIS, and Obama says they are not doing enough to end the bloodshed?

So Russia sends in forces to help fight ISIS. I'd say Russia has made a good move there.
After all, we have been bombarded with government and corporate media hysteria for so long now telling us what an evil entity ISIS is and that they must be stopped. All the while, they have been kept going with supplies of arms and vehicles, and the lengthy bombing campaign has had little or no effect. Hardly surprising though as that was never the intention.
Now Russia, in joining the fight against ISIS, can hardly be criticized if they start hammering them and retaking turf and will be seen as the good guys, while Netanyahu, Obama and his ISIS proxies can't really cry foul.

I'm sure the backroom boys and the media turds are right now crafting new stories about Russian aggression again and how they are invading Syria!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It's bad enough that Bernie is worse than ISIS.......but now Vlad causing the refugees has taken "misinterpretation of facts" to a whole new level of bat-ship-crazy facepalm.

"Electrolytes - it's what plants crave"

Eye hoap four chaynge.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The only mistake Russia made is not going in full force to begin with, although I am sure they chose not to due to international pressure.

If Russia and Iran worked together along time ago I think this whole mess would have been solved years ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Everything in the news, on TV, in newspapers, basically every piece of mainstream news (and most internet news) is propaganda.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Telling Russia for not doing anything is indirectly blaming Russia. It's like saying the refugee crises affecting European Union is a result of Russia's inaction.

All I can say it's all propaganda, hook, liner and sinker, to escalate the situation further. Read between the lines, the war machine is at it again. Just trying be the good all police state.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more of this propaganda stuff popping up in main stream media. Russia's move to assist Assad regime against ISIS has surely brought out the propaganda from the infamous wolf in sheep's clothing.

Peace

edit on 16-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You can't make this stuff up

It's The Blaze. They make stuff up all the time. That website is for those that look for confirmation bias and doom pron. If you want facts and such, best to look elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
as long as assad was in power there was no refugee crisis.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
lollll... now Russia IS doing something they help assad to fight ISIS and now washington is moaning about russians troops in syria.... right... blame it on putin .....
syrian war is for the interrest of the USA... let them solve the refugy's problem !
the jokers... not able to solve the guantanamo bay problem eather....they ruin things and let others cleaning the mess they left behind... yiggggggg

top topics

join