It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices in the head;Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
forums.museophile.net...
searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com...

The above links provide information on the technical applications of sound beams, tightly concentrated sound waves that can only be heard when the "line of sight" is broken, resulting in clear sound that seems to be originating inside your head.

This is a conspiracy site and as such, I think it prudent to maybe showcase examples of technology that could be used against a human to provoke insecurity, insanity, etc.

Some types of Schizophrenia are characterized by "hearing voices inside ones head". Let's take a logical route and try to establish the reasons someone would hear voices.....

1)Natural; i.e. you hear voices from people trying to communicate with you in your everyday life(had to said).

2)Natural; i.e. the above method, albeit mode of communication is not normal and motive for such an action would no doubt be nefarious.

3)Hallucination; a confusion of the conscious and subconscious states and resulting misapplication of memory(if someone truely heard voices that had no exterior origination in real time, then it would be something of a chemical nature as hallucination is produced by memory and memory has chemical properties.

Now, given the above, would it be possible for people to use the above technology to "mess with someones mind"? There are alot of sites that deal with psychic phenomona and related topics but none really that attempt to reason out scientific reasons.....Granted there would have to be a reason to subject someone to that but I think the motives of people are to easily written off - there are bad people out there.

Mind Control is a very real thing and its purpose is to influence and distract the person from an ideal scrutiny of what may or may not be occuring.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This technology isnt really secret, I believe the Japanese plan to use it on the streets for advertisement. There are plenty of sites that scientifically examine paranormal phenomona, I dont know which ones you are reading. Sure, I guess it could be used to mess with peoples heads, but anything could, thats human nature. We can use a pencil for writing, or for shoving it in someones eye.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This technology may have to be prepared, therefore someone can't just run around the street disturbing one's mind...

I still strongly believe, that those "voices" anyone can hear, is meant to be either natural, or some kind of illness.

I hear voices in my mind frequently, but these voices are my own personal feelings driven by my emotions, and they always tell me the truth. They never let me down, and they care for me a lot. They are my life-experiences from the past, and are deep inside my memories. Whenever I need useful help, these "voices" always give me clear advice.

Sometimes people assume that their very own feelings are hostile, just because they don't know what they are, or previously they never gave note to their help. In fact, if you do not have any illness, your "voices" mean the most important help in life. Better think about that!!

new topics

join