It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else experiencing the eclipses as strongly as me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Been feeling the heavy eclipse energy from one of the two eclipses happening this month. May be a coincidence considering that I have two major changes happening at the same time and my stress levels are higher. Call it coincidence if you will but I don't believe in that.

earthsky.org...

There is a total eclipse of the moon on the night of September 27-28, 2015. It happens to be the closest supermoon of 2015. It’s the Northern Hemisphere’s Harvest Moon, or full moon nearest the September equinox. It’s the Southern Hemisphere’s first full moon of spring. This September full moon is also called a Blood Moon, because it presents the fourth and final eclipse of a lunar tetrad: four straight total eclipses of the moon, spaced at six lunar months (full moons) apart. Phew!

So it's the last in a series of eclipses happening this year. To some of you this is meaningless but other find deeper meaning in the universe.

So how's it effecting you?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You can nearly cut all the change taking place with a sacred dagger

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So how's it effecting you?

Affecting.

Not at all.
Want to be affected, watch a total Solar eclipse.
Now that is bitchin. Primal fear, deep in our reptile brain. Gets the juices flowing.

What's happening to the Sun?!
edit on 9/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Primal fear, deep in our reptile brain.

The silence and stillness of birds as it darkens.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Funny you ask.

April, 3th, earlier this year, I was burning the midnight oil on a project I was fully immersed in. As the night progressed into the small hours of the 4th, I was blindsided by, what I can only describe as a sudden "crash". It was like I was drained of all my vital fluids, resulting in nausea and slight vertigo. I tried to walk it off, but could not shake it. It was hard to focus and process what I may be coming down with, or what I was exposed to.

And then without queue, the spell passed over me like a flash storm. Before I had a moment to reflect even for a second, I am enervated, as if I was the conduit for 100 kva. It was euphoric and overwhelming. Then I realized the Bloodmoon. I check the clock and it was waxing. I proceeded outside, only to witness a crimson haze. There was overcast in my area.

This euphoria continued for over 20 minutes, unlike anything I've experienced. The strangest thing that happened in that cosmological window wasn't the roller coaster ride of constitution, if was faaaar more quixotic than that.....

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
All I think of is sabbath bloody sabbath!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Besides the obvious importance of the Shemitah I don't know, I have too much stuff going on. Did you catch the last full moon? Was one of them supermoons I hear.. I thought it was quite incredible. Very beautiful and dare I say potent?

Some would argue this blood moon in particular is the one mentioned in Revelations. This I've been told also, though these things are to be taken with a few spoons of salt. As long as we live we'll see.. this coming blood moon I'll do what Super Mario does, I'll finally get to be a big boy. Wink wink.

I've actually had the privilege of witnessing this.. coming right out of the store, sun goes black.

I've even seen a blood moon before, I think that's quite rare too. Actually seeing it coloured, though I'm no astronomer so what do I know.

It would be somewhat interesting to come back to this thread and share experiences at the end of the month. I've been waiting for this blood moon for a while now.

If I cancel tomorrow the undead will thank me today
Fly in the face of the prophets I mock your morality plays
The moon is red and bleeding
The sun is burned and black
The book of life is silent
No turning back

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The Sun? WTF is that rapidly approaching shadow of doom!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
Those lyrics are very creepy.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not at all.
Want to be affected, watch a total Solar eclipse.
Now that is bitchin. Primal fear, deep in our reptile brain. Gets the juices flowing.

Yes, it makes me want prepare sacrifice someone to volcano!

top topics

join