It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Dominoes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Since when has Dominoes not accepted orders from a cell phone?!?!?! We dont have a homephone since we just use cellphones. I called and tried to order a pizza (NOT the first time I have on my cellphone) and they wouldnt let me. Said they couldnt deliver to a cell phone for "Safety Issues". What about the other times?? Bastards...I had to settle for a subpar pizza place thats not as good, still really good, but not as good as Dominoes.

GAH!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Join the club i went there and ordered with 2 coupons and i wanted cinnamon (spell check) sticks and a coke and my original order was 27 something so now its 33 something and i have to wait 10 minutes for my order of the sticks now how stupid is that i hate dominoes pizza!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have a great pizza place across the street from my house. Cheap and reliable and yummy. I think I might have some now. Mmm come here butter-covered baby :drools:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Join the club. When I first moved into where I am at now, our cell number still had our old area code and they wouldn't deliver. Since we changed our number to a local area code, they are none the wiser that we only use a cell phone. Don't ask don't tell is probably what will work for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ha Ive ordered dominoes on my cell phone lots of times and in different places. Ive never heard of this happenin. What possible security reasons could there be?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ha Ive ordered dominoes on my cell phone lots of times and in different places. Ive never heard of this happenin. What possible security reasons could there be?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i live in england and there's a dominoes about a 15 to 20 minute drive away but they don't deliver
i would just love some nights to pick up the phone and get a nice fresh pizza delivered
i might have to move closure to dominoes in the near future
happy new year all!!!

top topics

join